There's been a bit of deception here.....
You cannot possibly me who you claim to be..

Moses ben Maimon, commonly known as Maimonides and also referred to by the acronym Rambam, was a medieval Sephardic Jewish philosopher who became one of the most prolific and influential Torah scholars of the Middle Ages. In his time, he was also a preeminent astronomer and physician. Wikipedia
Born: 1138, Córdoba, Spain
Died: December 13, 1204, Fustat, Egypt

Moses ben Maimon, commonly known as Maimonides and also referred to by the acronym Rambam, was a medieval Sephardic Jewish philosopher who became one of the most prolific and influential Torah scholars of the Middle Ages. In his time, he was also a preeminent astronomer and physician. Wikipedia
Who do I claim to be?

...remove the blood lust violence and suffering
Suffering, like forest fires, serves a purpose. It always new growth to occur. It teaches us lessons.
So god makes deformed babies to teach us a lesson? What a total fucking douchesack.
It seems that you place great weight on being good and doing good. Why is that? Why is it important to you that good is done?
I want to understand why god makes deformed babies. if it's to teach us a lesson, then he's an asshole. So it can't be, you hear me?

Who do I claim to be?
Someone who knows what he's talking about.

Suffering, like forest fires, serves a purpose. It always new growth to occur. It teaches us lessons.
So god makes deformed babies to teach us a lesson? What a total fucking douchesack.
It seems that you place great weight on being good and doing good. Why is that? Why is it important to you that good is done?
I want to understand why god makes deformed babies. if it's to teach us a lesson, then he's an asshole. So it can't be, you hear me?
I want to understand why you think god makes them. What else does God make? Is it important to you that good is done? Why?

Who do I claim to be?
When did I make that claim? Don't you believe that growth filled communities should explore all sides of an issue?

I take it from this that you find it impossible to love a deformed baby? To you they are worthless, damaged goods?

I want to understand why you think god makes them. What else does God make? Is it important to you that good is done? Why?
Didn't god makes everything in the universe (out of nothing)? So why would there purposely be deformed and retarded babies. We don't see people with 3 heads because god didn't make those kinds of people. You feel me?

Who do I claim to be?
When did I make that claim? Don't you believe that growth filled communities should explore all sides of an issue?
So you're saying that you're not totally right about the BB, red shift and the rest? :lmao:

I take it from this that you find it impossible to love a deformed baby? To you they are worthless, damaged goods?
I just want to know why god would make babies so deformed that they live a short life in constant pain. That type of thing. Seems kinda cruel, don't you think?

Didn't god makes everything in the universe (out of nothing)? So why would there purposely be deformed and retarded babies. We don't see people with 3 heads because god didn't make those kinds of people. You feel me?
Did God make you write this post?

Who do I claim to be?
So you're saying that you're not totally right about the BB, red shift and the rest? :lmao:
I don't think that's what I am saying.

Yes, he wants to know if anyone can figure out why he does nasty shit like that... while he rolls a joint.

Who do I claim to be?
You're saying that you think that you're Mr Knowitall.

Lot of verbiage from ding. None of which makes any sense, except his posit.
"The profession of faith begins with God,"

Prove it.

Yes, he wants to know if anyone can figure out why he does nasty shit like that... while he rolls a joint.
That's interesting. You seem especially upset today. Did something happen?

Who do I claim to be?
You're saying that you think that you're Mr Knowitall.
Can you show me where I said that?

We don't see people with 3 heads because god didn't make those kinds of people. You feel me?
Maimonides responds...

"... MEN frequently think that the evils in the world are more numerous than the good things; many sayings and songs of the nations dwell on this idea..."

"...The first kind of evil is that which is caused to man by the circumstance that he is subject to genesis and destruction, or that he possesses a body. It is on account of the body that some persons happen to have great deformities or paralysis of some of the organs. This evil may be part of the natural constitution of these persons, or may have developed subsequently in consequence of changes in the elements, e.g., through bad air, or thunderstorms or landslips. We have already shown that, in accordance with the divine wisdom, genesis can only take place through destruction, and without the destruction of the individual members of the species the species themselves would not exist permanently. Thus the true kindness, and beneficence, and goodness of God is clear. He who thinks that he can have flesh and bones without being subject to any external influence, or any of the accidents of matter, unconsciously wishes to reconcile two opposites, viz., to be at the same time subject and not subject to change. If man were never subject to change there could be no generation: there would be one single being, but no individuals forming a species..."

"... it would be in vain to expect to see living beings formed of the blood of menstruous women and the semen virile, who will not die, will never feel pain, or will move perpetually, or will shine like the sun. Whatever is formed of any matter receives the most perfect form possible in that species of matter: in each individual case the defects are in accordance with the defects of that individual matter. The best and most perfect being that can be formed of the blood and the semen is the species of man, for as far as man's nature is known, he is living, reasonable, and mortal. It is therefore impossible that man should be free from this species of evil. You will, nevertheless, find that the evils of the above kind which befall man are very few and rare.."

That's interesting. You seem especially upset today. Did something happen?
HOLY CHANGE THE SUBJECT BATMAN!

Forum List

Back