Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

Quit killing or wanting to kill unborn babies as a means of contraception after the act, and people might mind their own business, especially when their Representative government is being dragged into it in which makes it the people's business.
Mind your own business.

Ok so you are coming around to understanding what the issue has been, and what the issue has been building up too, otherwise it has gotten so bad that you had that idiot governor Northam spouting idiocies unimaginable in regards to leftist intimidating him on the issue in which he was about to sell his soul for the vote. Glad he lost and got his idiotic self out of any power role. The left pushing way to far has upset the apple cart, but undoubtedly you and other's have been intimidated to go along just to get along in support of your party. Time to wake up.
Beagle, I have ALWAYS understood what the issue is…competing sets of rights….but my question is does the RIGHT? Who is out of step here? Who is pushing?

Who is taking statement by Northam, yet again, in which he is talking about babies born with fatal defects, and stripping it of context?

Who is attempting to take the most fundamental right from women, without compromise?

Who has trigger legislation ready in place banning abortion from conception, making it a felony, and no exemption for rape, incest or health of mother?

When you attempt to make it about “parties” (and I don’t belong to one) you cheapen it. Is your view defined by your allegience to keeping your party in power or deeper convictions? If you want to be understood, you need to likewise understand those you oppose, not reduce their position to a matter of politics.

what is your objection to letting the voters of each state decide this issue? All the SC can do is rule that Roe is unconstitutional, then the issue becomes a state by state issue. Your political bullshit notwithstanding, that's all this is about.
Then let’s let the voters of each state determine gun restrictions.

Your kind, as always.
Coming from the side of someone who supports the ”rights” of rapists and their family to sue victims for aborting the rapists pregnancy…I will take your opinion for what is: a joke.

Out of step: the majority of Americans support keeping Roe and support keeping abortion legal with restrictions further along. 37% of US adults say abortion should be illegal in most or all cases. That is hardly “in step”. Out of that percentage, 27% think it should be illegal even if the mother’s health or life are threatened.

Equally out of step: 31% who say abortion should be legal in all cases.

In step: 56% believe stage of pregnancy should matter and abortion should be illegal in some cases.

Are you in step?

Why do you want to reward rapists, fascist?
I would love to reward rapists with a load of buckshot to the head. Even if I did buy it from mussolini. Your kind wants to reward them by releasing them to rape again.

Coming from the side of someone who supports the ”rights” of rapists and their family to sue victims for aborting the rapists pregnancy…I will take your opinion for what is: a joke.
Lol, i knew you to be a liar, but for the record, I only support the right of rapists to be killed.

I would love to reward rapists with a load of buckshot to the head. Even if I did buy it from mussolini. Your kind wants to reward them by releasing them to rape again.
Can’t find anyone who made any laws stating rapists should be released early…but there sure is a law allowing the families of rapists to sue the victim if she has an abortion.

Can’t find anyone who made any laws stating rapists should be released early…but there sure is a law allowing the families of rapists to sue the victim if she has an abortion.
My God, your dishonesty knows no bounds does it? Never heard of parole, reduced sentences, good time, probation, have you? Laws that allows rapists to sue the person they raped were passed by leftist vermin like you!

Do you understand that families of the rapist are also families of the innocent child that is to be murdered?

Do you care?

If I had a son, and he raped a woman, resulting in her becoming pregnant, I'd be deeply ashamed of that son; ashamed that I had failed to raise him better than that.

But that would not change the fact that the child thus produced would be my grandchild. What kind of piece of shit would I be if I was OK with my own grandchild being murdered? I'd have to say that that would make me not much better than my hypothetical piece of shit rapist son.

Beagle, I have ALWAYS understood what the issue is…competing sets of rights….but my question is does the RIGHT? Who is out of step here? Who is pushing?

Who is taking statement by Northam, yet again, in which he is talking about babies born with fatal defects, and stripping it of context?

Who is attempting to take the most fundamental right from women, without compromise?

Who has trigger legislation ready in place banning abortion from conception, making it a felony, and no exemption for rape, incest or health of mother?

When you attempt to make it about “parties” (and I don’t belong to one) you cheapen it. Is your view defined by your allegience to keeping your party in power or deeper convictions? If you want to be understood, you need to likewise understand those you oppose, not reduce their position to a matter of politics.
Ohhhh you're full of wicked wisdom in your attempts to muddy the waters, and defend your position while leaving heads scratching and thinking huh ? LOL.

It's really simple, so keep it simple in so that you're true views can be known. That was a post full of projection all over the place.

Wherever government has an interest involved, and all because it is dragged into it, then it quickly becomes political, so there is no separation of that fact, then it becomes about which political position is hopefully right and which one is wrong. In this issue we have an abortion system that has gotten way out of control, and somehow it needs to be heavily regulated just as other crazy crap in this nation needs to be revisited in order to assess the national harm it has done or is doing, and has since caused to this nation as a whole. The cover ups and bull crap needs to end.

Do you understand that families of the rapist are also families of the innocent child that is to be murdered?

Do you care?

If I had a son, and he raped a woman, resulting in her becoming pregnant, I'd be deeply ashamed of that son; ashamed that I had failed to raise him better than that.

But that would not change the fact that the child thus produced would be my grandchild. What kind of piece of shit would I be if I was OK with my own grandchild being murdered? I'd have to say that that would make me not much better than my hypothetical piece of shit rapist son.
The best thing to occur in the case of rape (in which I can't see any reason at all that it wouldn't occur in such a case), is upon immediately reporting the rape, the possibility of a pregnancy resulting from the situation would be ended immediately by the physician's who would care for the victim at the victim's request or upon arrival to the emergency unit at the medical facility upon the victims request the possibility of a pregnancy is then ended.

Not doing this, and allowing a pregnancy to reach a certain stage should be called "the no going back stage", otherwise the person has made a conscience decision to carry the child to term, and give birth to the baby regardless of the circumstances.

Ohhhh you're full of wicked wisdom in your attempts to muddy the waters, and defend your position while leaving heads scratching and thinking huh ? LOL.

???

My position has been pretty consistent - legal elective abortion until viability. Search for my comments on abortion.

My compromise - 16 weeks, but always legal for mother's health/life and severe fetal deformaties.

HOW is that "muddying the waters"?

It's really simple, so keep it simple in so that you're true views can be known. That was a post full of projection all over the place.

See above.

What is your position?

Wherever government has an interest involved, and all because it is dragged into it, then it quickly becomes political, so there is no separation of that fact, then it becomes about which political position is hopefully right and which one is wrong.
Disagree.

Certain things are not simply "political" but have a moral or ethical aspect to it as well.

In this issue we have an abortion system that has gotten way out of control, and somehow it needs to be heavily regulated just as other crazy crap in this nation needs to be revisited in order to assess the national harm it has done or is doing, and has since caused to this nation as a whole. The cover ups and bull crap needs to end.
That makes zero sense.

It has not gotten "way out of control" that's your political claim.

Over 50 years, though Roe has affirmed the essential right of a woman to have an abortion without "undue burden" it has also affirmed the rights of states to restrict it.

FACT: Abortion rates have steadily declined since 1980 to a point now where it is lower than when Roe went into effect.

abortion-rate_wide-cbbca06f6cb3d95cd42ec98404d576aa6ab44ef7.png

That does not support an "out of control" abortion claim.

80% of abortions occur at or before 9 weeks.
93% occur within the first trimester - 12 weeks.
That leaves 7% occurring after 12 weeks.

Source: Abortion By The Numbers

That does not support an "out of control" abortion claim.

Forum List

Back