Hillary did not concede immediately

No really, give it up. The dishonest tactics and sealioning for Trump are crystal clear.

And stop whining. I directly address your on topic points. Every time.
Nothing dishonest here. And you’ve not addressed…literally any of my questions. You just keep talking about sea lions….

Nothing dishonest here. And you’ve not addressed…literally any of my questions. You just keep talking about sea lions….
Your time wasting sealion questions have been ignored. And rightfully so. It warms the heart to see them ignored by all.

Your time wasting sealion questions have been ignored. And rightfully so. It warms the heart to see them ignored by all.
Mmkay. Sounds like you just don’t want to answer them, or don’t have the answers.

Every question I ask you dodge..and then start talking about sea lions..

Well sure, he left office with an insirrection, refused to concede, then started criming again the day he left office. It's news, when a president or ex-president does this.

Again that's all a comment on how historically awful he is.

The real mistake was people thinking he would slither back into whatever hole he crawled out of. So the criminal justice system took way too long to bring him to account.
only you people call it an insurrection. He conceded during the protest at the Capitol.

Can you point to how and when he “crimed” after he left office?

He was no problem when he was writing checks to your party and bashing Bush.

Your fucking problem is that an outsider beat Hil who your party couldn’t get behind her until her help, Donna Brazil, went on an errand and got the answers to the test so she could beat Bernie.

1717850517660.png

Forum List

Back