Glenn Beck Says He Regrets Being A Part of "Tearing Apart" and Dividing This Country

Glen Beck... talk show host.
President Obama....

Who has more effect on the country....

President Obama was selected and elected by voters, twice. Nobody to blame but ourselves.
Beck is a creation of special interest with special agenda's that used power and wealth to create and maintain him as a propaganda tool.
Beck is no longer an assest to those who created him. He has become a liability. His once powerful voice has become just nonsense coming from the dark side. He has lost his power and influence. Once obscene wealth is obtained, which Beck has aquired, power becomes the goal. Beck had a taste of power and has lost it. He has nothing to wallow in now but his wealth. Without power and the third selfish desire of an honorable legacy, there is nothing left but the qluttony of wealth bought luxury and obscene waste.

It's just an honest admission of what I've been saying all along: The division pimps on both ends of the spectrum have and exercise a financial and professional vested interest in keeping their flocks angry and divided from the other "side". The angrier their flocks get, the better these people do professionally.

It's right there in front of our faces. We can choose to see it, or we can choose to continue with this destructive division. This board provides a constant reminder of this environment, and I'm certain that many who participate in such behavior literally don't see it. The flocks' behavior enables the division pimps, and the division feeds on itself.

I have no use for Beck, but I very much appreciate his admission. Good for him.

But government makes its living dividing the masses. After all, who would throw their money at a government so that everyone would be treated "equally"?

The name of the game is to throw your money at politicians so that you can get a leg up on your fellow man. You may gain a "right" that others don't have or get an exemption or tax break others don't have.

Without division, the entire political establishment would crumble.

Beck....self promoting shill who effects nothing. Guess he noticed that next to nobody is paying attention again.

Beck's detractors have a quandary of sorts. How do you blame him for the nation's ills and, at the same time, detract from his power and influence over the country?

Beck....self promoting shill who effects nothing. Guess he noticed that next to nobody is paying attention again.

Beck's detractors have a quandary of sorts. How do you blame him for the nation's ills and, at the same time, detract from his power and influence over the country?

Objectively, his influence is pretty negligible and as such laying blame is silly.

It's just an honest admission of what I've been saying all along: The division pimps on both ends of the spectrum have and exercise a financial and professional vested interest in keeping their flocks angry and divided from the other "side". The angrier their flocks get, the better these people do professionally.

It's right there in front of our faces. We can choose to see it, or we can choose to continue with this destructive division. This board provides a constant reminder of this environment, and I'm certain that many who participate in such behavior literally don't see it. The flocks' behavior enables the division pimps, and the division feeds on itself.

I have no use for Beck, but I very much appreciate his admission. Good for him.

But government makes its living dividing the masses. After all, who would throw their money at a government so that everyone would be treated "equally"?

The name of the game is to throw your money at politicians so that you can get a leg up on your fellow man. You may gain a "right" that others don't have or get an exemption or tax break others don't have.

Without division, the entire political establishment would crumble.

This is precisely how the strategy of the division pimps manifests: It breeds political activism that mirrors its own narcissistic, binary, bigoted behavior, which then pushes the parties further and further apart. Why?

Well, if it were just people screaming on the radio and TV, that's one thing. But there are now disciples of Limbaugh and Levin and Maddow and Schultz who are essentially controlling the parties, because they create most of the energy within their party.

The division pimps aren't the whole problem, to be sure, but they're definitely a significant part of it, because they create a chain reaction that feeds on itself.

Did you hear the new one?

Old Becko actually got introspective recently...

Glenn Beck says he regrets ?helping tear the country apart? - Washington Times

So what do you think about that?

Think he means it, or that he just regrets the CONSEQUENCES of it?

I think he regrets the fact that everyone thinks he is a crazy loon. And He is!! :cuckoo:
I agree. I also believe that he regrets that HE was a major part of why the Republicans lost the election and were so CLUELESS to the fact that they were BOUND to lose the last election.

I believe he's thinking to himself, "that crazy rhetoric sure gets me ratings and makes me rich as heck, but it sure ain't helping with the big picture."

Just my opinion.

I agree. He would be more honest if his admission was his schtick helped tear apart the GOP

Right now Glenn Beck is just a voice on the radio. At one time he had a segment on Fox. For some reason the radical left is capable of intense hatred against information sources they don't agree with. Apparently low information lefties aren't intellectually capable of arguing their own agenda so they take the easy way out with hatred. Beck has no power. Andy Cuomo has power. Carlos Danger is still a factor in left wing politics and he has power. Glenn Beck has no power, he is just an information source. If you don't like him don't listen.

Was on CNN prior to Fox. As was Lou Dobbs. How nuts do you have to be when no one wants you on their air? :)

As to Beck's apology my first thought was "Is he dying or something?" :)

Beck didn't divide anyone or anything. The person to calls in the report of a fire didn't start the fire. The divisions are present, they are deepening and widening. It is irreversible and will cause the nation to splie apart. This is a good thing. Not a bad thing.

Beck isn't the cause of the nation's ills. He's a symptom. A great big oozing pustule of one. Sometimes we just need someone to play the part of Captain Obvious.

Beck didn't divide anyone or anything. The person to calls in the report of a fire didn't start the fire. The divisions are present, they are deepening and widening. It is irreversible and will cause the nation to splie apart. This is a good thing. Not a bad thing.

Beck was never the reporter, he was and still is an arsonist. He was and is a flaming troll on radio and TV. Just as trolls attract suckers to responesd on the net and stir up emotions, Beck is an expert of doing the same with radio and TV.

Glen Beck... talk show host.
President Obama....

Who has more effect on the country....
So are you suggesting someone line Glenn Beck has no power at all?

No influence whatsoever?

He is wrong on both counts.

He is not regretful.

He is not tearing apart the country.
Brother Jake,

You don't think that Beck was particularly divisive during his two-year, white-hot tenure at the FOXNEWS network?

Did you hear the new one?

Old Becko actually got introspective recently...

Glenn Beck says he regrets ?helping tear the country apart? - Washington Times

So what do you think about that?

Think he means it, or that he just regrets the CONSEQUENCES of it?

What do I think of that? I think he's just working another angle.

I think you hit the nail on the head with that one.

hitnail.jpg

How long, in your assessment, has this division been going on?

Beck isn't the cause of the nation's ills. He's a symptom. A great big oozing pustule of one. Sometimes we just need someone to play the part of Captain Obvious.

Beck was never the reporter, he was and still is an arsonist. He was and is a flaming troll on radio and TV. Just as trolls attract suckers to responesd on the net and stir up emotions, Beck is an expert of doing the same with radio and TV.
Both of these are true.

Forum List

Back