Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

I guess leftist scum tweeting about white women being raped by black men and being forced to have the baby is all good to these monsters.

I guess leftist scum tweeting about white women being raped by black men and being forced to have the baby is all good to these monsters.
Just another Lie

Anything to light the fires. I posted the data on one of these threads.......showing rape is a very very small portion of abortions. Just as the late term is too.

Just another Lie

Anything to light the fires. I posted the data on one of these threads.......showing rape is a very very small portion of abortions. Just as the late term is too.
No, that was a wish some leftist whore said. Said she wanted it to happen.

I will posit again, good choices before and during sex can and will reduce a good majority of abortions. As people, with the ability to think and reason, can we please stop the narrative that pregnancy hits a woman like cancer or some other terrible medical diagnosis that comes out of nowhere?

If you are going to have sex, use birth control. If you want to posit that not everyone has access to birth control, then enjoy sex without vaginal penetration. Many other of ways to have sex and enjoy another person without vaginal intercourse. Abortions should never be done because two people couldn't make the right choice during sex. We all know how babies happen, let's make better choices. Can't we agree on that much?

As a middle ground person, I do see where rape, incest, life of mother are viable options. But to use abortion as another form of birth control is irresponsible human action that negates personal culpability for TWO people, not just one.

I will also posit that a lot men probably pressure women into unprotected sex, and IMO, are getting out of this conversation free from blame and responsibility.

As humans, we can do better. Why can't we view our ability to create intelligent meaningful life with more gravity. Why must our want of sex be greater than the weight of life?

a middle ground person, I do see where rape, incest, life of mother are viable options. But to use abortion as another form of birth control is irresponsible human action that negates personal culpability for TWO people, not just one.
And the murderous death for the person they created.

In many ways, I want the Supreme Court to overturn Roe V Wade.

Not because of my personal beliefs. I believe in choice. I can make that choice for myself only. Not every woman in the nation.

Because it will create such a backlash, republicans won't be able to be elected dog catcher in most places.

There has never been a time in our nation that the majority wanted to outlaw abortion.

The gap between those who want to outlaw it has been growing too.

So while many women will die and be harmed very badly for a while in red states only, it will guarantee that either republicans are thrown out of office for a very long time or they will wake up and stop pandering to a small margin of our nation.

Either way, abortion and women's health care will stop being a political weapon.

It never should have become a political weapon in the first place.

I don't think the Supreme Court has the guts to overturn Roe V Wade. They aren't as stupid as the minority who want it outlawed. They know what the political consequences will be.

I don't know where you get your information but if you believe more favor taking a vacuum tube and tear a preborn baby limb from limb then crush the baby's head making it easier for what's left of then to flow out the woman's tubes you are wrong.

Not because of my personal beliefs. I believe in choice. I can make that choice for myself only. Not every woman in the nation.

Because it will create such a backlash, republicans won't be able to be elected dog catcher in most places.

There has never been a time in our nation that the majority wanted to outlaw abortion.

So while many women will die and be harmed very badly for a while in red states only, it will guarantee that either republicans are thrown out of office for a very long time or they will wake up and stop pandering to a small margin of our nation.

Either way, abortion and women's health care will stop being a political weapon.

I don't think the Supreme Court has the guts to overturn Roe V Wade. They aren't as stupid as the minority who want it outlawed. They know what the political consequences will be.

I don't believe the ruling applied to "birthing persons"

I know you Progressive Fascists are all about a birthing persons right to choose - as long as they're triple vaxxed and masked

Whether the copulation with the blm baboon was wanted or not, the combining of two genomes can be genetically problematic, leaving both copulators out of the decision to propagate inborn errors of development when creating another human. This problematic should be left to the physician in the sexual game of Russian roulette. The theologian-pimp senses this danger: "Do you promise....in sickness and in health?"

Nebraska: Atheist Senator Abortion Win

what is your objection to letting the voters of each state decide this issue? All the SC can do is rule that Roe is unconstitutional, then the issue becomes a state by state issue. Your political bullshit notwithstanding, that's all this is about.

Listen at yourself... Pfffft..

There's never been a time in our nation where we have abortion being talked about in so many heinous ways on how to go about an abortion, and then when good people try to reverse the terrible trend's in lue of some other way, the left goes stupid about it.

Listen at yourself... Pfffft..

There's never been a time in our nation where we have abortion being talked about in so many heinous ways on how to go about an abortion, and then when good people try to reverse the terrible trend's in lue of some other way, the left goes stupid about it.
It’s a bit like gun regulation.

It’s a bit like gun regulation.
LOL

That is a bit like a LIE.............2nd Amendment is CRYSTAL CLEAR in the constitution...............

Abortion is not...........The RIGHT TO TAKE LIFE is EXACTLY WHERE?

The Right to LIFE, LIBERTY AND PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS............is there.............But that is DENIED TO the babies murdered in the womb.

Oh that's right.........if it's not done yet it's not a cake......

Yea ya kinda are bably killers if you provide no help for babies once their born...
What a weak crock of crap this is.... LOL.

Hey, then let's go farther that that, and put Christ back into the mainstream life of the family home and structure's, then the future for the family structure would be bright again, and the killing of the unborn would become a thing of the past.

No you can't do that, because that would no longer distort the family structure therefore causing the fear and disillusionment that is cast upon a woman's mind causing her to think that she would rather kill her unborn child than to take a chance on bringing him or her into this world.

Good job leftist, you've officially destroyed the family structure in these United States of America, and are hoping to retain the right to sustain it. Hope your happy.

Thanks for a rare (for USMB) and wonderfull reasonable response. From my perspective, I don’t have a problem with elective abortions being limited after 16 weeks assuming there are no barriers to a woman being able to get one by then. After that I’m ok with restrictions as long as there are caveats for the woman’s health, life or severe fetal deformitie.
Ok so you are coming around to understanding what the issue has been, and what the issue has been building up too, otherwise it has gotten so bad that you had that idiot governor Northam spouting idiocies unimaginable in regards to leftist intimidating him on the issue in which he was about to sell his soul for the vote. Glad he lost and got his idiotic self out of any power role. The left pushing way to far has upset the apple cart, but undoubtedly you and other's have been intimidated to go along just to get along in support of your party. Time to wake up.

Mind your own business.
Quit killing or wanting to kill unborn babies as a means of contraception after the act, and people might mind their own business, especially when their Representative government is being dragged into it in which makes it the people's business.

Forum List

Back