Flynn Gets No Prison Time

Should Flynn have served "some" time for his unprofessional behavior?

• Yes, probably for the rest of his life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, minimal time even though he cooperated fully

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No time indicated since he was so forthcoming

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters

Fiero425

Gold Member
Apr 29, 2016
Chicago, IL
After being very cooperative; early and often, Mueller's letting Michael Flynn off SCOTT-free! That was the recommendation filed within the last half hour or so! I think it's a scandal regardless of his openness! He was a military intel officer who was out of control, conspiring with Russia and Saudi Arabia, and was implicated in the kidnapping of a foreign dissident residing here in the States for a fee to be paid on delivery! :102: :14: :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
After being very cooperative; early and often, Mueller's letting Michael Flynn off SCOTT-free! That was the recommendation file within the last half hour or so! I think it's a scandal regardless of his openness! He was a military intel officer who was out of control, conspiring with Russia and Saudi Arabia, and was implicated in the kidnapping of a foreign dissident residing here in the States for a fee to be paid on delivery! :102: :14: :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:
If he puts Trump in prison then hell, send him to Disney World as punishment.

After being very cooperative; early and often, Mueller's letting Michael Flynn off SCOTT-free!

More likely, because Flynn has NOT committed any crimes.

Dear Americans, aren't you tired of fake "investigations" of innocent people in your country while bunch of real crooks like Clintons, Obama, Soros and many others are running free and keep influencing your country's politics, your life, your future?

He must have provided some very damning information

Trump is shitting his pants

After being very cooperative; early and often, Mueller's letting Michael Flynn off SCOTT-free! That was the recommendation file within the last half hour or so! I think it's a scandal regardless of his openness! He was a military intel officer who was out of control, conspiring with Russia and Saudi Arabia, and was implicated in the kidnapping of a foreign dissident residing here in the States for a fee to be paid on delivery! :102: :14: :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

'Substantial Assistance' indeed.

This should get interesting.

Flynn has been dangling withdrawing his plea and go to trial. Mueller never had anything. He had to threaten Mueller's son just to get that.

Mueller had a guilty plea...and every incriminating word that Flynn made when offering it under oath.

After you've plead guilty, its rare for a federal judge to *allow* you to withdraw your plea. Flynn didn't withdraw because he had no case to withdraw. He lied his ass off and got caught doing it.

And Mueller was clear as a bell why he recommended no jail time: 'Substantial Assistence'.

I heard 19 interviews, spilling his guts! His son was in jeopardy of being charged so Flynn couldn't do enough to avoid that!

You do know that you have a right to a trial. Not allowing a plea to be withdrawn happens very rarely and is certainly subject to appeal.

I heard 19 interviews, spilling his guts! His son was in jeopardy of being charged so Flynn couldn't do enough to avoid that!

And not that I think Flynn cares.....but his Deputy National Security Advisor MacFarland lied her ass off too to federal investigators.

You do know that you have a right to a trial. Not allowing a plea to be withdrawn happens very rarely and is certainly subject to appeal.

Not once you've submitted a plea. You waive your right to trial.

The court has to *allow* you to withdrawal your plea. And of course, explain why your sworn testimony before the court when pleading guilty should be ignored by the court.

Its very much a 'were you lying then or are you lying now' scenario. Which is why the court so rarely permits it.

And not that I think Flynn cares.....but his Deputy National Security Advisor MacFarland lied her ass off too to federal investigators.

She should be indicted as well! :aargh: :102: :321:

Someone que up that clip of Flynn at the RNC convention leading the “lock her up “ chant ?

Or how about that clip from Sara Sanders on how anyone would dare question the integrity of a General !

Speaking of ... does Flynn get to keep his big fat gov pension and benefits?

Flynn has been dangling withdrawing his plea and go to trial. Mueller never had anything. He had to threaten Mueller's son just to get that.

Mueller had a guilty plea...and every incriminating word that Flynn made when offering it under oath.

After you've plead guilty, its rare for a federal judge to *allow* you to withdraw your plea. Flynn didn't withdraw because he had no case to withdraw. He lied his ass off and got caught doing it.

And Mueller was clear as a bell why he recommended no jail time: 'Substantial Assistence'.

Who is Flynn

I don't know anybody Flynn

I do know General Flynn!
The amazing General Michael Thomas Flynn! that we all love and respect! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Show some respect ! OP !! will you?

Karma is a bitch. Michael Flynn chants "lock her up!" at the RNC:

Someone que up that clip of Flynn at the RNC convention leading the “lock her up “ chant ?

Or how about that clip from Sara Sanders on how anyone would dare question the integrity of a General !

Speaking of ... does Flynn get to keep his big fat gov pension and benefits?
He's a three star general who did nothing wrong.

Forum List

Back