Ex-NY Gov. Cuomo: ‘DOJ Must Immediately Explain the Reason for Its Raid’ of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago

What does Trump knowing the Clintons have anything to do with this, Peace?
Let's be honest here for a change. Donald Trump has been "examined" non stop since the day he came down that escalator and neither the Main Stream Media, Democratically controlled Congressional Committees, or an FBI led by people who loath Trump have found anything to charge him with. So three months before the midterms...suddenly they've found something to warrant an unprecedented raid on a former President's home?
Trump pissing of Hillary was stupid on his part knowing how powerful she is.

Also let remember Comey last minute reopening of the Clinton Investigation right before the general election which the FBI did, so is this any different?

Hey, politics suck!

Is Hillary having unsecured servers in her home worse than Trump having classified documents at a public hotel like Mara Lago?

Be honest
You're such a moron. Of course it's worse! Any hacker worth his salt had access to our State Department secrets because Hillary didn't want Congressional oversight of how she was running the State Department!

No, Winger...they WEREN'T! The FBI has been weaponized by the left. It's disgusting what's happened to our premier law enforcement agency.

More DEEP STATE nonsense

Trump is the one who fired the FBI director and his deputy for not being loyal to his wishes
Trump appointed Wray as his handpicked FBI Director

Trump controlled the FBI for for years and somehow they were still against him.

Biden has filled no major positions in the FBI

You're such a moron. Of course it's worse! Any hacker worth his salt had access to our State Department secrets because Hillary didn't want Congressional oversight of how she was running the State Department!
Any hacker?

What about the hundreds of foreign nationals parading through Mara Lago? What about uncleared staff who had access to those files?

Trump pissing of Hillary was stupid on his part knowing how powerful she is.

Also let remember Comey last minute reopening of the Clinton Investigation right before the general election which the FBI did, so is this any different?

Hey, politics suck!
Again...be honest. Do you think an investigation into Clinton SHOULD have been opened? She was running the State Department through hidden servers at her home! She was lying to Congressional investigators looking into Benghazi! She was destroying the evidence of what she'd done! My question to you is why didn't Comey launch that investigation long before he did! Clinton was about as dirty as someone could possibly be and yet the Director of the FBI came up with the laughable excuse that she wasn't "sophisticated" enough to know that she was breaking the law!

I’ve not commented on the raid of President Trump’s because I don’t know why they did it and over what.

Cuomo is right. FBI has a lot of explaining to do that their actions were required.

One response: “When Cuomo realizes this could be a MASSIVE f***up for the FBI and the Biden admin, you know they have problems.”

You can be sure the warrant had to be on very solid ground before raiding an ex-President's home.

Again...be honest. Do you think an investigation into Clinton SHOULD have been opened? She was running the State Department through hidden servers at her home! She was lying to Congressional investigators looking into Benghazi! She was destroying the evidence of what she'd done! My question to you is why didn't Comey launch that investigation long before he did! Clinton was about as dirty as someone could possibly be and yet the Director of the FBI came up with the laughable excuse that she wasn't "sophisticated" enough to know that she was breaking the law!
Wait, he closed the investigation and reopened it right before the election, so she was investigated.

So be honest Oldstyle and admit she was investigated many times and was being investigated when Trump was President, so why so much failure to capture the bitch?

More DEEP STATE nonsense

Trump is the one who fired the FBI director and his deputy for not being loyal to his wishes
Trump appointed Wray as his handpicked FBI Director

Trump controlled the FBI for for years and somehow they were still against him.

Biden has filled no major positions in the FBI
Why would Biden need to change anything at an agency that is still obviously at his beck and call? What's happened at our Justice Department over the last six years is disgusting.

Wait, he closed the investigation and reopened it right before the election, so she was investigated.

So be honest Oldstyle and admit she was investigated many times and was being investigated when Trump was President, so why so much failure to capture the bitch?
The FBI declined to bring charges against her. The Director said he couldn't do it because Hillary wasn't "sophisticated" enough about Washington to know she was breaking the law! Can you think of anyone off hand that is MORE sophisticated about how Washington works than the Clintons, Peace?

The FBI declined to bring charges against her. The Director said he couldn't do it because Hillary wasn't "sophisticated" enough about Washington to know she was breaking the law! Can you think of anyone off hand that is MORE sophisticated about how Washington works than the Clintons, Peace?
Bush Family…

Again, Trump had four years to nail her, and damn she slithered away…

Bush Family…

Again, Trump had four years to nail her, and damn she slithered away…
With all due respect, Peace...Trump isn't our law enforcement agencies! He has zero power to "nail" anyone! That's the job of the Justice Department. Do YOU think that Hillary Clinton wasn't sophisticated enough about Washington to know that she was breaking the law with her servers? Honestly?

With all due respect, Peace...Trump isn't our law enforcement agencies! He has zero power to "nail" anyone! That's the job of the Justice Department. Do YOU think that Hillary Clinton wasn't sophisticated enough about Washington to know that she was breaking the law with her servers? Honestly?
Again, Trump DOJ and FBI failed to nail her in the four years he was President, so tell me why they failed?

Why would Biden need to change anything at an agency that is still obviously at his beck and call? What's happened at our Justice Department over the last six years is disgusting.

More propaganda
Most FBI Agents vote REPUBLICAN
The Director of the FBI is a registered REPUBLICAN

Now, repeat after me
DEEP STATE
DEEP STATE

Again, Trump DOJ and FBI failed to nail her in the four years he was President, so tell me why they failed?
For the same reason that same DOJ and FBI was working behind the scenes to attack Trump, Peace! Trump didn't control the DOJ! He certainly didn't control the FBI! He was in a fight with those in leadership positions at the FBI all along.

I’ve not commented on the raid of President Trump’s because I don’t know why they did it and over what.

Cuomo is right. FBI has a lot of explaining to do that their actions were required.

One response: “When Cuomo realizes this could be a MASSIVE f***up for the FBI and the Biden admin, you know they have problems.”

Trump took some boxes from the White House and has been working with those that be to see what needs to be returned and what doesn't. Democrats have been investigating Trump with their kangaroo court and have been pressuring the DOJ to go after Trump. Now, all of a sudden, the FBI raids Trump about the very items Trump has been working with them on as to what needs to be returned and what doesn't. Talk about a set up.

Really don't need to hear some BS reasoning from the FBI...or Garland, or the White House.

Forum List

Back