Ex-NY Gov. Cuomo: ‘DOJ Must Immediately Explain the Reason for Its Raid’ of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’ve not commented on the raid of President Trump’s because I don’t know why they did it and over what.

Cuomo is right. FBI has a lot of explaining to do that their actions were required.

One response: “When Cuomo realizes this could be a MASSIVE f***up for the FBI and the Biden admin, you know they have problems.”

The left is fully entrenched in weaponizing the FBI as their henchmen. Who will hold the FBI accountable? The R's won't. They've proven that their spineless and worthless.
Unless there’s some huge revelations made that Trump was a direct threat to National security (which should have immediate charges made and none have occurred), then I think this may indeed be Concord 2 and ignite a firestorm of retributions.

Unless there’s some huge revelations made that Trump was a direct threat to National security (which should have immediate charges made and none have occurred), then I think this may indeed be Concord 2 and ignite a firestorm of retributions.
Have the Left lost their minds? The things that they are doing right now are a literal middle finger to half the country. When you have the slimmest of political margins and you're passing MASSIVE spending bills without a single opposition vote...when you're using the Justice Department as a weapon against that same opposition just months before the election that you KNOW you're going to lose badly...how do they think this is going to go for them once the Republicans take back control of Congress? It's madness. Who's running this clown show?

I’ve not commented on the raid of President Trump’s because I don’t know why they did it and over what.

Cuomo is right. FBI has a lot of explaining to do that their actions were required.

One response: “When Cuomo realizes this could be a MASSIVE f***up for the FBI and the Biden admin, you know they have problems.”

I would like to see them remove Executive Protections and release what was in the search warrant and why

Given the visibility of the target, I doubt if it was a frivolous warrant

I would like to see them remove Executive Protections and release what was in the search warrant and why

FBI should have had a prepared statement that was released the second the search warrant was served. But they didn’t and still don’t, which has me thinking they may have indeed screwed the pooch.

Of course, he doesn't like it. His cronies were at the receiving end not too long ago...

FBI raids homes of two Cuomo cronies amid corruption probe​

Of course, he doesn't like it. His cronies were at the receiving end not too long ago...

FBI raids homes of two Cuomo cronies amid corruption probe​

No statement = something is being hid.

FBI should have had a prepared statement that was released the second the search warrant was served. But they didn’t and still don’t, which has me thinking they may have indeed screwed the pooch.
The FBI wouldn’t ever make a mistake…

I believe this will backfire on Biden and Democrats but let be clear if Trump is a National Security risk then arrests should have been made and seeing none have been tell me they are fishing for something and better hope they found it!

Given the history of this FBI and Donald Trump you doubt it was a "frivolous" warrant? Gee, Winger...would you call the warrants obtained from the FISA Court based on "dossiers" paid for by the Clinton Campaign "frivolous"? (Eye Roll)

With all due respect...this warrant better be IRONCLAD...or Congress is going to take a BLOWTORCH to the FBI when the Republicans take control!

The FBI wouldn’t ever make a mistake…

I believe this will backfire on Biden and Democrats but let be clear if Trump is a National Security risk then arrests should have been made and seeing none have been tell me they are fishing for something and better hope they found it!
Do you really believe Trump is a National Security risk, Peace? More than Clinton when she was running the State Department through unsecured servers hidden at her home? More than Biden was when he and his family members 2re getting millions from Communist China? I'm sorry but this has reached the level of FARCE!

Do you really believe Trump is a National Security risk, Peace? More than Clinton when she was running the State Department through unsecured servers hidden at her home? More than Biden was when he and his family members 2re getting millions from Communist China? I'm sorry but this has reached the level of FARCE!
Don’t know and let remember Trump was friends with Hillary, so ask yourself how stupid can he be?

Given the history of this FBI and Donald Trump you doubt it was a "frivolous" warrant? Gee, Winger...would you call the warrants obtained from the FISA Court based on "dossiers" paid for by the Clinton Campaign "frivolous"? (Eye Roll)

With all due respect...this warrant better be IRONCLAD...or Congress is going to take a BLOWTORCH to the FBI when the Republicans take control!

FISA warrants were based on much more than the Steele Dossier

I believe the FBI thinks like you do
They know that with a high profile target like Trump that they better have ironclad probable cause for a warrant.
My money says they do

Is Hillary having unsecured servers in her home worse than Trump having classified documents at a public hotel like Mara Lago?

Be honest

Don’t know and let remember Trump was friends with Hillary, so ask yourself how stupid can he be?
What does Trump knowing the Clintons have anything to do with this, Peace?
Let's be honest here for a change. Donald Trump has been "examined" non stop since the day he came down that escalator and neither the Main Stream Media, Democratically controlled Congressional Committees, or an FBI led by people who loath Trump have found anything to charge him with. So three months before the midterms...suddenly they've found something to warrant an unprecedented raid on a former President's home?

FISA warrants were based on much more than the Steele Dossier

I believe the FBI thinks like you do
They know that with a high profile target like Trump that they better have ironclad probable cause for a warrant.
My money says they do
No, Winger...they WEREN'T! The FBI has been weaponized by the left. It's disgusting what's happened to our premier law enforcement agency.

Forum List

Back