does not need a book

what gets me annoyed is people who try to use the truth to earn money

like every preacher who goes on tv

you don t need the bible

the bible can help

but theres a absolute truth

and this truth

does not need a book
When I was first told to read the book I thought I would move past it. I have not and I do not think I ever will. Written words can actually convey concepts vastly more complex concepts and ideas than spoken words. It is almost like walking in a six dimensional space when one really gets into the Bible.

i don t like killing people

but telling an angel to kill a televangelist isnt murder

its housekeeping

what gets me annoyed is people who try to use the truth to earn money

like every preacher who goes on tv
Wow. Do I agree with you on that one. I see someone making the most outrageous statements and what really, really gets me is the guy is making a fortunate with that nonsense. Vanity I will admit. I must repent. :D

imagine

i don t need the bible

i have a vision

and i do hear god

basicly

i talk

i don t do

its your buisness

itsthe busness of the human race

to take care of itself
We always need the Bible. Jeremiah will back me up on this. Do not leave the Bible behind. It helps us hear what is true and what is not.

I agree with you 100%, RV. It is the plumb line of all truth and wisdom and it is an act of drawing near to God - to draw near to His Word - He then draws near unto us. I was thinking about your having mentioned that you have been in Job - continually reading the book. I want to encourage you about something. The suffering of Job revealed God to him more personally ( I believe ) than he had ever known God before. Our experiences in suffering draw us deeper into God and we become aware of His presence - that He is there - in our darkest hour. Our spirit is more keen - more sensitive to His slightest movement or direction.

I have been through some trials this past year that drew me into a deeper place with Him and after the trial was over - I missed the trial - if that makes sense - because of what it brought me - Himself - there with me. The comfort of God is something that is so precious - I feel encouraged to know in the days ahead - should I face greater trials - I will experience greater depths in God and it is something I actually look forward to and have no fear of. I've had trials before but something happened this time and it was different. Sometimes I feel drawn to get into silly discussions (and I shouldn't) but then I remember what I just recently had and I desire that more than anything this world could ever offer me. There is nothing this world can offer me that could ever compare to knowing the LORD knows who you are and loves you in spite of any and all short comings. I believe Job found that out too.

you don t get it

im human

you are human

the world happens

and theres god
leaves us to ourselfs

then theres

satan

wants to interfer

then theres me

i decide what satan can do

jesus

said

i forgive

means god can even forgive a murderer

he goto be said though

the murderer got to be really said
The Bible tells how Moses murdered someone. I still like Moses.

me too.

Do remember the story about God being angry with the people and he was going to bring judgment and destroy them but Moses interceded and poured out his heart to God for them. Not only that.......he stood in the gap and said to God if you are going to blot out their name from your book, blot mine out too. That is the heart of an intercessor - to put his own life on the line like that - he was willing to go all the way for them because he knew in his heart how much the LORD loved his people and desired their salvation. Truly He was in touch with the heart of God. It's quite a picture of Moses and who he was.

Last edited:
if you could see god

youd be screaming for the rest of your life

god is infinite

and very awere of you

god just isn t curiouse enough at the moment

to look deep

don t try god

i would need a new village

Forum List

Back