GOP supporters challenge, I dare you to take it!!

Civil rights
While we're on that topic, emancipation wasn't all that bad of an idea. . . .

The war was probably short sighted, but what the hell, while we were already at war over states rights, might as well. ;)
The DNC wasn't in existance back then and please stop it.....you guys are so stuck on your ignorance and blind allegence to a party that has done not a motherfuckin thing for anybody but the gotdamned rich and you whores no it!!

Again come here with one fuckin idea you maggots have given to this country that average hard working people have benefit from, just one, just one fuckin idea!!

You do know that the RNC started with the Civil War, and the DNC started at the founding of the nation, right?
Don't play me for stupid, I'm not a Trump stupid white mf

Civil rights and capital gains.....Civil rights, LBJ a democrat and capital gains, for the rich....Listen, I want to know of any policy this party has put forth for every day working americans that still holds true to this day. I am even allowing you nuts to go back into the 20th century for an answer, because God knows you bastards have done nothing this century but get tax payer welfare check.....I'll be waiting!!

If it were not for Lincoln and the Republican party you would still be enslaved...

So please let stop with the nonsense...
Child please....if it wasn't for slavery, you white boys would still be trying to figure out how to profit from Cotton and your white mops would still be trying to figure out how to boil fuckin water

Civil rights and voting rights and she dosen't want to talk about them!
The GOP had nothing and I mean nothing to do with Civil Rights nor voting rights....and if they did and they did not, they sure as hell has taken back the shit....Willow, either come here with concrete accomplishments by your lousy good for nothing party are shut the fuck up.

I challenge any one here to name one GOP policy that stands to this day as an effective worth while policy....just one!!
Theodore Roosevelt (a progressive-republican) created the National Parks, National Forest and Wildlife Refuges and they're still here, at least until the oilmen in Trump's team decide to destroy them.

Civil rights

The war was probably short sighted, but what the hell, while we were already at war over states rights, might as well. ;)
The DNC wasn't in existance back then and please stop it.....you guys are so stuck on your ignorance and blind allegence to a party that has done not a motherfuckin thing for anybody but the gotdamned rich and you whores no it!!

Again come here with one fuckin idea you maggots have given to this country that average hard working people have benefit from, just one, just one fuckin idea!!
Did Republicans in fact create and enforce emancipation of the slaves? Yes or No?
YES YES there was no DNC, you stupid shit for brains fuck nut!!

I challenge any one here to name one GOP policy that stands to this day as an effective worth while policy....just one!!
Theodore Roosevelt (a progressive-republican) created the National Parks, National Forest and Wildlife Refuges and they're still here, at least until the oilmen in Trump's team decide to destroy them.
The GOP do nothing for this country but destroy...that is fact and the only reason dumb mf's vote for these people is out of fear, cause that's all they know how to do, is scare dumb fucks for votes and then let them down!!

The GOP had nothing and I mean nothing to do with Civil Rights nor voting rights....and if they did and they did not, they sure as hell has taken back the shit....Willow, either come here with concrete accomplishments by your lousy good for nothing party are shut the fuck up.
I will never stfu. Ever. And they exactly did that.

Civil rights

Did Republicans in fact create and enforce emancipation of the slaves? Yes or No?
YES YES there was no DNC, you stupid shit for brains fuck nut!!

The Democratic Party is one of the two major contemporary political parties in the United States, along with the Republican Party. Tracing its heritage back to Thomas Jefferson and James Madison's Democratic-Republican Party, the modern-day Democratic Party was founded around 1828 by Andrew Jackson, making it the world's oldest active party.[5]
Democratic Party (United States) - Wikipedia

Civil Rights Act of 1957 - Wikipedia

Civil Rights Act of 1960 - Wikipedia

Explain.

Civil rights

Black slaves were rich?

15094434_1110508389070445_7533541047867628548_n.jpg

Enslaving people with screen names that start with Tig is a GOP policy I am in favor of. I think it was in their 1992 platform.

Civil rights and capital gains.....Civil rights, LBJ a democrat and capital gains, for the rich....Listen, I want to know of any policy this party has put forth for every day working americans that still holds true to this day. I am even allowing you nuts to go back into the 20th century for an answer, because God knows you bastards have done nothing this century but get tax payer welfare check.....I'll be waiting!!

RTW

Damn girl thought you would make it hard..

It's just that simple

If it were not for Lincoln and the Republican party you would still be enslaved...

So please let stop with the nonsense...
Child please....if it wasn't for slavery, you white boys would still be trying to figure out how to profit from Cotton and your white mops would still be trying to figure out how to boil fuckin water

Sure and you believe that because you're one stupid fucking parasite on humanity!

I bet you believe that Blacks were the only slaves in those days and that Blacks did not own slaves either, right?

Lincoln brought on a war and with it Slaves were freed... Ike created the interstate system... Teddy Roosevelt, well was the First President to win the Nobel Peace prize and fought against those like Rockefeller's... Nixon open the door to China after Mao closed it and was trying to pass Universal Healthcare along with Kennedy but the Democratic Party stopped it...

So get a book and read or just google every Republican President or don't and let MSNBC and Democracy Now tell you how to think!

Forum List

Back