Who is the most underrated NBA player in history? My 2 submissions.

It took no discipline. Same with Tom Brady. There is no reason why the two have been so great for so long. Part luck part built right and part proper training. Yes, I believe Lebron works out. Probably always has but even more important now at his age.

Dont worry, lebron is probably the consensus goat if you asked everyone now.

But people who know, know Jordan would have owned Lebron. Like he did Karl Malone
Seriously you’re a moron if you don’t understand that those guys lasting as long as they did is no accident. It’s not luck. It’s dedication to training, eating right, PT, and sacrifice Forgoing partying and all that goes with it. Sure genetics play a part but that only gets you so far.

Seriously you’re a moron if you don’t understand that those guys lasting as long as they did is no accident. It’s not luck. It’s dedication to training, eating right, PT, and sacrifice Forgoing partying and all that goes with it. Sure genetics play a part but that only gets you so far.
I know. I’m pretty sure Lebron puts in the work. I can only say I’m glad I got to witness him, Kobe, Jordan,Bird, Kareem and Magic. And my 2 different pistons championship teams.

Is Isaiah Thomas under rated?

I know. I’m pretty sure Lebron puts in the work. I can only say I’m glad I got to witness him, Kobe, Jordan,Bird, Kareem and Magic. And my 2 different pistons championship teams.

Is Isaiah Thomas under rated?
You're pretty sure?

Lebron James has played 21 regular seasons. That's 1722 possible games (21*82) James has played in 1492 of those games (shout out to Columbus) which means he's only not played in an average of 11 games per year. Most of those games have come in the back end of his career and were probably "load management" games. He's only had 1 extended absence due to injury. 26 games in 20-21.

That shit doesnt happen by accident.

God I wish Jordan Lebron nba finals was possible. I’d put all my money on Jordan’s team because you just know Jordan wins in the finals. Lebron not so much. Mkay?
You're making up phantom outcomes in your head and expecting others to respect them as truth. Yikes.

Forum List

Back