Giuliani: No 'Successful Radical Islamic' US Terror Attacks Before Obama

According to Rudi "the Pride of New York" Giuliani there were no attacks carried out in the US by Islamic terrorists until President Obama was elected. Off the top of my head, I came up with two (2); 1993 world Trade Center bombing and the calamitous Twin towers attack on 9/11/2001 when that IDIOT Giuliani was Mayor of New York! He even ran for president waving his credentials of leadership reminding everyone of his mayoral prowess by repeating 9/11 several hundred times daily!

Here is what he claimed while on the stump for trump:

"“Before Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack inside the United States,” Giuliani said at an event for Donald Trump in Ohio."
Giuliani Claims No Successful 'Radical Islamic' Attacks in US Before Obama

Such are the type of people Trump and his campaign obtain to endorse their "efforts".

Yep, he's dumber than most drag queens.

You didn't watch the video either, did you, Tonto? Giuliani said in the eight years before he took office, obviously referring to after 9/11.

Anyone with half a brain would have known that anyway, but he not only said it but started with that. Redskin not smart

IN THE EIGHT YEARS BEFORE OBAMA there were no domestic terrorist attacks

911 was a terrorist attack. The problem is who did it. Radical Islam did not fire a cruise missile into the Pentagon. The CIA did that.

According to Rudi "the Pride of New York" Giuliani there were no attacks carried out in the US by Islamic terrorists until President Obama was elected. Off the top of my head, I came up with two (2); 1993 world Trade Center bombing and the calamitous Twin towers attack on 9/11/2001 when that IDIOT Giuliani was Mayor of New York! He even ran for president waving his credentials of leadership reminding everyone of his mayoral prowess by repeating 9/11 several hundred times daily!

"“Before Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack inside the United States,” Giuliani said at an event for Donald Trump in Ohio."

Such are the type of people Trump and his campaign obtain to endorse their "efforts".
Thanks for selectively quoting Rudy...he said the 8 years prior to Obama, and he's correct.
We had 2 attacks under Clinton and non under GW.

Bwahahaha....9/11 happened under doofus G W.....you must be another of those delusional conservatives trying to rewrite history. Pathetic.

Six months into his administration. The terrorists were in the US training when he took office and airlines used the security procedures they used under Slick.

You're not a smart tramp, are you? I guess you don't need to be

Of course you left out the previous part of his statement where he detailed both trade center attacks.
Such are the type of people Hillary & her campaign obtain to endorse their lies & misdirection
If you read the second sentence of the opening paragraph of the OP, IDIOT, you will see both are, INDEED, noted. I'll repost that line for you in case you have trouble finding the OP!
"Off the top of my head, I came up with two (2); 1993 world Trade Center bombing and the calamitous Twin towers attack on 9/11/2001 when that IDIOT Giuliani was Mayor of New York!"

Too fucking poor to pay attention? What a fucking loser!

He said "for those eight years before Obama." It's right at the beginning of your video which apparently you didn't watch and that means after the two attacks you mentioned. You are truly an idiot and a liar.

Obviously whether he said that or not, he was referring to after 9/11. But he said for the eight years before Obama AT THE BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO.

You people are stupid I couldn't make up
guess what happened in the eight years before jan. 09?

Of course you left out the previous part of his statement where he detailed both trade center attacks.
Such are the type of people Hillary & her campaign obtain to endorse their lies & misdirection
If you read the second sentence of the opening paragraph of the OP, IDIOT, you will see both are, INDEED, noted. I'll repost that line for you in case you have trouble finding the OP!
"Off the top of my head, I came up with two (2); 1993 world Trade Center bombing and the calamitous Twin towers attack on 9/11/2001 when that IDIOT Giuliani was Mayor of New York!"

You didn't watch your own video

Gulianni STARTED his talk by saying in the eight years before Obama became President.

WATCH YOUR OWN VIDEO

He said "for those eight years before Obama." It's right at the beginning of your video which apparently you didn't watch and that means after the two attacks you mentioned. You are truly an idiot and a liar.

Obviously whether he said that or not, he was referring to after 9/11. But he said for the eight years before Obama AT THE BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO.

What?

You didn't watch the video either, did you, Tonto? Giuliani said in the eight years before he took office, obviously referring to after 9/11.

Anyone with half a brain would have known that anyway, but he not only said it but started with that. Redskin not smart
wouldn't matter if he meant after 9/11 or not, he'd still be wrong

So what you're saying is you know the thread title is not accurate & when taken in full context it is addressed appropriately but you still use that title..... the Mayor fumbled his delivery but you pretend the title is the be all end all. That makes you dishonest in my book, "loser" lol

What?
most obviously would be the attacks on the wtc and pentagon

Thanks for selectively quoting Rudy...he said the 8 years prior to Obama, and he's correct.

Bwahahaha....9/11 happened under doofus G W.....you must be another of those delusional conservatives trying to rewrite history. Pathetic.

Give it a few years and they'll be saying Obama caused 9/11.

My mistake, 9/11 WAS under GW.
But the terrorists have training flying planes in the USA for two years, that means: they have came to the USA when Clinton was a president.
But GW's Neo-Conservative money hungry corporate ass kissing allowed a terrorist to board a plane.
The credit card flashed a warning.

They were still under the absolutely no profiling rules put into effect by the pussy Clinton.

Why not?
Rush already said Obama caused the 2008 crash.

Zero content to back that up, your usual fare. So name some

What?
most obviously would be the attacks on the wtc and pentagon

OMG, so you're arguing that he can't round. OMG, those were 7 1/2 years before Obama, not eight! What is Rudy talking about?

You make yourself look more stupid than anyone could make you look. Seriously, that's your argument? It was seven and a half years, not eight?

:lmao:

OMG, that is funny

Why not?
Rush already said Obama caused the 2008 crash.

no quote, as expected

AND;
Maybe she can start her research by watching your video which starts with Giuliani saying

IN THE EIGHT YEARS BEFORE OBAMA there were no domestic terrorist attacks
You can waste you fucking time watching vids all day, fool!

And what do you mean "if he meant?" Didn't watch the video. He didn't "mean" that, he said it, right at the beginning

Forum List

Back