Flynn Gets No Prison Time

Should Flynn have served "some" time for his unprofessional behavior?

• Yes, probably for the rest of his life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, minimal time even though he cooperated fully

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No time indicated since he was so forthcoming

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
t will not....for the1,000 time, they hacked the DNC through Tony Podesta. John Podesta’s brother who had business dealings with Russia. Two days after the election Clinton’s campaign managers said “they have to delegitimize the Trump presidency

From Rush Limbaugh's ass to your lips
You know trump does run the government. If someone on the left truly did something wrong trump would have already sent in the troops to arrest and charge the criminals just as fast and hard as he sent guys to his doctors office to take all of trumps records after the doc let it slip that trump took propecia.

At best trump could be petty and charge hillary for using private emails but then he’d have to lock her up with ivanka

After being very cooperative; early and often, Mueller's letting Michael Flynn off SCOTT-free! That was the recommendation filed within the last half hour or so! I think it's a scandal regardless of his openness! He was a military intel officer who was out of control, conspiring with Russia and Saudi Arabia, and was implicated in the kidnapping of a foreign dissident residing here in the States for a fee to be paid on delivery! :102: :14: :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:
The Mueller documents so redacted. Hmmmm. What’s next?
I said to Paul Manafort———————————————————————————
——————— two goats, three midgets, and a Quarter Pounder with cheese———
————————————————Russia—————————man no, Mickey’s hand should be at 5:15 PM. Was Goofy a dog?—— —————————————.
I think this is the episode when Gilligan and the crew get off the island. —————
——————— Donald Trump hates kittens! I will say anything if you——————-
————-time in prison.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Of course, that's idiotic, as the testimony has to be corroborated.
It won’t...If it is...it will be wiped out because of the unconstitutional behavior of Mueller lawyers and Clinton insiders.
George Conway ripped your argument to shreds.
And how can Kelly Anne Conway’s husband be part of the deep state conspiracy?

t will not....for the1,000 time, they hacked the DNC through Tony Podesta. John Podesta’s brother who had business dealings with Russia. Two days after the election Clinton’s campaign managers said “they have to delegitimize the Trump presidency

From Rush Limbaugh's ass to your lips
Fact

After being very cooperative; early and often, Mueller's letting Michael Flynn off SCOTT-free! That was the recommendation filed within the last half hour or so! I think it's a scandal regardless of his openness! He was a military intel officer who was out of control, conspiring with Russia and Saudi Arabia, and was implicated in the kidnapping of a foreign dissident residing here in the States for a fee to be paid on delivery! :102: :14: :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:
————————————————Russia—————————man no, Mickey’s hand should be at 5:15 PM. Was Goofy a dog?—— —————————————.
I think this is the episode when Gilligan and the crew get off the island. —————
It won’t...If it is...it will be wiped out because of the unconstitutional behavior of Mueller lawyers and Clinton insiders.
George Conway ripped your argument to shreds.
“Lawfare” sure.

Huh?

There is nothing illegal with the election of Donald J. Trump. Period. You people are small and messy.
To conspire with basically the enemy? They have dirt on trump too. Leverage. We, you shouldn’t have fallen for it. Just like trump university was illegal so was trump running for president. He will go down as one of the most infamous person in American history.

But I agree the dumb American people fell for it. Or didn’t show up. So fuck us. Every man for himself.
They have nothing on Trump. It’s the strategy post election 2016.
Is mueller a democrat?
He’s a Washington DC establishment insider. The people spoke in 2016. Boy, we can’t have that.

Lame duck LOL.
Oh yes, absolutely. He has been rebuked by the senate, the intelligence community, the military, and even scotus judges. He is an impotent embarrassment and the laughingstock of the world. I don't expect a trump cultist like you to see it. That's kind of what being a cultist means.

After being very cooperative; early and often, Mueller's letting Michael Flynn off SCOTT-free!

More likely, because Flynn has NOT committed any crimes.

Dear Americans, aren't you tired of fake "investigations" of innocent people in your country while bunch of real crooks like Clintons, Obama, Soros and many others are running free and keep influencing your country's politics, your life, your future?
Aren’t you sick of republicans making the rich richer and middle class smaller and then blaming Soros?
Republicans are the party of individual opportunity. Freedom to pursue your life under the greatest economic and political system on earth. What are you complaining about? George Soros is a threat to to the United States of America. Why should a foreign shipping billionaire be able to influence our national trajectory? Oh, if your a small town Arkansas boy who is easily impressed by wealth and power? Yep.
Our economic system hasn’t always been what it is today. In fact it’s been better and it’s been worse. Depends on our political system at the time.

I believe when democrats lead they created the biggest middle class the world had ever seen. Republicans policies created the Uber rich, a small merchant or middle class and a huge poor class called the rabble.

We left England because of your way where the rich rule. Money has taken over our government and weakened it. Powerless to regulate industry.

I disagree and don’t approve of your way at all.
Wake-up, it’s 2018. Democrats are not for the middle-class...they want to take from them. They thrive on racism and class warfare.

Lame duck LOL.
Oh yes, absolutely. He has been rebuked by the senate, the intelligence community, the military, and even scotus judges. He is an impotent embarrassment and the laughingstock of the world. I don't expect a trump cultist like you to see it. That's kind of what being a cultist means.
I will refrain from this argument in honor of GHW Bush.

Lame duck LOL.
I will refrain from this argument in honor of GHW Bush.
Well, come back when you're done spanking it.

LOL, we'll see kid.
That doesn't make any sense. These things have already happened. You're going into a tailspin,now.

You are simply too partisan to even be able to look at current events. Rump got an increased Senate majority. The Senate controls the most important parts. You want to make the case that a Flakeless Senate is going to stop Rump Judicial appts? You're more stupid than you look.

You are simply too partisan to even be able to look at current events.
No, Trump cultist, clearly that is more true of you than it is of me. The rebuke of the child president by literally every major government institution is unprecedented in our lifetimes. He is a lame duck, ineffectual joke.

Forum List

Back