Media Claims Trump Knew Gen Flynn Was A Foreign Agent, But Ignores John Podesta Is One

I hear a lot of liberal nonsense about the Russians hacking us and manipulating the election and getting Trump elected. What I've never heard (and suspect I never will) is what they supposedly did, specifically. Did they remotely reprogram voting machines so that a vote for Clinton was registered as a vote for Trump? Did they disable voting machines in large Democratic strongholds?

Allegations without substance are nothing but whines and, thus far, that's all the brain trust on the left has been able to come up with.

I don't want Russian tampering in our elections, but that doesn't mean I'm willing to blindly accept ignorant rants from the idiot left as irrefutable fact...

No..denying that he lied under oath is the lie......

No asswipe...he did not lie under oath...he answered al franken the toads question truthfully.....you guys want to lie about it to smear him but we have the internet.....and anyone watching the back and forth knows he did not lie...
Why don't you post the actual transcript, Liar?

Can't use a search engine? It must be tough to get through life being a functional illiterate.

[Franken: Okay. CNN has just published a story, and I’m telling you this about a news story that’s just been published. I’m not expecting you to know whether or not it’s true or not. But CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that, quote, “Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say, quote, “There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump’s surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” Now, again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so you know. But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Sessions: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn’t have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it....

Read more at: The Perjury Allegation against Jeff Sessions Is Meritless
sessions did not answer Franken's question and inserted his lie.

Franken wanted to know, IF the allegations of the trump team communication with Russian operatives is true, would he recuse himself from any investigations or prosecutions? What would he do?

That's the LW Spin, but spinning doesn't make it true.
No...only an opinion piece in the National Review makes it fact....

No asswipe...he did not lie under oath...he answered al franken the toads question truthfully.....you guys want to lie about it to smear him but we have the internet.....and anyone watching the back and forth knows he did not lie...

Can't use a search engine? It must be tough to get through life being a functional illiterate.

[Franken: Okay. CNN has just published a story, and I’m telling you this about a news story that’s just been published. I’m not expecting you to know whether or not it’s true or not. But CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that, quote, “Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say, quote, “There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump’s surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” Now, again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so you know. But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Sessions: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn’t have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it....

Franken wanted to know, IF the allegations of the trump team communication with Russian operatives is true, would he recuse himself from any investigations or prosecutions? What would he do?

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy zzzzzzz.

The plain language of the transcript speaks for itself. But as you have No Argument, you attack a non LW MSM news source. Good luck with that tactic, btw. It's certainly served the country well by exposing the ethical and intellectual bankruptcy of the Left. So, Thanks!

Democrats criminalize everything. How dare anyone from the Trump administration talk to foreign diplomats. They must be up to something nefarious.

Mudwhistle, if Hillary were in office I am sure we would be getting slammed about everything just like Obama was..

Flynn was wrong and Sessions lied under oath..

These connections are surfacing about Russia

Roger Stone Admits he has had contact with Russian Hacker today ( Trumps campaign Adviser )

Sessions did not lie under oath.....saying he did is the lie.

Lies are all the left has anymore. It's incredible. They just blatantly lie.
How the heck can the Trump defenders accuse others of being prolific liars. Republicans with Trump in the lead have become globally and indisputably the largest and most prolific liars in American political history.
Sessions did lie under oath. Saying he did not is the lie. At best, it might be allowed that what he did was not perjury, but he absolutely tried to mislead everyone. Senators can not be charged with perjury if they perjure themselves in the Senate while doing official Senate duties. Lucky for Sessions for that corrupt protection afforded to him as a Senator.

You are a LAIR!

"You are a LAIR!"

And a 'bad christain'????

Homage to Ms.Truthie!!
I love it!

If she'd come back, I'm certain she' be getting the "Lifetime Achievement" Award!

Mudwhistle, if Hillary were in office I am sure we would be getting slammed about everything just like Obama was..

Flynn was wrong and Sessions lied under oath..

These connections are surfacing about Russia

Roger Stone Admits he has had contact with Russian Hacker today ( Trumps campaign Adviser )

How the heck can the Trump defenders accuse others of being prolific liars. Republicans with Trump in the lead have become globally and indisputably the largest and most prolific liars in American political history.
Sessions did lie under oath. Saying he did not is the lie. At best, it might be allowed that what he did was not perjury, but he absolutely tried to mislead everyone. Senators can not be charged with perjury if they perjure themselves in the Senate while doing official Senate duties. Lucky for Sessions for that corrupt protection afforded to him as a Senator.

You are a LAIR!

Homage to Ms.Truthie!!
I love it!

If she'd come back, I'm certain she' be getting the "Lifetime Achievement" Award!

Rumor has it that tigerred59 is Truthie.

He says:

I didn’t have — did not have communications with the Russians

the record, however, is unambiguous on this point..

Sessions met with Russian envoy twice last year, encounters he later did not disclose

why are you still here?

You are taking what he said out of context.

And as to why I'm still here, fuck off Obabble buttswab.

In what "context" is this not a lie?

Had Beauregard Gump signaled some kind of "time out from under oath" thing?

It the context of being a Trump campaign surrogate. That's the question he was answering.

And it's all moot now. You loons have WAY overplayed the Russian's Did It bluff. We know that all your cards have pictures of John Podesta, Obabble, hiLIARy and a bunch of other Dems who profited from selling out America to the Russians (and Iranians).

Was he not an advisor to the campaign at the time of these meetings?

And it's all moot now. You loons have WAY overplayed the Russian's Did It bluff. We know that all your cards have pictures of John Podesta, Obabble, hiLIARy and a bunch of other Dems who profited from selling out America to the Russians (and Iranians).
Relieved to see that we've exited the Spin Zone...

IEblV1v.png
Stupid and misinformed memes is all these dopes have. Asking for more about Russians in a thread about Russians is beyond stupid.
Read the thread you idiot.
Last time I looked the Russians weren't in the streets in Dearborn Michigan screaming "Death To America".
We need to pack them bastards up and send them back where they came from.

You are a LAIR!

Homage to Ms.Truthie!!
I love it!

Hey.....you're besmirching a giant of her ilk!!!

He says:

Sessions met with Russian envoy twice last year, encounters he later did not disclose

why are you still here?

It the context of being a Trump campaign surrogate. That's the question he was answering.

He wasn't representing the campaign, you blithering moron.

One meeting was in his Senate office with military personnel in attendance.

The other wasn't really a meeting. He saw the ambassador at a reception at the Republican National Convention which included ambassadors from quite a few (estimates of up to 80) other countries...and was organized by the State Department.

Hardly the equivalent of John Podesta lobbying for Russia to get control of 20% of the U.S. uranium supply.

Frankens question was specific in asking "In relationship to working for the Trump campaign". So he answered correctly and specifically the question he was asked. It was not a broad scope question as you liars are trying to portray.

The plain language of the transcript speaks for itself. But as you have No Argument, you attack a non LW MSM news source. Good luck with that tactic, btw. It's certainly served the country well by exposing the ethical and intellectual bankruptcy of the Left. So, Thanks!
Did you NOT cite an OPINION piece from the NOTORIOUSLY partisan* NRO in support of your claim that Sessions had not perjured himself? Or was that some OTHER AquaTart?

* From Zach Roth over at TPM:

It looks like Rick Lowry of National Review offered the White House his services in doing some positive P.R. on behalf of Rove protege Tim Griffin, who the administration had sought to sought to muscle into the U.S. attorney job in Arkansas as a replacement for the fired Bud Cummins.

In a January 2007 email, White House political director Sara Taylor wrote:

Prior is going after Griffin. He's made this his cause.... We need to find some folks to defend Tim and his credentials, not to mention our policy.Your thoughts?

Rich Lowry offered to help Tim.

The best part? Taylor went on to ask: "Anyone better?"

Shame on the Bush administration: This is no way to treat the help.

Rich Lowry Can't Get Any Respect

You are a LAIR!

Homage to Ms.Truthie!!
I love it!

Hey.....you're besmirching a giant of her ilk!!!

No, it's twoo! I've heard it from Reputable Sources that Truthie is back. If you read any of the new incarnation's posts, it's rather believable.

Did you NOT cite an OPINION piece from the NOTORIOUSLY partisan* NRO in support of your claim that Sessions had not perjured himself? Or was that some OTHER AquaTart?

It looks like Rick Lowry of National Review offered the White House his services in doing some positive P.R. on behalf of Rove protege Tim Griffin, who the administration had sought to sought to muscle into the U.S. attorney job in Arkansas as a replacement for the fired Bud Cummins.

Prior is going after Griffin. He's made this his cause.... We need to find some folks to defend Tim and his credentials, not to mention our policy.Your thoughts?

I rest my case. You are just a left wing hack. How much do you get paid by Organizing for America to pollute this site?

He says:

why are you still here?

One meeting was in his Senate office with military personnel in attendance.

The other wasn't really a meeting. He saw the ambassador at a reception at the Republican National Convention which included ambassadors from quite a few (estimates of up to 80) other countries...and was organized by the State Department.

Hardly the equivalent of John Podesta lobbying for Russia to get control of 20% of the U.S. uranium supply.

Leaving one to wonder why you even brought it up....

Natch....I wouldn't expect a perjurer to do any different....but if that is so, why would he not qualify his blanket denial?

Frankens question was specific in asking "In relationship to working for the Trump campaign". So he answered correctly and specifically the question he was asked. It was not a broad scope question as you liars are trying to portray.
Sessions' reply certainly was "broad scope", and in a context of

and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign

Here's a quarter.......go get AquaTart and see if you can call someone with passable analytical skills to give you a hand there, Bob....

and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign

Here's a quarter.......go get AquaTart and see if you can call someone with passable analytical skills to give you a hand there, Bob....

Your butthurt is out of control. Here, try some of this:

0036210333306_500X500.jpg

I rest my case. You are just a left wing hack. How much do you get paid by Organizing for America to pollute this site?

That will skule me to challenge your Bold Assertions...

CrL6lGQXgAAP4C0.jpg

When did you guys stop caring about sooo much as long as you can compare it to something else totally different?

Is the OP saying being paid by a foreign govt is bad? Only when you're a democrat and not the NSA Chief?

Podesta creates more outrage because he's Podesta....Flynn is cool because its Flynn?

That can be the only way this is possible. Its like the unemployment numbers were fake until Trump said they werent anymore

"in the course of this campaign"

You having reading comprehension problems? Its in your own dam quote! He did not ask about his congressional responsibilities.. only his campaign involvement and that's what he answered.

left wing liars.....

Last edited:

Your butthurt is out of control. Here, try some of this:

View attachment 116517
Hes going to need a 55 gallon drum of it...:badgrin::banana:

Forum List

Back