Hannity extended interview with Trump: Trump insists president can declassify ‘even by thinking about it,’ floats Hillary Clinton theory

Frankly, I find it disturbing that Trump could file so many false documents over so many years without it getting flagged by federal or state officials who are tasked with oversight. It begs the question if someone or several people were being paid to look the other way.
The final fact is that a Lender has to have an Underwriter's report.

I wouldn't be surprised but the Liberal and Neo-Con media will try to make it look like Trump did it all by himself.
In the modern era, every time someone accesses a file account of a taxpayer, or an account holder, or a lender etc, the person's user name is recorded. It's not like the old days when someone could snoop through a filing cabinet.

In the modern era, every time someone accesses a file account of a taxpayer, or an account holder, or a lender etc, the person's user name is recorded. It's not like the old days when someone could snoop through a filing cabinet.
Yeah, yeah.
Now address my question...
Why didn't they ask for the documents when Trump left office?
Someone is obviously fucking up by accident or on purpose.

I don't know what you're talking about. How is anyone supposed to know why anyone didn't do something on a specific date?
Did you ever have a real job?
When you access an important document, the event is documented.
Now you're trying to say that accessing a Classified Document is not worth of being audited.

It’s a hissy Pearl clutch fake with all the “got him this time” melodrama that has preceded every single “got him”
The conjecture about what his lawyers aren’t doing in court is a childish lack of knowing the process.

Last edited:
Crooked Donald's magical mind turned our nation's most protected secrets into bathroom reading material.

Crooked Donald's magical mind turned an 11,000 square foot apartment into a 30,000 square foot apartment.

Crooked Donald's magical mind turned an appraised $200 million property into a $524 million property.

trump-smirk.jpg

My penis is 36 inches, bleev me.

red-hat-idiot-small.jpg

I do, Orange Jesus!

Crooked Donald's magical mind turned our nation's most protected secrets into bathroom reading material.

Crooked Donald's magical mind turned an 11,000 square foot apartment into a 30,000 square foot apartment.

Crooked Donald's magical mind turned an appraised $200 million property into a $524 million property.

trump-smirk.jpg

red-hat-idiot-small.jpg

I do, Orange Jesus!
When are you graduating from Grade School?

trump-smirk.jpg

red-hat-idiot-small.jpg

I do, Orange Jesus!
Sooo immature
Get out of here tard noggin child

This witch hunt is brought to you by those that are worried about what Trump possesses that can hurt them.

This witch hunt is brought to you by those that are worried about what Trump has that can hurt them.
MAGA hurts them.
99% of the Libs here are trespassers, having sex with a trespasser or need a trespasser around to feel better about themselves.

This is what Crooked Donald's submissive cucks thinks is mature:

Dumbo

Crazy Joe Biden

Crazy Nancy

Crazy Hillary

Crazy Liz Cheney

Sleepy Joe

Mini Mike Bloomberg

Low Energy Jeb

Sleepy Ben Carson

Crooked Hillary

Lyin' James Comey

Lyin' Ted

Lyin' Hillary

Little Marco

This is what Crooked Donald's submissive cucks thinks is mature:

Dumbo

Crazy Joe Biden

Crazy Nancy

Crazy Hillary

Crazy Liz Cheney

Sleepy Joe

Mini Mike Bloomberg

Low Energy Jeb

Sleepy Ben Carson

Crooked Hillary

Lyin' James Comey

Lyin' Ted

Lyin' Hillary

Little Marco
That's funny!! You need to lighten up.

Adam Schiff didn‘t “look the other way”….Remember Russian collusion….Schiff said he had evidence….you know, kinda like you are now.
A meeting took place at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016, between three senior members of the 2016 Trump campaignDonald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – and at least five other people, including Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

The meeting was arranged by publicist and long-time Trump acquaintance Rob Goldstone on behalf of his client, Russian singer-songwriter Emin Agalarov.
The meeting was first disclosed to U.S. government officials in April 2017, when Kushner filed a revised version of his security clearance form.

Donald Trump Jr. made several misleading statements about the meeting.
He initially told the press that the meeting was held to discuss adoptions of Russian children by Americans.

On July 8, 2017, after news reports stated that Trump Jr. knew the meeting was political, he admitted in a tweet that he had agreed to the meeting with the understanding that he would receive information damaging to Hillary Clinton, and that he was conducting opposition research.

When The New York Times was about to report on email exchanges between Goldstone and Trump Jr., Trump Jr. himself published the emails.
In early July 2017, it was reported that President Donald Trump himself drafted Trump Jr.'s initial misleading statement.
The report was later confirmed by the president's attorneys.
In July 2018, the president denied knowledge of the meeting.

Forum List

Back