The Last Messiah - Simplified Translation โ€“ Peter Wessel Zapffe

Ismael Hegazy

Rookie
Jan 28, 2023
Dedication : To the soul of Abdel Rahman Badawi (1917 - 2002) , the late Egyptian philosopher who was a major reason .for the interest and reading of many people in the Arab world for Western and Eastern philosophies

Preface : To whom it may concern , I present this simplified English translation of the essay "The Last Messiah" to all the lovers of Philosophy and Anthropology around the world , especially to the speakers of English as a second language.

When I was completing this translation , I took into account that I must simplify - as possible - all the words and expressions that some may find ambiguous or might be misunderstood , and I did that - as possible - without making any distortion of the meaning or the context.

I do not forget to express my thanks and respect to Professor Gisle R. Tangenes , for his translation of the original essay from the Dano-Norwegian language , without which there would not have been an Arabic translation of the essay (which was Gratefully done by Karim Saad and Ahmed Qayati) , and I would not have been able to make this simplified translation without his original translation.

And this essay (published in 1933) written by the Norwegian philosopher

Peter W. Zapffe (1899-1990) , is no less wonderful and important than the novel "Hayy ibn Yaqdhan" which was written by the Arab philosopher

Ibn Tufayl (1110-1185).

And because philosophy and science in general were transferred interchangeably from the ancient Greeks to the Arabs , then from the Arabs to the Europeans in the Middle Ages , and finally from the Europeans in the Renaissance era and the modern era to all peoples of the world ; and since languages are the means of that philosophical and scientific exchange , therefore I urge the speakers of English as a second language - if they have the Time and Ability - to translate this simplified English translation into their own native languages.

Ismael Hegazyโ€“

(January 2023)

ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€
To read and download the simplified translation on google drive :

small.png

So simplified that it is indeed simple , as in superficial . Sorry , but it is effectively fifth rate plagiarism , imho

Suggest you look at the Hindu scriptures and start with the Bhagavad Gita.

More depth and clarity .

So simplified that it is indeed simple , as in superficial . Sorry , but it is effectively fifth rate plagiarism , imho

Suggest you look at the Hindu scriptures and start with the Bhagavad Gita.

More depth and clarity .
I didn't understand what you meant , do you mean that my simplified translation is a plagiarism ?
or do you mean that the author of the essay fell in plagiarism ?

Forum List

Back