Gov. Cuomo for President?

With the implosion of their nominating process, a new Democratic star is rising: NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo is looking and talking more Presidential than any other Democrat (and maybe Trump, too). Look for Bernie to concede, Biden to withdraw and Cuomo to ride to the rescue. He can take credit for successes in fighting the Corona virus and blame Trump for any failures. Could be a winning combination if he doesn't pick a lunatic for his VP.

What implosion. Frankly, the 2016 nominating process has been... pretty conventional. Biden is a former vice president who got the nomination.... which is pretty normal, six previous Vice Presidents have been given their party's nomination when they asked for it. (You have to count Nixon twice)

No reason for Biden to withdraw, at the rate Trump is imploding, the Republicans might replace him.

Cuomo is a hoot and a half to listen to about the virus. Great reality show type entertainment. However, at the end of the day he is a stupid ass Moon Bat Democrat so that is proof that he is scum.

Meanwhile Trump is doing great managing the crisis on the Federal level. and is getting great approval ratings.

Governor DeSantis of Florida is not near as entertaining as this Cuomo character but he is much more effective in managing the crisis. I love that he has discouraged those New York shitheads from coming to Florida.

Governor DeSantis of Florida is not near as entertaining as this Cuomo character but he is much more effective in managing the crisis. I love that he has discouraged those New York shitheads from coming to Florida.

New York has people leaving all the time. They have to be going somewhere. People vote in Democrat leadership, and when they ruin the place, they move to Republican controlled areas and vote for Democrats again, which ruins the city or state for everybody.

Cuomo is not that great of a leader. He set the foundation for the housing collapse as director of HUD. He's now begging for federal help for the problems in NYC, another liberal mecca that Democrat leadership ruined. He does not have that great of a record.

The more astute on here have long recognized that biden would not be the nominee.

Now the democrats have come up with someone who really has a possibility of defeating Trump

Whilst I think Trump is by far the best choice for the presidency....unfortunately as we know the nation now has a lot of very dumb voters....proved by the election of obama.

What a hoot it will be to see all those morons who embraced sleepy joe suddenly see they made a huge mistake....as in they will get no banana aka ambassadorships or what not. hehheh

Can the democratic party ever escape the fact that they even seriously considered someone as inept as joe biden.....a huge historical mistake for the democratic party.

Last edited:
The more astute on here have long recognized that biden would not be the nominee.

Now the democrats have come up with someone who really has a possibility of defeating Trump

Whilst I think Trump is by far the best choice for the presidency....unfortunately as we know the nation now has a lot of very dumb voters....proved by the election of obama.

Is that what the voices in your head are telling you?

Cuomo is not that great of a leader. He set the foundation for the housing collapse as director of HUD. He's now begging for federal help for the problems in NYC, another liberal mecca that Democrat leadership ruined. He does not have that great of a record.

Wow, so Cuomo was responsible for the Collapse that happened on Bush's watch... No, really!

Republicans are never responsible for the shit that happens on their watch. I'm still waiting for you to blame Covid-19 on Obama.

Wow, so Cuomo was responsible for the Collapse that happened on Bush's watch... No, really!

Republicans are never responsible for the shit that happens on their watch. I'm still waiting for you to blame Covid-19 on Obama.

You mean like you gave DumBama all the credit during Trump's economic success?

Cuomo was the head of HUD and a Clinton ass kisser. Bill's desire was to get as many minorities into houses as he could. That was the birth of the housing bubble. He owed Clinton, as he had no experience in housing or HUD, and the youngest HUD director in history. He was nothing more than a YES man for Bill.

In 2013, Cuomo enacted the most extreme gun control in the country with the NY SAFE Act, and in 2019, he restricted gun rights even further, banning bump stocks and preventing teachers from bringing guns to schools. In tandem with his effective legalization of abortion up until the point of birth, Cuomo's approval in the state sank to 43%, its lowest level ever.

voters decide with their hearts, and that's Biden's greatest appeal. Sure, he's been ruthless at times, but Biden has successfully rebranded himself as a statesman with the ability to work across the aisle. Cuomo is famous for proclaiming that "extreme" conservatives "have no place in the state of New York." The voters who will decide aren't in New York or California. They're in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, and if you want to run against Trump's partisanship, Cuomo isn't your guy.

Economy was fine until Trump started fucking with it.

Cuomo was the head of HUD and a Clinton ass kisser. Bill's desire was to get as many minorities into houses as he could. That was the birth of the housing bubble.

Uh, no, buddy, the housing bubble was not caused by poor people having shelter, which would be considered A HUMAN RIGHT in any other civilized country.

The Housing bubble was all these middle class white assholes buying big houses they couldn't afford hoping to flip them in at a profit in three years after watching some shit on HGTV. The banks knew these people were overextended, but kept writing loans and second mortgages anyway! Then "POOF", it all vanished when the bubble popped.

With the implosion of their nominating process, a new Democratic star is rising: NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo is looking and talking more Presidential than any other Democrat (and maybe Trump, too). Look for Bernie to concede, Biden to withdraw and Cuomo to ride to the rescue. He can take credit for successes in fighting the Corona virus and blame Trump for any failures. Could be a winning combination if he doesn't pick a lunatic for his VP.

Cuomo's state is hit the hardest. Just another lying Democrat who doesn't care about Americans.

I think maybe 2024

he did a 2 hour trump-style press conference two days ago and cbs and nbc are still re-airing it
He is a bloviating fraud. A complete bullshtting statist who turns a one minute presentation into a 24 hour torture fest. To talk like that you must be very cordial and reassuring. A lifetime politician from the loins of a lifetime politician. Seeing the rise and fall of a great nation due to its abuse of the federal reserves fiat currency making false magic.

When he fucked with it, things got even better, so to the point we reached the lowest unemployment recorded for every minority group, and the lowest for the nation in 50 years. It eventually got to the point we had more jobs than workers to do them; at least a million jobs.

Uh, no, buddy, the housing bubble was not caused by poor people having shelter, which would be considered A HUMAN RIGHT in any other civilized country.

The Housing bubble was all these middle class white assholes buying big houses they couldn't afford hoping to flip them in at a profit in three years after watching some shit on HGTV. The banks knew these people were overextended, but kept writing loans and second mortgages anyway! Then "POOF", it all vanished when the bubble popped.

People jumping on homes and flipping them was caused by an overactive market thanks to 0% down and no credit checks. It was your classic example of supply and demand. For me, it was the exact opposite of what it is today. During the bubble, it was almost impossible to find tenants since everybody and their mother were buying homes they couldn't afford. Now when I advertise an apartment, I have over a dozen requests overnight to get the place.

Remember the guidelines that the banks use. They are created by HUD. HUD is the boss of Fanny and Freddy. Banks didn't make their money maintaining loans, they made their money processing them. If you want to sell your securities into the marketplace, you have to abide by the government regulations.

View attachment 314131

What makes you think this is funny? It makes me worried.
If Cuomo thought he had a chance, he would’ve run. He doesn’t have a good answer to why so many people and businesses have been fleeing his state. Cuomo keeps winning because the people with half a brain keep leaving the state, and the people who aren’t paying attention to how broke their state is, and how bad their schools are stay.
BINGO
Like Newsom in Mexifornia, quality citizens flee their shithole states leaving nothing but low iQ dependent filth behind...The controllable, gullible type...you know, DEMOCRATS

Hannity destroyed the late Sfichime's ("Mario" a former Governor of New York) incompetent son (current Governor of New York) on today's broadcast. I was surprised since I think he had a friendly interview with the Sfichime's incompetent son, not to be confused with Fredo, the late Schfichime's son on CNN.

By the way, Democrat "sanctuary city" states should be sued by American taxpaying citizens for the cash they receive in this latest upcoming bailout!

Last edited:
What successes? All Andy has done for the last month is whine about the unfairness of it all after his own experts told Americans that they would be be racist if they didn't go about their business and mingle in public. Now he whines about ventilators that allegedly are sitting in warehouses. The only thing Andy has going for him is that he seems more rational than Old Joe.

When he fucked with it, things got even better, so to the point we reached the lowest unemployment recorded for every minority group, and the lowest for the nation in 50 years. It eventually got to the point we had more jobs than workers to do them; at least a million jobs.

Uh, guy, we just had three million people file for unemployment last week. We'll be up to 10% unemployment by the summer.

That Trump benefited from a labor shortage caused by the retirement of boomers doesn't really count for much of anything.

People jumping on homes and flipping them was caused by an overactive market thanks to 0% down and no credit checks. It was your classic example of supply and demand. For me, it was the exact opposite of what it is today. During the bubble, it was almost impossible to find tenants since everybody and their mother were buying homes they couldn't afford. Now when I advertise an apartment, I have over a dozen requests overnight to get the place.

You mean people would rather own their own home than pay a slumlord? Color me shocked. Trust me, we didn't have a crash because Cleveland (where half the houses were already empty) was selling some of those empty houses to poor people. We had it because white people were buying McMansions.

Out where I live, they were throwing McMansions up so fast that every empty parcel was being filled. They were declaring some older homes as historical so they wouldn't be torn down to put a "Persian Palace" there.

Then the crash hit, and they stopped construction right in the middle. Some of those buildings remained unfinished until 2012 before they started working on them again.

Remember the guidelines that the banks use. They are created by HUD. HUD is the boss of Fanny and Freddy. Banks didn't make their money maintaining loans, they made their money processing them. If you want to sell your securities into the marketplace, you have to abide by the government regulations.

EXACTLY MY POINT. When Baby Bush was in there, he didn't enforce the regulations. He let the banks do whatever the fuck they wanted....

We socialized risk and capitalized profit...

Uh, guy, we just had three million people file for unemployment last week. We'll be up to 10% unemployment by the summer.

That Trump benefited from a labor shortage caused by the retirement of boomers doesn't really count for much of anything.

I don't know how that is given the fact more people entered the work market. You do know that boomers are working after retirement, don't you?

You mean people would rather own their own home than pay a slumlord? Color me shocked. Trust me, we didn't have a crash because Cleveland (where half the houses were already empty) was selling some of those empty houses to poor people. We had it because white people were buying McMansions.

Out where I live, they were throwing McMansions up so fast that every empty parcel was being filled. They were declaring some older homes as historical so they wouldn't be torn down to put a "Persian Palace" there.

Then the crash hit, and they stopped construction right in the middle. Some of those buildings remained unfinished until 2012 before they started working on them again.

I'm not denying that, I'm stating what started it all. It was the feds lowering interest rates and forcing banks to greatly lower their loan standards to meet Clinton's desire, which was to have more poor and minorities in their own houses. It worked too, that's exactly what happened.

Bush screwed up because he too wanted to be known as the President that had more minorities own homes. So he didn't stop it. He loved taking credit for it as he was trying to buy more minority votes. He did try to stop it, but the Democrats wouldn't play along.

EXACTLY MY POINT. When Baby Bush was in there, he didn't enforce the regulations. He let the banks do whatever the fuck they wanted....

We socialized risk and capitalized profit...

Bush had nothing to do with it. Do you think he oversees loans? The banks go by one standard--the government standard. It was government that told banks to make those bad loans, specifically F&F. Left on their own, the banks would never do such a thing.

We posted links, we posted videos, but you refuse to look at them. That's the problem. I have two videos in my folder right now how the Democrats fought to keep those lower standards, and how Republicans were sending out the warning cry. If you would take the three minutes to watch them, I'll post them again, but I know you won't even press the play button, because you know the truth lies with us, and you wish to believe whatever you want to believe.

Cuomo was the head of HUD and a Clinton ass kisser. Bill's desire was to get as many minorities into houses as he could. That was the birth of the housing bubble.

Hahaha...when were you last right about something?
Sorry bud, your dark folks fucked shit up...AGAIN!
Face it, everything dark folks touch in numbers gets fucked up.
I don’t make this shit up, I’m simply not afraid to tell you about it...it is what it is.
Federal Reserve Board data show that:
More than 84 percent of the subprime mortgages in 2006 were issued by private lending institutions.
  • Private firms made nearly 83 percent of the subprime loans to low- and moderate-income borrowers that year.
  • Only one of the top 25 subprime lenders in 2006 was directly subject to the housing law that's being lambasted by conservative critics.
The "turmoil in financial markets clearly was triggered by a dramatic weakening of underwriting standards for U.S. subprime mortgages, beginning in late 2004 and extending into 2007," the President's Working Group on Financial Markets reported Friday.

The Clinton administration pushed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to make home ownership more available to riskier borrowers with little concern for their ability to pay the mortgages.

Read more here: https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article24504598.html#storylink=cpy

Forum List

Back