What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

Couchpotato

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Messages
4,713
Reaction score
2,437
Points
938
Abortion is NOT murder. There is no heart beat at 6-Weeks. Anti-Choice is about forcing Women to have a baby they cannot afford or take care of. It forces Women to give birth to children without skull. Anti-Choice is about denying Women the right to have control over their body.
You’re killing a unique human entity. No amount of legal bullshit or “choice” arguments change that.
 

Dagosa

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
7,851
Reaction score
2,020
Points
198
Couchpotato
You’re killing a unique human entity. No amount of legal bullshit or “choice” arguments change that.
you do get that “natural abortion“ occurs frequently and often by accident when using poor judgement . Does that mean the mother should be charged with involuntary manslaughter ?
 

Couchpotato

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Messages
4,713
Reaction score
2,437
Points
938
Couchpotato

you do get that “natural abortion“ occurs frequently and often by accident when using poor judgement . Does that mean the mother should be charged with involuntary manslaughter ?
I don’t think it should be legal to intentionally end an innocent human life.
 

Couchpotato

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Messages
4,713
Reaction score
2,437
Points
938
Even to save the mother ?
Ok so in the less than 1% of abortions that are “to save the mother” and rape/ incest I’ll concede we should allow abortions so long as you will stipulate that the other 99% shouldn’t be allowed. Deal?
 

Dagosa

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
7,851
Reaction score
2,020
Points
198
Ok so in the less than 1% of abortions that are “to save the mother” and rape/ incest I’ll concede we should allow abortions so long as you will stipulate that the other 99% shouldn’t be allowed. Deal?
Medical decisions are ALL made on bases of probability.
If the life or safety of the mother is in doubt during pregnancies, the discussion between doctor and family will sound like this….
80-20 chance for survival of mother, or 50-50 Etc.
So, which percentage should be assigned for an allowable abortion by a gov legislation if your Daughter/ wife were in delivery ? Which percentage of survival should the legislation assign ?
 

Couchpotato

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Messages
4,713
Reaction score
2,437
Points
938
Medical decisions are ALL made on bases of probability.
If the life or safety of the mother is in doubt during pregnancies, the discussion between doctor and family will sound like this….
80-20 chance for survival of mother, or 50-50 Etc.
So, which percentage should be assigned for an allowable abortion by a gov legislation if your Daughter/ wife were in delivery ? Which percentage of survival should the legislation assign ?
You’re trying to use the 1% to justify the other 99. 99% of abortions are convenience abortions They have zero to do with the health of the mother. So when you’re ready to concede that those 99% are wrong and should be outlawed we can discuss how we deal with the remaining 1.
 

Dagosa

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
7,851
Reaction score
2,020
Points
198
You’re trying to use the 1% to justify the other 99. 99% of abortions are convenience abortions They have zero to do with the health of the mother. So when you’re ready to concede that those 99% are wrong and should be outlawed we can discuss how we deal with the remaining 1.
Nope, I’m asking a question. Many states allow no exceptions. Answer the question. Btw, 1% doesn’t leave 99.99%
 

Dagosa

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
7,851
Reaction score
2,020
Points
198
You’re trying to use the 1% to justify the other 99. 99% of abortions are convenience abortions They have zero to do with the health of the mother. So when you’re ready to concede that those 99% are wrong and should be outlawed we can discuss how we deal with the remaining 1.
That just 1% is 10,000 women per year out of a million whose lives are put at risk…..or 140,000 women per year whose lives are put at risk by arbitrary legislation of nearly all males makes. Get real…..
 
Last edited:

Couchpotato

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Messages
4,713
Reaction score
2,437
Points
938
That just 1% is 10,000 women per year out of a million whose lives are put at risk…..or 140,000 women per year whose lives are put at risk by arbitrary legislation of nearly all males makes. Get real…..

A person’s sex organs have nothing to do with whether killing an innocent person should be legal or not. I’m against both sexes ending innocent lives.
 

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2021
Messages
5,975
Reaction score
4,453
Points
1,938
Location
Texas
Navy Vs. Egan, 1988.

19
The President, after all, is the "Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States." U.S. Const., Art. II, § 2. His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security and to determine whether an individual is sufficiently trustworthy to occupy a position in the Executive Branch that will give that person access to such information flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant. See Cafeteria Workers v. McElroy, 367 U.S. 886, 890, 81 S.Ct. 1743, 1746, 6 L.Ed.2d 1230 (1961). This Court has recognized the Government's "compelling interest" in withholding national security information from unauthorized persons in the course of executive business. Snepp v. United States, 444 U.S. 507, 509, n. 3, 100 S.Ct. 763, 765, n. 3, 62 L.Ed.2d 704 (1980). See also United States v. Robel, 389 U.S. 258, 267, 88 S.Ct. 419, 425, 19 L.Ed.2d 508 (1967); United States v. Reynolds, 345 U.S. 1, 10, 73 S.Ct. 528, 533, 97 L.Ed. 727 (1953); Totten v. United States, 92 U.S. (2 Otto) 105, 106, 23 L.Ed. 605 (1876). The authority to protect such information falls on the President as head of the Executive Branch and as Commander in Chief.
 

xyz

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2016
Messages
7,249
Reaction score
1,078
Points
195
If Trump can classify/declassify/whatever business with his butt:
dumps.jpg


 

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List

Top