Giuliani: No 'Successful Radical Islamic' US Terror Attacks Before Obama

ThoughtCrimes

Old Navy Vet
Jun 25, 2012
Desert Southwest
According to Rudi "the Pride of New York" Giuliani there were no attacks carried out in the US by Islamic terrorists until President Obama was elected. Off the top of my head, I came up with two (2); 1993 world Trade Center bombing and the calamitous Twin towers attack on 9/11/2001 when that IDIOT Giuliani was Mayor of New York! He even ran for president waving his credentials of leadership reminding everyone of his mayoral prowess by repeating 9/11 several hundred times daily!

Here is what he claimed while on the stump for trump:

"“Before Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack inside the United States,” Giuliani said at an event for Donald Trump in Ohio."
Giuliani Claims No Successful 'Radical Islamic' Attacks in US Before Obama

Such are the type of people Trump and his campaign obtain to endorse their "efforts".

Giuliani would have been such a great president and the world wouldn't have to suffer from Obama, the Muslim gay... How come Republicans dumped him in Iowa and traded for a crazy loser McCain?...

Giuliani would have been such a great president and the world wouldn't have to suffer from Obama, the Muslim gay... How come Republicans dumped him in Iowa and traded for a crazy loser McCain?...
You'll have to present that question to the PTB of the GOP cabal of that period! How come the current GOP cabal is doing the same with Trump?

According to Rudi "the Pride of New York" Giuliani there were no attacks carried out in the US by Islamic terrorists until President Obama was elected. Off the top of my head, I came up with two (2); 1993 world Trade Center bombing and the calamitous Twin towers attack on 9/11/2001 when that IDIOT Giuliani was Mayor of New York! He even ran for president waving his credentials of leadership reminding everyone of his mayoral prowess by repeating 9/11 several hundred times daily!

"“Before Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack inside the United States,” Giuliani said at an event for Donald Trump in Ohio."

Such are the type of people Trump and his campaign obtain to endorse their "efforts".
Thanks for selectively quoting Rudy...he said the 8 years prior to Obama, and he's correct.
We had 2 attacks under Clinton and non under GW.

What an idiot.

Republicans like Gulliani are trying very hard to erase 9/11......they will remove it from history books if they are ever in a position to, just like the Republican leaders in Texas have tried to erase slavery from school textbooks.

Texan mom wins fight against textbook that 'erased' slavery

Trump and his Putin loving family should never be allowed in the White House, not even for a tour.

Thanks for selectively quoting Rudy...he said the 8 years prior to Obama, and he's correct.

Bwahahaha....9/11 happened under doofus G W.....you must be another of those delusional conservatives trying to rewrite history. Pathetic.

Bwahahaha....9/11 happened under doofus G W.....you must be another of those delusional conservatives trying to rewrite history. Pathetic.
Actually, I stand corrected.
I couldn't remember why I hate GW and now you reminded me.

Why would a person that can't even remember 9/11 happened before Obama became President be such a "great president"? You must be a Trump supporter to think something like that.

My mistake, 9/11 WAS under GW.

But the terrorists have training flying planes in the USA for two years, that means: they have came to the USA when Clinton was a president.

Just reminding those easy-to-forget Clinton supporters.

But the terrorists have training flying planes in the USA for two years, that means: they have came to the USA when Clinton was a president.
But GW's Neo-Conservative money hungry corporate ass kissing allowed a terrorist to board a plane.
The credit card flashed a warning.

But GW's Neo-Conservative money hungry corporate ass kissing allowed a terrorist to board a plane.
The point is: the country is not electing Bush-the-Third, however Clinton-the-Second still has a chance to be elected. And all those Neo-conservatives are pushing her into the WH, not Trump.

The point is: the country is not electing Bush-the-Third, however Clinton-the-Second still has a chance to be elected. And all those Neo-conservatives are pushing her into the WH, not Trump.

Don't nauseate me.

If you're counting the attack on the USS Cole, that was in the Port of Aden, Yemen, that is not inside the United States, which was the area to which Giuliani limited his statement. Regarding the 8 year prior period, that was not mentioned according to the article I cited along with the quote from that article posted in the OP.

Further, Bush was president on 9/11/2001 when the twin Towers fell. If you don't consider that a terrorist attack or are thinking someone else was POTUS on that day, then God Bless You!

If you have additional information regarding Giuliani's statement to augment the information in the article along with your assertions feel free to include it all.

Forum List

Back