Hillary did not concede immediately

Nothing but pure truth.

True. No law exists. Merely the unspoken 200+ year-old tradition of a graceful, peaceful transfer of power.

Something that your scumbag doesn't care about.
What would you think were it a race being run, a football game played, would you demand the players announce out loud they lost? Also, it is not a 200 year old tradition at all. It has been less than 100 years that the first person did this.

1716676661080.png

Juries arent partisan....if you knew how juries were selected. But you dont so you'll just continue babbling.
So all those Democrats who claim the jury was unfair to the black man just lied?

Sure. But counter to the thread claim she never questioned the election. Only the campaigning.
Trump conceded. End of argument. Hillary still insists she beat Trump.

I have been elected to office. I have lost elections. I NEVER conceded anything. The fact I won or lost was enough.
typically the winner waits before declaring victory until the loser concedes, as courtesy on both sides. Perhaps they dont follow this custom in smaller local elections?

typically the winner waits before declaring victory until the loser concedes, as courtesy on both sides. Perhaps they dont follow this custom in smaller local elections?
This is not even codified. In fact most of our history nobody conceded.

Forum List

Back