Good Vs Evil

Is it real? I am agnostic. Yes, it is, and the democrats have come to embody it. Child murder (abortion)? I am done with democrats, made up genders? Let's end this.

I won't get into specific issues in society, but yes good vs evil exists. It starts always with truth.

One is discarding a few unwanted cells. The other is murder.
What a few cells looks like:

1673670960102.png

Oh, look. Cells with arms and legs...
abortedbaby29.jpg

Even though all those cells ^ have nerve endings, and can feel pain, they aren't provided any anesthetic when they are carved up because you get more money for the parts without it...

Last edited:
What a few cells looks like:

View attachment 747428

Oh, look. Cells with arms and legs...
abortedbaby29.jpg

Even though all those cells ^ have nerve endings, and can feel pain, they aren't provided any anesthetic when they are carved up because you get more money for the parts without it...
Exactly what are you claiming those pictures depict? A 7 week abortion?

No it is not. Read the congressional hearing where the nurses testify about taking the babies out of the trash and hiding with them until the little things finally die. You do not know what the hell you are talking about, asshole.
When do you think that might have happened, and what laws have been passed since then? A credible link is called for.

Exactly what are you claiming those pictures depict? A 7 week abortion?
You simply don't know what you are talking about:
  • Third trimester: Virginia is the only state that prohibits abortions in the pregnancy's third trimester, which starts at around 25 weeks.
  • No limit: Six states and Washington, D.C., do not impose any term restrictions.

You simply don't know what you are talking about:
  • Third trimester: Virginia is the only state that prohibits abortions in the pregnancy's third trimester, which starts at around 25 weeks.
  • No limit: Six states and Washington, D.C., do not impose any term restrictions.
Not really an answer to my question is it?

The answer is, No.
I don't know why you think they are aborting a few cells. Or that abortions do not happen after 7 weeks, but you are wrong in both cases.
No limit means right up to the birthing of the child. Not cells. Hearts, lungs, eyes, knees, fingers, a head...

Can you not google some research on your own?

a few cells:
7 Stunning Cell Images from 2017 | Technology Networks

severed head:
02-DC.jpg

Do you understand the difference yet?

Last edited:
When do you think that might have happened, and what laws have been passed since then? A credible link is called for.
Jan. 2020. And yes, the laws have changed. They got much, much worse, as the money for mature baby parts got much much better...

Do your own homework.....

Forum List

Back