Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

Leave it up to the voters. If you want to continue to kill babies and sell their body parts vote democrat. Pro-choice people might be surprised how it turns out.

In many ways, I want the Supreme Court to overturn Roe V Wade.

Not because of my personal beliefs. I believe in choice. I can make that choice for myself only. Not every woman in the nation.

Because it will create such a backlash, republicans won't be able to be elected dog catcher in most places.

There has never been a time in our nation that the majority wanted to outlaw abortion.

The gap between those who want to outlaw it has been growing too.

So while many women will die and be harmed very badly for a while in red states only, it will guarantee that either republicans are thrown out of office for a very long time or they will wake up and stop pandering to a small margin of our nation.

Either way, abortion and women's health care will stop being a political weapon.

It never should have become a political weapon in the first place.

I don't think the Supreme Court has the guts to overturn Roe V Wade. They aren't as stupid as the minority who want it outlawed. They know what the political consequences will be.

Dont hold your breath butcher!

You notice the same monsters always show up?
In the late 70s early 80s I was a planned Parenthood counselor. We were trained to terrify confused pregnant girls into getting an abortion. I have seen women getting abortions because the delivery date conflicted with a planned vacation. They don't want to go to a party with a belly. A boyfriend threatened to dump them. Every ridiculous, frivolous idea you can come up with. Why? Because there is always more where that came from.

Abortion is homicide. It is the killing of a human being because that life isn't anything else. No one has yet suggested an alternative species. That's just a scientific fact born out improvements in medical science.

That said. Abortion doesn't really go far enough. Most abortions are given to poor women in minority neighborhoods. Put a PP clinic on every street corner. These men and women will never control themselves. They are not responsible for their pregnancies. No more than dogs and cats. WE need to be the responsible ones. Responsible pet guardians have pets spayed and neutered. For feral we have Trap, neuter and release. Stop abortion, spay and neuter those living under societies protection.

Last edited:
Just based it on your posting at USMB…are you saying it is a made up persona?
That this ruling changes anything in blue states.........is FAKING IT.

So why are you FAKING IT COYOTE.

When-Harry-Met-Sally-Orgasm.jpg

Name the Blue States that laws will be affected by this ruling? Show me the abortion laws that don't allow Abortions in these States?

Don't show the virtue signal law in New York that protects against NOTHING...........it's BS.

I'll be waiting.

That you pro-some-lifers plan on stopping at “leave it up to the states” is the real faking here.
Who are you when you don't live in my state to decide for me and the people of Alabama.

It doesn't affect you at all................yet in your states your are screaming like Demons threatening violence when it will DO NOTHING TO YOU.

My rights don't begin where yours end leftist.

Now ..........how the hell does it affect abortion in New York is overturned.........considered the state hasn't passed any laws.

But hey............you needed an excuse for Riot Season for votes again.

Who are you when you don't live in my state to decide for me and the people of Alabama.

It doesn't affect you at all................yet in your states your are screaming like Demons threatening violence when it will DO NOTHING TO YOU.

My rights don't begin where yours end leftist.

Now ..........how the hell does it affect abortion in New York is overturned.........considered the state hasn't passed any laws.

But hey............you needed an excuse for Riot Season for votes again.
You demons have certainly threatened violence.

If it is all about your state why do try to pursue women who cross state lines to obtain legal abortions?

You demons have certainly threatened violence.

If it is all about your state why do try to pursue women who cross state lines to obtain legal abortions?
That tactic doesn't work on me clown..........Right now you have politicians calling for violence against Justices.

Which part of that ISN'T CLEAR.

Now........Which laws in these Blue states are going to get overturned should Roe be overturned?

joe-biden.jpg

Don't fret none, you all can burn loot and murder right up to the elections which is what this all about anyway. The vermin are already trying to attack the so called judges in their homes. I hope the judges have guns, at least the ones with a spine.

Don't fret none, you all can burn loot and murder right up to the elections which is what this all about anyway. The vermin are already trying to attack the so called judges in their homes. I hope the judges have guns, at least the ones with a spine.
It's the same shit they pull every election cycle........And the media throws gas and laughs as it burns..........

And it does NOTHING TO THEIR STATES AT ALL.

It's ALL A LIE.

That tactic doesn't work on me clown..........Right now you have politicians calling for violence against Justices.

Which part of that ISN'T CLEAR.

Now........Which laws in these Blue states are going to get overturned should Roe be overturned?

joe-biden.jpg
You clowns have supported bombing abortion clinics doxing and murdering doctors and even staff involved with abortions, numerous death threats, and now…just like that..threats matter! I don’t support any death threats or doxing. Protests are fine. Death threats need to be taken seriously regardless of who it is aimed at.

Now why do support pursuing women who cross state lines to obtain legal abortions?

Why are you pretending this movement will stop at state rights?

You clowns have supported bombing abortion clinics doxing and murdering doctors and even staff involved with abortions, numerous death threats, and now…just like that..threats matter! I don’t support any death threats or doxing. Protests are fine. Death threats need to be taken seriously regardless of who it is aimed at.

Now why do support pursuing women who cross state lines to obtain legal abortions?

Why are you pretending this movement will stop at state rights?
More Fake ass outrage...........It affects your states none............And I've never bombed abortion clinics.

Right now your side is threatening the lives of SCOTUS...........so pardon me when I don't give a damn on your accusations.

Which laws will change in New York if Roe is overturned? At least be a good pravda artist and make some shit up.............LMAO

Forum List

Back