Media Claims Trump Knew Gen Flynn Was A Foreign Agent, But Ignores John Podesta Is One

Can't use a search engine? It must be tough to get through life being a functional illiterate.

[Franken: Okay. CNN has just published a story, and I’m telling you this about a news story that’s just been published. I’m not expecting you to know whether or not it’s true or not. But CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that, quote, “Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say, quote, “There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump’s surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” Now, again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so you know. But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Sessions: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn’t have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it....

Read more at: The Perjury Allegation against Jeff Sessions Is Meritless
sessions did not answer Franken's question and inserted his lie.

Franken wanted to know, IF the allegations of the trump team communication with Russian operatives is true, would he recuse himself from any investigations or prosecutions? What would he do?
Frankens question was specific in asking "In relationship to working for the Trump campaign". So he answered correctly and specifically the question he was asked. It was not a broad scope question as you liars are trying to portray.
Sessions' reply certainly was "broad scope", and in a context of

and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign

Here's a quarter.......go get AquaTart and see if you can call someone with passable analytical skills to give you a hand there, Bob....

Your butthurt is out of control. Here, try some of this:

View attachment 116517
Hes going to need a 55 gallon drum of it...:badgrin::banana:

He needs an Amazon subscription for one drum per month...or week!

Why don't you post the actual transcript, Liar?

Can't use a search engine? It must be tough to get through life being a functional illiterate.

[Franken: Okay. CNN has just published a story, and I’m telling you this about a news story that’s just been published. I’m not expecting you to know whether or not it’s true or not. But CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that, quote, “Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say, quote, “There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump’s surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” Now, again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so you know. But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Sessions: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn’t have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it....

Read more at: The Perjury Allegation against Jeff Sessions Is Meritless
sessions did not answer Franken's question and inserted his lie.

Franken wanted to know, IF the allegations of the trump team communication with Russian operatives is true, would he recuse himself from any investigations or prosecutions? What would he do?
Frankens question was specific in asking "In relationship to working for the Trump campaign". So he answered correctly and specifically the question he was asked. It was not a broad scope question as you liars are trying to portray.
Sessions' reply certainly was "broad scope", and in a context of

and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign

Here's a quarter.......go get AquaTart and see if you can call someone with passable analytical skills to give you a hand there, Bob....
"in the course of this campaign"

You having reading comprehension problems? Its in your own dam quote! He did not ask about his congressional responsibilities.. only his campaign involvement and that's what he answered.

left wing liars.....
But he DID NOT ASK Sessions if he knew about the Trump people speaking to Russian operatives who connected with the Russian Government during the campaign or in their capacity as Trump Campaign workers....he did not ask Sessions to tell him what he knew about them meeting with the Russian operatives nor did he ask what Sessions could tell us about himself and any meetings he may have had with the Russian Operatives?

that was NOT Franken's question or questions at all, though this is the answer that Sessions gave an answer to.... a question that was never asked, at all, by Franken.

Al Franken was asking Sessions in a made up scenario...a "what if" scenario

IF, it were true that the Trump campaign was constantly in touch with Russian operatives and the Russian Government during the campaign,

As the new Attorney General, in the position you are testifying about,

What would your involvement be as Attorney General?

What would you do? (As the new Attorney General)

Franken was trying to find out, if Senator Sessions, as the new AG with ties to the Trump campaign... would or would not... recuse himself from the meetings and investigation etc?

Maybe Sessions was flustered? OR ... maybe Sessions KNEW he wanted to get in somewhere in the testimony that he did not have contact with the Russians and found this place where he felt his insertion of this lie, could fit? I DON'T KNOW.....? It was a very awkward response because Senator Franken never asked him this question....?

I don't think it is as clear as you on the right wing have been told to tell us it was, that Sessions did not tell an intentional, with purpose, lie....I think it was a calculated comment intentionally thought out how it would be answered, and inserted in to the testimony....even though it did not answer any question, he was actually asked by Franken,,,

Leave it to the patriotic, constitutional loving right winged conservatives fake motherfuckers, to embrace all the Russian shit their guy is into and then try to drag democrats along with it....as if it nullifies Trumps involvement and makes it okay.
You right winged whores, know Trump is sleezy, know this man would sell this country down the tube if it helped his brand, you know in your guts he could give a rats ass about white trashy and still you support and defend his madness???
White people in America, your creds are useless. You bible toting fake christian mf's that gave this man a pass for degrading women and wanting to bang his own daughter, your creds, useless. You Tea Party whores, your love for the constitution, worthless.....in essense, the GOP and its followers, you bitches are nothing but laughing stocks.

Sessions did not lie under oath.....saying he did is the lie.

Lies are all the left has anymore. It's incredible. They just blatantly lie.
How the heck can the Trump defenders accuse others of being prolific liars. Republicans with Trump in the lead have become globally and indisputably the largest and most prolific liars in American political history.
Sessions did lie under oath. Saying he did not is the lie. At best, it might be allowed that what he did was not perjury, but he absolutely tried to mislead everyone. Senators can not be charged with perjury if they perjure themselves in the Senate while doing official Senate duties. Lucky for Sessions for that corrupt protection afforded to him as a Senator.

You are a LAIR!

Homage to Ms.Truthie!!
I love it!

If she'd come back, I'm certain she' be getting the "Lifetime Achievement" Award!

Rumor has it that tigerred59 is Truthie.
Sweetheart, rumor has it that all right winged losers here are to ignored until they can come up with a plan to tell the truth....hint...I started the rumor and I hope anyone listening would place all these right winged fucks on ignore and lets have real discussions other than this fake news shit you bitches keeping bringing here.

d3eLEN6.png

Last edited:
Leave it to the patriotic, constitutional loving right winged conservatives fake motherfuckers, to embrace all the Russian shit their guy is into and then try to drag democrats along with it....as if it nullifies Trumps involvement and makes it okay.
You right winged whores, know Trump is sleezy, know this man would sell this country down the tube if it helped his brand, you know in your guts he could give a rats ass about white trashy and still you support and defend his madness???
White people in America, your creds are useless. You bible toting fake christian mf's that gave this man a pass for degrading women and wanting to bang his own daughter, your creds, useless. You Tea Party whores, your love for the constitution, worthless.....in essense, the GOP and its followers, you bitches are nothing but laughing stocks.

You are one hell of a joke. Oh and by the way the first slaves in America were white.

I have to keep bringing this up.

First slaves in America were white. Don't even dance with me on this shit. First slaves were white children from Britain.
\
WHITE CARGO

You are one hell of a joke. Oh and by the way the first slaves in America were white.
The last person on the fuckin planet I want to take history notes from is you, bitch. And if whites were slaves, WHO GIVES A DAMN???????????????????? Oh and by the way, white slavery is rampant today, just ask Spicer, GOP voters and GOP politicians...all slaves to Trump and Wall Street!!

I have to keep bringing this up.

First slaves in America were white. Don't even dance with me on this shit. First slaves were white children from Britain.
\
WHITE CARGO
I have got to get you a phone number so that you can call up somebody and tell them this shit, cause frankly my dear, I could give a fuck about you and white slavery, really, we have got to get you a hobby....if you really want to bring up something interesting for whites, how about lice removal or how to live with wrinkles at 16 or or or how to stop balding at age 6, something you whores need info on

Chris Wallace this morning claims that Michael Flynn has registered as a foreign lobbyist for Turkey and that Trump should have known something about it. The only people that say this is true is fake news purveyors CNN and the like. Maybe they feel they can get score some political points off of the story. But it's a bit strange that they've been looking the other way for the last 8 years and now after months of revelations of Hillary taking massive amounts of cash from foreign countries for speeches, supposedly a fired former employee of Trumps is doing now is worse.

They are just mad that Trump got rid of him before the press found out about it....they are pissed. If Flynn had stayed on till this came out they could have roasted Trump...but Flynn is gone, and it is hard to push this story when Flynn was pushed out weeks ago.........
To be honest, Flynn had a lot of skeletons and was beginning to become too much of a liability. I'm sure Trump will somehow bring him back in, in the later rounds of his administration, once the Democrats have been decimated.

Now back to the topic at hand. Tony Podesta, the Podesta Group and of course brother John all need to be investigated for being paid by and associated with the Kremlin's bank to lobby on their behalf.

And of course every Democrat that associated with any Russian. Go whole hog!

Chris Wallace this morning claims that Michael Flynn has registered as a foreign lobbyist for Turkey and that Trump should have known something about it. The only people that say this is true is fake news purveyors CNN and the like. Maybe they feel they can get score some political points off of the story. But it's a bit strange that they've been looking the other way for the last 8 years and now after months of revelations of Hillary taking massive amounts of cash from foreign countries for speeches, supposedly a fired former employee of Trumps is doing now is worse.

They are just mad that Trump got rid of him before the press found out about it....they are pissed. If Flynn had stayed on till this came out they could have roasted Trump...but Flynn is gone, and it is hard to push this story when Flynn was pushed out weeks ago.........
To be honest, Flynn had a lot of skeletons and was beginning to become too much of a liability. I'm sure Trump will somehow bring him back in, in the later rounds of his administration, once the Democrats have been decimated.

I believe Flynn to be a good man but there were just too many knives out for him.

Forum List

Back