Hannity extended interview with Trump: Trump insists president can declassify ‘even by thinking about it,’ floats Hillary Clinton theory

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Just remember, if Trump actually believed he’d declassified the stolen documents, his lawyers would have argued that in court. They didn’t. So aside from embarrassing himself tonight on Hannity with the dumbest excuse he could cook up, he’s also just blatantly lying.

Last edited:
Just remember, if Trump actually believed he’d declassified the stolen documents, his lawyers would have argued that in court. They didn’t. So aside from embarrassing himself tonight on Hannity with the dumbest excuse he could cook up, he’s also just blatantly lying.

if lying is bad why do democrats lie virtually every time they speak

In the interview, Trump claimed that he could declassify national security documents just by thinking about it. How crazy is that? Perhaps the better question is this: How stupid does Trump think the general public is to buy into such a ridiculous idea? Unfortunately, I have little doubt that his most ardent supporters and his Q-Anon sycophants will follow their 21st century Pied Piper down any rabbit hole he directs them to. It's a sad commentary on the human race that so many people can be so deluded by one man despite all available public information to the contrary.

Trump's gullible, stupid cult.

Attachments

• 1663840349344.png
    1663840349344.png
    217.6 KB · Views: 13
The entire declassification hoax has completely unraveled. His lawyers aren't making the case for it in court because they don't want to face perjury charges and disbarment. You might say the idea that Trump declassified the docs is fake news.

I suppose he could always plead the Insanity Defense... it's the one ploy that voters outside of his base might actually believe...

So much for shooting somebody in broad daylight in the middle of Fifth Avenue and getting away with it... :21:

"I thunk it, so the documents must be de-classified... right?" --- we're talking Major League A$$hole here... Bigly...

While it's true that a sitting President has broad powers to declassify documents, "doing it by telepathy" is not among those powers.

Gee, I wonder why Trump is now making this claim? Could it be that he was lying all along?

Last edited:
While it's true that a sitting President has broad powers to declassify documents, "doing it by telepathy" is not among those powers.

Gee, I wonder why Trump is now making this claim? Could it be that he was lying all along?
When there is a new charge every day Repub voters do not care. This is where our nation is at.

When there is a new charge every day Repub voters do not care. This is where our nation is at.
On a scale of 1 to 10 I give Trump a 9 for being unscrupulously clever in the way he committed his financial crimes over several years. On a scale of 1 to 10 on the intelligence scale, I give Trump a zero (at best). After all, if you're going to commit a crime, don't leave a paper trail that can be used in court!!!

On a scale of 1 to 10 I give Trump a 9 for being unscrupulously clever in the way he committed his financial crimes over several years. On a scale of 1 to 10 on the intelligence scale, I give Trump a zero (at best). After all, if you're going to commit a crime, don't leave a paper trail that can be used in court!!!
I give his Lenders one million for not doing their job and letting Trump take the blame.

I give his Lenders one million for not doing their job and letting Trump take the blame.
Frankly, I find it disturbing that Trump could file so many false documents over so many years without it getting flagged by federal or state officials who are tasked with oversight. It begs the question if someone or several people were being paid to look the other way.

Frankly, I find it disturbing that Trump could file so many false documents over so many years without it getting flagged by federal or state officials who are tasked with oversight. It begs the question if someone or several people were being paid to look the other way.
I wouldn't be surprised but the Liberal and Neo-Con media will try to make it look like Trump did it all by himself.

Adam Schiff didn‘t “look the other way”….Remember Russian collusion….Schiff said he had evidence….you know, kinda like you are now.

Forum List

Back