i have a vision

and i do hear god

basicly

i talk

i don t do

its your buisness

itsthe busness of the human race

to take care of itself
We always need the Bible. Jeremiah will back me up on this. Do not leave the Bible behind. It helps us hear what is true and what is not.

I agree with you 100%, RV. It is the plumb line of all truth and wisdom and it is an act of drawing near to God - to draw near to His Word - He then draws near unto us. I was thinking about your having mentioned that you have been in Job - continually reading the book. I want to encourage you about something. The suffering of Job revealed God to him more personally ( I believe ) than he had ever known God before. Our experiences in suffering draw us deeper into God and we become aware of His presence - that He is there - in our darkest hour. Our spirit is more keen - more sensitive to His slightest movement or direction.

I have been through some trials this past year that drew me into a deeper place with Him and after the trial was over - I missed the trial - if that makes sense - because of what it brought me - Himself - there with me. The comfort of God is something that is so precious - I feel encouraged to know in the days ahead - should I face greater trials - I will experience greater depths in God and it is something I actually look forward to and have no fear of. I've had trials before but something happened this time and it was different. Sometimes I feel drawn to get into silly discussions (and I shouldn't) but then I remember what I just recently had and I desire that more than anything this world could ever offer me. There is nothing this world can offer me that could ever compare to knowing the LORD knows who you are and loves you in spite of any and all short comings. I believe Job found that out too.
I was going back and forth with sealybobo on another thread. He said he does not believe in God. It actually hit me that he completely and totally does not believe in God. That must be absolutely the worse feeling in the entire world. I can not even image. I do not think it was but I kind of got a feeling that when the Bible says someone was thrown in a pit without water it was like being cut off from God.

Got to go a bit.
The bones in the valley were dry for they had not the understanding of God.

imagine

i don t need the bible

i have a vision

and i do hear god

basicly

i talk

i don t do

its your buisness

to take care of itself
We always need the Bible. Jeremiah will back me up on this. Do not leave the Bible behind. It helps us hear what is true and what is not.

I agree with you 100%, RV. It is the plumb line of all truth and wisdom and it is an act of drawing near to God - to draw near to His Word - He then draws near unto us. I was thinking about your having mentioned that you have been in Job - continually reading the book. I want to encourage you about something. The suffering of Job revealed God to him more personally ( I believe ) than he had ever known God before. Our experiences in suffering draw us deeper into God and we become aware of His presence - that He is there - in our darkest hour. Our spirit is more keen - more sensitive to His slightest movement or direction.

I have been through some trials this past year that drew me into a deeper place with Him and after the trial was over - I missed the trial - if that makes sense - because of what it brought me - Himself - there with me. The comfort of God is something that is so precious - I feel encouraged to know in the days ahead - should I face greater trials - I will experience greater depths in God and it is something I actually look forward to and have no fear of. I've had trials before but something happened this time and it was different. Sometimes I feel drawn to get into silly discussions (and I shouldn't) but then I remember what I just recently had and I desire that more than anything this world could ever offer me. There is nothing this world can offer me that could ever compare to knowing the LORD knows who you are and loves you in spite of any and all short comings. I believe Job found that out too.
I was going back and forth with sealybobo on another thread. He said he does not believe in God. It actually hit me that he completely and totally does not believe in God. That must be absolutely the worse feeling in the entire world. I can not even image. I do not think it was but I kind of got a feeling that when the Bible says someone was thrown in a pit without water it was like being cut off from God.

Got to go a bit.

The bones in the valley were representative of the Jewish people which will be brought back from the four corners of the earth (where they were scattered) and then revived - God will put His Spirit in them and this represents their salvation, Random. I have seen Pastors preach on Ezekiel 37 and misinterpret this - claiming it is the church when it isn't. It's the Jewish people.

Here. Look at this:

Therefore prophesy unto them, Thus saith the LORD GOD: Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up and cause you to come out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land, then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.
Ezekiel 37: 12,13,14

And then it is written:

And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land.
Ezekiel 37: 21

And again it is written:

And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel, and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall no more be two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: But I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them, so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
Ezekiel 37:22-23

This is taking place right now - as we are seeing the Jews making aliyah back to Israel from the four corners of the earth in greater numbers each year - each year it is increasing because the time is at hand for this prophesy to be fulfilled.

Last edited:
imagine

i don t need the bible

i have a vision

and i do hear god

basicly

i talk

i don t do

its your buisness

to take care of itself

Got to go a bit.

The bones in the valley were representative of the Jewish people which will be brought back from the four corners of the earth (where they were scattered) and then revived - God will put His Spirit in them and this represents their salvation, Random. I have seen Pastors preach on Ezekiel 37 and misinterpret this - claiming it is the church when it isn't. It's the Jewish people.

Here. Look at this:

Therefore prophesy unto them, Thus saith the LORD GOD: Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up and cause you to come out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land, then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.
Ezekiel 37: 12,13,14

And then it is written:

And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land.
Ezekiel 37: 21

And again it is written:

And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel, and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall no more be two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: But I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them, so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
Ezekiel 37:22-23

This is taking place right now - as we are seeing the Jews making aliyah back to Israel from the four corners of the earth in greater numbers each year - each year it is increasing because the time is at hand for this prophesy to be fulfilled.
What if the first ten verses refer to an event which happens first and then an event described from verse 11 on is another event?

Forum List

Back