Gov. Cuomo for President?

With the implosion of their nominating process, a new Democratic star is rising: NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo is looking and talking more Presidential than any other Democrat (and maybe Trump, too). Look for Bernie to concede, Biden to withdraw and Cuomo to ride to the rescue. He can take credit for successes in fighting the Corona virus and blame Trump for any failures. Could be a winning combination if he doesn't pick a lunatic for his VP.
he LOVES criminals.....he will be for open borders
he's a jackass

With the implosion of their nominating process, a new Democratic star is rising: NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo is looking and talking more Presidential than any other Democrat (and maybe Trump, too). Look for Bernie to concede, Biden to withdraw and Cuomo to ride to the rescue. He can take credit for successes in fighting the Corona virus and blame Trump for any failures. Could be a winning combination if he doesn't pick a lunatic for his VP.
Anything is possible but its more likely cuomo will run in 2024

"America was not built on fear. America was built on courage..." -Harry Truman

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." -Franklin Roosevelt

“Will we have hundreds of thousands of deaths, or tens of thousands of deaths?” - Andrew Cuomo

Cuoma is getting more air time than anyone and he is taking full advantage with his hysterical demands. He appears to positioning himself for a Presidential run in 2024.
No, not 2024, he is positioning himself for a 2020 run. Everybody and I mean everybody is seeing the exposed flaws
in Biden, and they need a replacement. IMO

Cuoma is getting more air time than anyone and he is taking full advantage with his hysterical demands. He appears to positioning himself for a Presidential run in 2024.
No, not 2024, he is positioning himself for a 2020 run. Everybody and I mean everybody is seeing the exposed flaws
in Biden, and they need a replacement. IMO
Don't tell me Joe is exposing himself again! I thought that Bloomberg was supposed to be the fix for that!

He's doing an acceptable job. Considering his past he is keeping the political jabs to a minimum.

He is also probably over-estimating the requirements for equipment, but everyone does it.

cuomoPOScriminal2adjahdkjadhsd.jpg

Cuomo will never have enough of your money

He is getting airtime because he is handling the crisis in the worst hit area of the US extremely well. Like a leader. He is talking with his people daily, updating them, assuring them, but not giving any false information.

Did you know that Cuomo said, “ I accept that we will have fewer hospital beds with the expansion of Medicaid”? Twenty hospitals in NY closed with the expansion of Medicaid. R

Why do you so hate it when people who couldn’t previously get health care now can? You must really want poor people to die or become a drain on the ER services.

Medicaid is far from the only or even main factor causing the closure of hospitals and the reduction in hospital beds. Hospital across the country can not afford the expense of maintaining large numbers of empty beds. Our entire healthcare system has shifted over the years towards one with fewer hospitalizations and more home based care.

Cuomo was completely caught off guard. Trump was addressing the virus back in January while Cuomo and his party were effing around with impeachment. Now Cuomo is grandstanding pretending to be a leader. He needs to STFU.

The right-wingers are just angry because Cuomo is demonstrating actual leadership, which their god is totally incapable of.

Yep. Not to mention equipoise, seriousness, a sense of purpose and urgency, and a willingness to respect facts and to listen to experts. Not least there was this most memorable of phrases in the context of things not going splendidly: "Blame me!"

How on earth is that even allowed?

So your fat assed orange buddy being on TV in prime time is what? All he does is blabber, blame others & lie.

The right-wingers are just angry because Cuomo is demonstrating actual leadership, which their god is totally incapable of.

Yep. Not to mention equipoise, seriousness, a sense of purpose and urgency, and a willingness to respect facts and to listen to experts. Not least there was this most memorable of phrases in the context of things not going splendidly: "Blame me!"

And a willingness to take responsibility.

And a willingness to take responsibility.

Yep, that's what "Blame me" means.

On the other hand, there's the Orange Buffoon of "I don't take responsibility at all" fame, conjuring up miracles of this just miraculously going away, leaving a federal pandemic response plan ensuring preparedness and stockpiles of equipment to gather dust in the shelf, and after all that things get even worse:

In the context of ensuring States and hospitals get the supplies they need:

"It's a two-way street," Trump said of his discussions with governors about providing their states with federal aid. "They [States] have to treat us well also. They can't say, 'Oh gee, we should get this, we should get that.' We're doing a great job.”​

For States are now, hoping for Federal assistance, required to lick Trump's boots and assist his re-election efforts - or else. The Mob Boss and shake-down artist is using the federal disaster aid in the exact same way he used the Ukraine aid. He just can't help himself.

Forum List

Back