New York Earthquake

About the earthquake being Gods judgement on New York for persecuting trump.
Total idiot Tommy Tithead .

Now if you had argued that it was a test run with some interesting features suggesting Geo Engineering , we might have had an intriguing Topic .
However " crazy" some might have thought it .

Because that is what it looked like .

About the earthquake being Gods judgement on New York for persecuting trump.
ya-dont-say-v0-azb6wh77y1tc1.jpeg

Everyone knows this but is afraid to say it.
New York is the crucible of evil. Persecuting Gods representative on earth.
ALvin Bragg and Tish James are both satanists doing the devils bidding. FACT.
It is obvious that God unleashed his thubderbolts to send a warning to these evil people.
They must repent and heed His warning. The son of God can feel any pussy he fancies and commit fraud on the whole world if he wants to.
Little people should step aside and take it up the arse. Losers.

Nonsense. In the Bible Jesus said otherwise. See the men who died at Siloam when the wall collapsed.

Jesus’ response is sobering: “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way? I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish” (verses 2–3).

Jesus continues the conversation by mentioning another current event, this one involving the tower of Siloam: “Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish” (Luke 13:4–5).

Last edited:
Can’t be the wrath of God. If it was, the stadiums of the NY Yankees, NY Mets, NY Giants and NY Rangers would have fallen down. Hrll, the Yankees didn’t even stop batting practice when it occurred.

Nonsense. In the Bible Jesus said otherwise. See the men who died at Siloam when the wall collapsed.

Jesus’ response is sobering: “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way? I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish” (verses 2–3).

Jesus continues the conversation by mentioning another current event, this one involving the tower of Siloam: “Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish” (Luke 13:4–5).
Wash your mouth out woman.These are the parts of the bible we can ignore.
Get back in the kitchen.

Forum List

Back