Flynn Gets No Prison Time

Should Flynn have served "some" time for his unprofessional behavior?

• Yes, probably for the rest of his life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, minimal time even though he cooperated fully

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No time indicated since he was so forthcoming

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
I’m assuming Flynn was only caught on a process crime since Mueller has nothing of any real substance.

If that’s the case, I have no problem with him not getting time as a result of an investigation that should never have existed in the first place.

the media caught rigging the election by rigging the debate and no high treason charges now will have all people cheating and all juries will be just a chest fest This destroys a nation

How can a person say guilty during a trial when there was no charges for real high treason harm

The whole jury system will now fall apart and the nation falls

Dude that stilted Russian grammar is a dead giveaway

I’m assuming Flynn was only caught on a process crime since Mueller has nothing of any real substance.

If that’s the case, I have no problem with him not getting time as a result of an investigation that should never have existed in the first place.
There is no such animal as a "process crime"

the media caught rigging the election by rigging the debate and no high treason charges now will have all people cheating and all juries will be just a chest fest This destroys a nation

How can a person say guilty during a trial when there was no charges for real high treason harm

The dead give away was CNN caught my red handed rigging the debate which was rigging the election

It was not the Russians that gave the questions to one candidate

It was the crooked media caught doing high treason

And even more high treason was proved by the crooked democrats in power that covered that up with the fake witch hunt

All caught red handed doing high treason

Now all juriy systems will fall apart because of unequal Justice

The dead give away was CNN caught my red handed rigging the debate which was rigging the election

And even more high treason was proved by the crooked democrats in power that covered that up with the fake witch hunt

More stilted grammar Igor?

Cmon. You gotta give your paycheck back to the troll farm supervisor if that keeps up

When all you got is someone told a fib, you got a process crime.

" Process crime" is what sensible people call it when no crime exists until the FBI's investigators cause a crime to be committed.
What do you call it?

Flynn has been dangling withdrawing his plea and go to trial. Mueller never had anything. He had to threaten Mueller's son just to get that.

Idiot, Flynn signed a PLEA AGREEMENT.

You know whats the first part of a plea agreement? a fucking GUILTY PLEA.

It is exactly same thing as a conviction and the only difference is the following cooperation agreement and sentencing terms.

Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying to the F.B.I. and Will Cooperate With Russia Inquiry

Last edited:
" Process crime" is what sensible people call it when no crime exists until the FBI's investigators cause a crime to be committed.
What do you call it?

A "crime"

There is no such thing as a "process crime"

"Rigging the debate" - you do know that CNN sent the same email to Bernie Sanders campaign but the GRU blacked out the other names receiving it making it appear it was only the Clinton Campaign who received it. This has been confirmed by all parties.

Again you give away the fact that you're a Russian Troll by saying that "rigging the debtate" is a crime, which it isn't. While it might be deceptive, there are no laws which govern candidates debates. Your ignorance betrays your real role here.

"High Treason" is colluding with a foreign power to undermine the opposition candidate with a co-ordinated propaganda campaign of disinformation and lies. That's "Conspiracy to Defraud the Government of the United States of America". We now have the "smoking gun" of the Mueller Investigation.

Mueller loves dropping charges on Fridays. Or when Dumb Donald is flying off to a summit meeting. I'm going to the local candy store to stock up on the homemade caramel corn for this week's festivities! :popcorn:

After being very cooperative; early and often, Mueller's letting Michael Flynn off SCOTT-free! That was the recommendation file within the last half hour or so! I think it's a scandal regardless of his openness! He was a military intel officer who was out of control, conspiring with Russia and Saudi Arabia, and was implicated in the kidnapping of a foreign dissident residing here in the States for a fee to be paid on delivery! :102: :14: :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:
If he puts Trump in prison then hell, send him to Disney World as punishment.

That’s just cruel

But he won’t put trump in prison. He will be absolutely worthless as witness since they pled him to a crimen falsi charge and have openly destroyed his credibility by giving him this sweet sentencing deal.

No. What it looks like is the prosecution realizes they screwed something up and offering him a sweet sentencing deal because they don’t want him appealing and overturning the conviction

You do know that you have a right to a trial. Not allowing a plea to be withdrawn happens very rarely and is certainly subject to appeal.

Not once you've submitted a plea. You waive your right to trial.

The court has to *allow* you to withdrawal your plea. And of course, explain why your sworn testimony before the court when pleading guilty should be ignored by the court.

Its very much a 'were you lying then or are you lying now' scenario. Which is why the court so rarely permits it.
so sez the guy that lies his ass off everyday on this forum

Correct. He got elected because he makes stupid people feel smart.
Or maybe its the people on the left that are stupid but don't know it....like you...
Nah, all the data shows that educated people tend to be democrat. So we know that's not it.

Do you often get your feelings hurt, when someone criticizes Dear Leader? How very cultish of you.

Forum List

Back