Hannity extended interview with Trump: Trump insists president can declassify ‘even by thinking about it,’ floats Hillary Clinton theory

That’s why they’re going to court. He’ll have to explain why he thinks the documents belong to him.
He's going to court because the Democrats control the FBI. Funny how the FBI said Hillary was guilty of the same thing but refused to prosecute her. Equal justice? Nope.

He's going to court because the Democrats control the FBI. Funny how the FBI said Hillary was guilty of the same thing but refused to prosecute her. Equal justice? Nope.
Different circumstances. Nothing was stolen in the Clinton case. Theft is going to be the charge against Trump, IMO.

Theft of Government property
When the Clinton's left the White House it was a White Trash event. They took White House property with them, and the staff destroyed a lot of government equipment inside the building. Meanwhile, Mitch is having pie and coffee with Aunt Bea in Mayberry.

That's not what the FBI said.

But I'm not surprised you made that claim because after spending years on public forums, I can sadly say the following: Conservatives are woefully ignorant and flagrantly dishonest. I'd also charge them with hypocrisy, but that's true of both Republicans and Democrats depending on the issue.

Did you ever have a real job?
When you access an important document, the event is documented.
Now you're trying to say that accessing a Classified Document is not worth of being audited.
You are correct that someone should have done their job but it still does not excuse Trump nor does Trump comment “ If I thunk it “ will excuse him either.

When the Clinton's left the White House it was a White Trash event. They took White House property with them, and the staff destroyed a lot of government equipment inside the building. Meanwhile, Mitch is having pie and coffee with Aunt Bea in Mayberry.
That has been exaggerated and doesn’t involve theft of classified documents, hardly the same ballpark.

You are correct that someone should have done their job but it still does not excuse Trump nor does Trump comment “ If I thunk it “ will excuse him either.
It excused Obama.
The law, as it does no actually exist, is to return the documents and that is what Trump needs to do.
All other screaming is nonsense.

That's not what the FBI said.

But I'm not surprised you made that claim because after spending years on public forums, I can sadly say the following: Conservatives are woefully ignorant and flagrantly dishonest. I'd also charge them with hypocrisy, but that's true of both Republicans and Democrats depending on the issue.
Comey said that and he was head of the FBI look it up.

Different circumstances. Nothing was stolen in the Clinton case. Theft is going to be the charge against Trump, IMO.
She had missing documents. Just like Trump is being accused of.

Left wing logic: "if Trump's lawyers didn't argue the issue in court, it can't be true". Is that the best y'all TDS lefties can do while the freaking Country falls apart under a doddering old fool?

Left wing logic: "if Trump's lawyers didn't argue the issue in court, it can't be true". Is that the best y'all TDS lefties can do while the freaking Country falls apart under a doddering old fool?

Dupe, if it was true, they would argue it. DUH.

Trump can say whatever the hell he wants to the public, but lying to court is whole a different ball game.

Forum List

Back