Giuliani: No 'Successful Radical Islamic' US Terror Attacks Before Obama

Gulianni's point exactly, you have a total of 12 deaths, and only one of those within six years of Obama taking over. Compare that to what has happened since. You're not doing very well

And what of the 3000 on 9/11? My god you're dumb for quintupling down with this horredously stupid narrative.
This isn't even the first time. Rudy has said in the past there were no attcks under Bush and Jeb Bush, in the debates, actually said his brother kept us safe. :rolleyes:

Yet another reason why pursuing this narrative requires a fairly high level of stupidity.

Stupidity is beliving:

1) Hillary saying Comey said everything she said it true, is OK

2) Giuliani rounding off 7.5 to 8 years is hysterically insane

You're not the court fool for nothing

The beauty of my position is Comey's testimony is a matter of public record.
You are denying reality by inserting your own interpretation of a very clear statement.

That's what makes you a fool.

You don't think Comey was clear when asked if she lied repeatedly and he said "not to the FBI?" What about that is unclear to you?

He said "for those eight years before Obama." It's right at the beginning of your video which apparently you didn't watch and that means after the two attacks you mentioned. You are truly an idiot and a liar.

Obviously whether he said that or not, he was referring to after 9/11. But he said for the eight years before Obama AT THE BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO.

You people are stupid I couldn't make up

Look dope, a two term president is in office for 8 years. W was sworn in Jan of '01, Obama Jan of '09. 9/11/01 is within those 8 years he referred to. Just like Trump he is clearly unable to say what he means to say and is reliant on the minions to interpret the possible meaning(s) of his otherwise very clear statements.

Right, it was 7.5 years, not 8 years. I mean OMG, the humanity of it, he should face a firing squad for it.

Obviously he was rounding, nothing is enough for the stick up your ass crowd.

He was mayor of New York on 9/11 you stupid douche. I think he knows that

He never said post 9/11. He never even hinted at that. That comes from you.

Never hinted at it? He said EIGHT YEARS.

Hey, dumb twat, Giuliani was Mayor of New York on 9/11, he knows when it happened. You're stupid as a pile of bricks. The obvious is unfathomable to you

Never hinted at it? He said EIGHT YEARS

That's the point dope. 9/11 falls within those 8 years.

:lmao:

What a dumb ass, doesn't know Giuliani was mayor of NYC on 9/11 and don't want to look it up. What a tool

i don't disagree. and his statements weren't for people that would actually listen to, think about, and fact check them. they were for the kaz's of the world - the type of person that would believe it was true even after being shown it was false.

That is a special kind of stupid to swallow this whopper without even a thought.
9/11 is the date of the attack and immediately calls the statements of the man who was mayor at the time into question.

It takes a special kind of anal to think it's a "special kind of stupid" to round 7.5 years to 8. Even gays call you a flaming fagot, don't they?

It seems I've awakened the angry 14yr old buried deep within the stupid.

fag·ot
ˈfaɡət/
noun
  1. a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel.
    • a bundle of iron rods bound together for reheating, welding, and hammering into bars.

Here's a hanky, have a good cry, gay boy.

And stupid is you not knowing who the mayor of New York was on 9/11

Stick with gay. It seems to be easier for you to spell correctly.

An internet spell checker, your parents must be so proud.

What did I spell wrong, exactly, oh anal one?

are you really still defending this lie, and are you really still pretending that 9/11/01 was 7.5 years before 1/20/09?

Another leftist dingbat who doesn't know that Giuliani was Mayor of New York on 9/11. Leftist = ignorant
we know. believe me, we know. guiliani won't let anyone forget.

which makes you wonder how he could include when it happened in his era of no attacks. it also makes you wonder why he would pretend there was an era of no attacks until obama was inaugurated.

but the biggest question is why you would continue to defend a lie over and over agai. after it has been proven factually incorrect over and over again?

why can't you admit guiliani was incorrect?

Well, yes, it is hard to understand why Giuliani thinks 9/11 as because of Clinton not W ... if you are butt stupid ... which you are. It's because they were in the US training for the mission when Clinton left office and the security procedures were Clinton procedures
quick question - in the eight years before obama was inaugurated was there more than one islamic terror attack in the united states?

Nothing I'm aware of from foreign terrorist organizations. Only from a few lone lunatics
so... yes, there was uslamic terror attacks inside the united states.l during that time period.

is that correct? yes or no will do.

Another leftist dingbat who doesn't know that Giuliani was Mayor of New York on 9/11. Leftist = ignorant

which makes you wonder how he could include when it happened in his era of no attacks. it also makes you wonder why he would pretend there was an era of no attacks until obama was inaugurated.

but the biggest question is why you would continue to defend a lie over and over agai. after it has been proven factually incorrect over and over again?

Well, yes, it is hard to understand why Giuliani thinks 9/11 as because of Clinton not W ... if you are butt stupid ... which you are. It's because they were in the US training for the mission when Clinton left office and the security procedures were Clinton procedures
quick question - in the eight years before obama was inaugurated was there more than one islamic terror attack in the united states?

Nothing I'm aware of from foreign terrorist organizations. Only from a few lone lunatics
so... yes, there was uslamic terror attacks inside the united states.l during that time period.

Not organized ones, no

Not organized ones, no
i'm sorry, you seem to be ducking the question.

were there islamic terrorist attacks in the united states during the time period mentioned by guiliani?

yes or no will do

Who knows what you're talking about...? :dunno:

ogibillm: they could have been more precise

but then saying "they all started when clinton and obama got into office" supports the headline

OKTexas: Except he didn't say that did he?

Faun: The hell he didn't...
I quoted him verbatim.

Ok senile retard, since you seem to have a memory and attention span of a retarded fly, I'll be nice and lay it all out for ya.

In this post I told you I hadn't watched the second video to that point because there was nothing in the OP that suggested it was a link to another video. I also answered your question as to whether the quote was accurate. Anyone with half a brain would have stopped there, but you, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! You have to keep pushing bullshit.

So what in the link suggested it was ANOTHER VIDEO? A video which I must say was more in context than the first. Why didn't the author of the link use that video to begin with, other than to cause the reader to draw a conclusion based on a highly out of context quote? My whole point was to point out how intellectually dishonest the OP and the author at ABC were being and I just love seeing regressives getting their panties in a twist trying to defend the dishonesty by expanding the quote to put things more in context. But the short answer to your question, no. Spin on!

Here g5000 gave you the accurate quote from the second video, you chose to ignore it.

"Under those eight years, before Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack inside the United States. They all started when Clinton and Obama got into office."

Then you supposedly quote the OP, placing an out of context paraphrase in quotes and attributing it to Giuliani, which was not accurate, it was not what Giuliani said, as demonstrated above. Then you claimed the OP posted a second link, once again not an accurate statement because it was already in the original link. And you didn't even quote that portion correctly because "They" should have been capitalized as demonstrated by g5000.

The OP stated, "according to Rudi "the Pride of New York" Giuliani there were no attacks carried out in the US by Islamic terrorists until President Obama was elected."

He then posts a link containing a video where Giuliani says, "they all started when Clinton and Obama got into office."

Here I gave you the ACCURATE quote again, even put in bold and you continued defending your bullshit, saying you quoted Giuliani verbatim which was just another regressive LIE.

So you're just as intellectually dishonest as the OP. 1. That is an out of context quote the real quote was: "Under the 8 years before Obama came along we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attacks in the United States." Do you see a difference here? 2. The OP didn't then post shit, the link to the second video was contained in the original link, once again you prove facts don't matter to you. Good job regressive!! 3. Also I know exactly what regressive means, you regressives are pushing the US to mimic Sodom and Gomorrah, you can't get more regressive than that. 4. I answered your stupid little question, why do you feel the need to continue to make a ass of yourself?

So there's a little history lesson show exactly how WRONG YOU WERE. So feel free to slink away like all good little regressives, because we all know you fucking idiots will never man up.
Why on Earth would I "slink away" when I showed I quoted Rudy's entire relevant quote verbatim, despite your lie that I "paraphrased" him. And why do you think it's anyone else's problem you're too stupid to find the second video in that link. I can go on highlighting your lies and ignorance for as long as you like.

Damn, you keep on defending the this as relevant quote verbatim and the rest of the world will keep laughing.

The OP stated, "according to Rudi "the Pride of New York" Giuliani there were no attacks carried out in the US by Islamic terrorists until President Obama was elected."

Bye, joke.
Holufuckingshit! :cuckoo:

That was me quoting the OP verbatim and pointing out the OP's link contained the video with Rudy stating the text I posted when I quoted Rudy verbatim. Which I did in response to you asking where Rudy s aid, "they all started when Clinton and Obama got into office."

So now I guess you're agreeing that the OP posted a statement, attributed it to Giuliani and it was neither verbatim or in context?
And why would I do that since the only Giuliani statement the OP quoted was...

"Before Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack inside the United States."

Which was verbatim and in context with what Giuliani said.

Gulianni's point exactly, you have a total of 12 deaths, and only one of those within six years of Obama taking over. Compare that to what has happened since. You're not doing very well

And what of the 3000 on 9/11? My god you're dumb for quintupling down with this horredously stupid narrative.
This isn't even the first time. Rudy has said in the past there were no attcks under Bush and Jeb Bush, in the debates, actually said his brother kept us safe. :rolleyes:

Yet another reason why pursuing this narrative requires a fairly high level of stupidity.

Stupidity is beliving:

1) Hillary saying Comey said everything she said it true, is OK

2) Giuliani rounding off 7.5 to 8 years is hysterically insane

You're not the court fool for nothing
are you really still defending this lie, and are you really still pretending that 9/11/01 was 7.5 years before 1/20/09?
Even worse. He's pretending 9.11 was 8 years before Obama's inauguration. Going by what Rudy said, that is.

Not to take up for Kaz, but I really doubt Rudy even knew what he was trying to say other than Obama-Hillary bad.
i don't disagree. and his statements weren't for people that would actually listen to, think about, and fact check them. they were for the kaz's of the world - the type of person that would believe it was true even after being shown it was false.

That is a special kind of stupid to swallow this whopper without even a thought.
9/11 is the date of the attack and immediately calls the statements of the man who was mayor at the time into question.

It takes a special kind of anal to think it's a "special kind of stupid" to round 7.5 years to 8. Even gays call you a flaming fagot, don't they?

It seems I've awakened the angry 14yr old buried deep within the stupid.

fag·ot
ˈfaɡət/
noun
  1. a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel.
    • a bundle of iron rods bound together for reheating, welding, and hammering into bars.

Here's a hanky, have a good cry, gay boy.

And stupid is you not knowing who the mayor of New York was on 9/11
Stop your pathological kazzing. Hutch Starskey never even indicated he didn't know Giuliani was mayor of NYC that day.

Not organized ones, no
Stop kazzing already. Giuliani didn't say, "before Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful [organized] radical Islamic terrorist attack inside the United States,”

Ok senile retard, since you seem to have a memory and attention span of a retarded fly, I'll be nice and lay it all out for ya.

In this post I told you I hadn't watched the second video to that point because there was nothing in the OP that suggested it was a link to another video. I also answered your question as to whether the quote was accurate. Anyone with half a brain would have stopped there, but you, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! You have to keep pushing bullshit.

Here g5000 gave you the accurate quote from the second video, you chose to ignore it.

Then you supposedly quote the OP, placing an out of context paraphrase in quotes and attributing it to Giuliani, which was not accurate, it was not what Giuliani said, as demonstrated above. Then you claimed the OP posted a second link, once again not an accurate statement because it was already in the original link. And you didn't even quote that portion correctly because "They" should have been capitalized as demonstrated by g5000.

Here I gave you the ACCURATE quote again, even put in bold and you continued defending your bullshit, saying you quoted Giuliani verbatim which was just another regressive LIE.

So there's a little history lesson show exactly how WRONG YOU WERE. So feel free to slink away like all good little regressives, because we all know you fucking idiots will never man up.
Why on Earth would I "slink away" when I showed I quoted Rudy's entire relevant quote verbatim, despite your lie that I "paraphrased" him. And why do you think it's anyone else's problem you're too stupid to find the second video in that link. I can go on highlighting your lies and ignorance for as long as you like.

Damn, you keep on defending the this as relevant quote verbatim and the rest of the world will keep laughing.

Bye, joke.

That was me quoting the OP verbatim and pointing out the OP's link contained the video with Rudy stating the text I posted when I quoted Rudy verbatim. Which I did in response to you asking where Rudy s aid, "they all started when Clinton and Obama got into office."

So now I guess you're agreeing that the OP posted a statement, attributed it to Giuliani and it was neither verbatim or in context?

"Before Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack inside the United States."

Oh right, totally in context if you chose to ignore the first four words in the sentence, "Under the 8 years". You fucking regressives couldn't be honest with a gun to your head. Now run along child your boring me.

Bye, joke.

Oh right, totally in context if you chose to ignore the first four words in the sentence, "Under the 8 years". You fucking regressives couldn't be honest with a gun to your head. Now run along child your boring me.
You just said the Rudy quote from the OP was not verbatim. Did you drop that because you realized how retarded you look by saying a direct word-for-word quote was not verbatim?

As far as context, yes, it's in context even without the 8 year time frame given we had the following attacks during those 8 years (thanks to g5000 for posting this earlier) ...

September 11 attacks

CNN.com - FBI, Justice: El Al attack was terrorism - Apr. 12, 2003

2006 UNC SUV attack

2006 Seattle Jewish Federation shooting

Not organized ones, no

were there islamic terrorist attacks in the united states during the time period mentioned by guiliani?

yes or no will do
Not organized ones, no

Not organized ones, no

yes or no will do
Not organized ones, no
are you incapable of a direct answer?

it's yes or no, surely even you can handle that.

were there islamic terror attacks in the united states or weren't there?

a direct yes or no will do

According to Rudi "the Pride of New York" Giuliani there were no attacks carried out in the US by Islamic terrorists until President Obama was elected. Off the top of my head, I came up with two (2); 1993 world Trade Center bombing and the calamitous Twin towers attack on 9/11/2001 when that IDIOT Giuliani was Mayor of New York! He even ran for president waving his credentials of leadership reminding everyone of his mayoral prowess by repeating 9/11 several hundred times daily!

Here is what he claimed while on the stump for trump:

"“Before Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack inside the United States,” Giuliani said at an event for Donald Trump in Ohio."
Giuliani Claims No Successful 'Radical Islamic' Attacks in US Before Obama

Such are the type of people Trump and his campaign obtain to endorse their "efforts".

Republicans like Gulliani are trying very hard to erase 9/11......they will remove it from history books if they are ever in a position to, just like the Republican leaders in Texas have tried to erase slavery from school textbooks.

Texan mom wins fight against textbook that 'erased' slavery

Trump and his Putin loving family should never be allowed in the White House, not even for a tour.
Rudin mentioned the at least 8 years prior to Obama’s first attack was what he was focusing on.
Are you saying that Rudy doesn't know how to speak English correctly? Because that is not what he said.

Measures by Homeland Security under Bush eliminated the threat.

Are you serious.....so 9/11 didn't happen because HS eliminated any threat? :badgrin:

Obama has removed most of those measures and thus we are being attacked regularly now. Rudy didn't ignore 911. But it seems Obama is. He's practically begging for another 911.

You are delusional. As usual, Republican/conservatives have to put a spin on every fact. Thank you for yours.

According to Rudi "the Pride of New York" Giuliani there were no attacks carried out in the US by Islamic terrorists until President Obama was elected. Off the top of my head, I came up with two (2); 1993 world Trade Center bombing and the calamitous Twin towers attack on 9/11/2001 when that IDIOT Giuliani was Mayor of New York! He even ran for president waving his credentials of leadership reminding everyone of his mayoral prowess by repeating 9/11 several hundred times daily!

"“Before Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack inside the United States,” Giuliani said at an event for Donald Trump in Ohio."

Such are the type of people Trump and his campaign obtain to endorse their "efforts".

Republicans like Gulliani are trying very hard to erase 9/11......they will remove it from history books if they are ever in a position to, just like the Republican leaders in Texas have tried to erase slavery from school textbooks.

Texan mom wins fight against textbook that 'erased' slavery

Trump and his Putin loving family should never be allowed in the White House, not even for a tour.
Rudin mentioned the at least 8 years prior to Obama’s first attack was what he was focusing on.
Are you saying that Rudy doesn't know how to speak English correctly? Because that is not what he said.

Measures by Homeland Security under Bush eliminated the threat.

Are you serious.....so 9/11 didn't happen because HS eliminated any threat? :badgrin:

Obama has removed most of those measures and thus we are being attacked regularly now. Rudy didn't ignore 911. But it seems Obama is. He's practically begging for another 911.

You are delusional. As usual, Republican/conservatives have to put a spin on every fact. Thank you for yours.
HS was created in response to 911.

Kind of hard for Homeland Security to stop 911 when it didn't exist.

Last edited:

Thanks for selectively quoting Rudy...he said the 8 years prior to Obama, and he's correct.
We had 2 attacks under Clinton and non under GW.

So far Obama has ended two hot Bush wars. Three things the modern Republicans can be counted on to do......cut taxes, start a war or two and run up the national debt. You know....exactly what George W. Bush did.

Forum List

Back