GOP supporters challenge, I dare you to take it!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I challenge any one here to name one GOP policy that stands to this day as an effective worth while policy....just one!!

Civil rights
While we're on that topic, emancipation wasn't all that bad of an idea. . . .

The war was probably short sighted, but what the hell, while we were already at war over states rights, might as well. ;)

• Banned
Civil rights and capital gains.....Civil rights, LBJ a democrat and capital gains, for the rich....Listen, I want to know of any policy this party has put forth for every day working americans that still holds true to this day. I am even allowing you nuts to go back into the 20th century for an answer, because God knows you bastards have done nothing this century but get tax payer welfare check.....I'll be waiting!!

Civil rights and capital gains.....Civil rights, LBJ a democrat and capital gains, for the rich....Listen, I want to know of any policy this party has put forth for every day working americans that still holds true to this day. I am even allowing you nuts to go back into the 20th century for an answer, because God knows you bastards have done nothing this century but get tax payer welfare check.....I'll be waiting!!

Wait a minute...you've never realized a capital gain?

• Banned
Civil rights

The war was probably short sighted, but what the hell, while we were already at war over states rights, might as well. ;)
The DNC wasn't in existance back then and please stop it.....you guys are so stuck on your ignorance and blind allegence to a party that has done not a motherfuckin thing for anybody but the gotdamned rich and you whores no it!!

Again come here with one fuckin idea you maggots have given to this country that average hard working people have benefit from, just one, just one fuckin idea!!

• Banned

No, I have not. I have sold nothing. I have bought a home and 2 cars, but never sold anything...again, lets stick with the subject, I will not be derailed!!

JUST AS I THOUGHT, NOW PLEASE FROM HERE ON OUT, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP THE TRUMP AND THE DO NOTHING GOP

No, I have not. I have sold nothing. I have bought a home and 2 cars, but never sold anything...again, lets stick with the subject, I will not be derailed!!

Yeah...I guess selling crack doesnt count.

Civil rights

The DNC wasn't in existance back then and please stop it.....you guys are so stuck on your ignorance and blind allegence to a party that has done not a motherfuckin thing for anybody but the gotdamned rich and you whores no it!!

Again come here with one fuckin idea you maggots have given to this country that average hard working people have benefit from, just one, just one fuckin idea!!

You do know that the RNC started with the Civil War, and the DNC started at the founding of the nation, right?

Giving women the right to vote wasn't such a bad idea. . . though, some are beginning to regret it. :badgrin: You can thank the GOP for that.

Or not.

How about building the Panama Canal, do you think that was a bad policy idea?

Civil rights

You do know that the RNC started with the Civil War, and the DNC started at the founding of the nation, right?
I knew this thread would morph itself into you people going off topic, off subject, because in your guts, you know your a party of fear mongering for votes and nothing else....so please fuck yourself with your history lesson and shove it!!

The Hoover Damn has supplied millions with fresh water and energy for a very long time, not such a bad idea.

I cant believe you want to complain about CGs yet you've never had one.
You own no stock? No investments?
Sounds to me like you want to punish prosperity.

Forum List

Back