i have a vision

and i do hear god

basicly

i talk

i don t do

its your buisness

itsthe busness of the human race

to take care of itself
We always need the Bible. Jeremiah will back me up on this. Do not leave the Bible behind. It helps us hear what is true and what is not.

I agree with you 100%, RV. It is the plumb line of all truth and wisdom and it is an act of drawing near to God - to draw near to His Word - He then draws near unto us. I was thinking about your having mentioned that you have been in Job - continually reading the book. I want to encourage you about something. The suffering of Job revealed God to him more personally ( I believe ) than he had ever known God before. Our experiences in suffering draw us deeper into God and we become aware of His presence - that He is there - in our darkest hour. Our spirit is more keen - more sensitive to His slightest movement or direction.

I have been through some trials this past year that drew me into a deeper place with Him and after the trial was over - I missed the trial - if that makes sense - because of what it brought me - Himself - there with me. The comfort of God is something that is so precious - I feel encouraged to know in the days ahead - should I face greater trials - I will experience greater depths in God and it is something I actually look forward to and have no fear of. I've had trials before but something happened this time and it was different. Sometimes I feel drawn to get into silly discussions (and I shouldn't) but then I remember what I just recently had and I desire that more than anything this world could ever offer me. There is nothing this world can offer me that could ever compare to knowing the LORD knows who you are and loves you in spite of any and all short comings. I believe Job found that out too.
I was going back and forth with sealybobo on another thread. He said he does not believe in God. It actually hit me that he completely and totally does not believe in God. That must be absolutely the worse feeling in the entire world. I can not even image. I do not think it was but I kind of got a feeling that when the Bible says someone was thrown in a pit without water it was like being cut off from God.

Got to go a bit.

i got a problem in beliving in god

acctually i don t belive in god

i

there was infinity

and the words don t describe it

and in

something no man should be able to see

ther was a light

but not like a normal light like a light bulb

it wasn t enlighting anything

it was a point of light

had to look

god looked at me

imagine

i don t need the bible

i have a vision

and i do hear god

basicly

i talk

i don t do

its your buisness

itsthe busness of the human race

to take care of itself
We always need the Bible. Jeremiah will back me up on this. Do not leave the Bible behind. It helps us hear what is true and what is not.

I agree with you 100%, RV. It is the plumb line of all truth and wisdom and it is an act of drawing near to God - to draw near to His Word - He then draws near unto us. I was thinking about your having mentioned that you have been in Job - continually reading the book. I want to encourage you about something. The suffering of Job revealed God to him more personally ( I believe ) than he had ever known God before. Our experiences in suffering draw us deeper into God and we become aware of His presence - that He is there - in our darkest hour. Our spirit is more keen - more sensitive to His slightest movement or direction.

I have been through some trials this past year that drew me into a deeper place with Him and after the trial was over - I missed the trial - if that makes sense - because of what it brought me - Himself - there with me. The comfort of God is something that is so precious - I feel encouraged to know in the days ahead - should I face greater trials - I will experience greater depths in God and it is something I actually look forward to and have no fear of. I've had trials before but something happened this time and it was different. Sometimes I feel drawn to get into silly discussions (and I shouldn't) but then I remember what I just recently had and I desire that more than anything this world could ever offer me. There is nothing this world can offer me that could ever compare to knowing the LORD knows who you are and loves you in spite of any and all short comings. I believe Job found that out too.
I was going back and forth with sealybobo on another thread. He said he does not believe in God. It actually hit me that he completely and totally does not believe in God. That must be absolutely the worse feeling in the entire world. I can not even image. I do not think it was but I kind of got a feeling that when the Bible says someone was thrown in a pit without water it was like being cut off from God.

Got to go a bit.

Pray for Sealybobo. He needs our prayers. See you later - God willing. Have a nice evening, RV.

i got a problem in beliving in god

acctually i don t belive in god

i

there was infinity

and the words don t describe it

and in

something no man should be able to see

ther was a light

but not like a normal light like a light bulb

it wasn t enlighting anything

it was a point of light

had to look

god looked at me

That is why I want you to read the bible, Hauke. Faith cometh by hearing the Word of God. Read it out loud to yourself and keep reading. Do it everyday and you'll receive the healing and deliverance you need. You believe by faith. Listen to me. When you get on an airplane to take a trip, do you know how the lift works? How the wings catch flight and it lifts off the ground? Me neither. Yet it does lift off the ground and right before the runway sometimes goes over a body of water! Why do we get on that plane? We have faith it will fly! Have faith in God, Hauke. Purpose your heart to believe and ignore your mind giving you doubts about it. Feed your faith with the bible and starve your doubt!

the story is pretty good

its fun

point is

i can always look at god

god is beautifull

god looks back and im a bit lost

but god allways gets me back home

i can lie

Anyone is capable of telling a lie. You have to make a decision in your heart that you won't do it. You have to make up your mind. But first? You need to receive Christ and be born again. Read the Gospel of John and let the LORD minister to you. Read the Book of Job and see the reward in staying faithful to God - even in bad times - your faith will grow strong as you meditate on the Word of God and speak it out loud. Do it tonight. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

the story is pretty good

its fun

point is

i can always look at god

god is beautifull

god looks back and im a bit lost

but god allways gets me back home

God loves you. Jesus Christ loves you very much. You need to know that nothing can separate you from the love of God. He loves you that much. Get some rest and we'll talk tomorrow. God willing. Good night.

god made all thee grass and all the trees

i think that means god made all of reality

but god allows me to choose which part of reality im in

nogoddoesentfavorme

its the same for anyone

i still like god

basicly everyone is the same

and then we start to decide

so if anyone wants me to rule
i will not rule anyone

exept myself

Forum List