Florida Virus Cases Soar, Hospitals Near Last Summer's Peak

99% of the RWers I know have received a shot; it's the Blacks that won't get it because it shows they're weak.
What does that have to do with illegal's being tested or not?

Yes, most of the rwers I know are also vaccinated. There are quite a few die hard trumpers and anti vax on both sides that are not also.

I live in the Tampa Bay area. I get my information from the Tampa Bay Times. The new problem is the Delta variant of the virus.
The "problem" is that lockdowns don't work. All that they did was make it take longer to reach herd immunity and we're right back where we were with the Delta variant. So are we going to lock down again? Are we really THAT stupid?

The Cretin in the White House should stop immediately sending infected illegals by the thousands to Florida, and to all Red States.

If the Cretin likes illegals so much, hey, send them to New York :muahaha: they might even like it over there!

My wife and I just got back from a 10 day vacation. Yesterday we drove I-75 back into Florida.

The road was very congested with traffic coming into Florida. Many many of the cars had out of state license plates.

Between the Illegals that Joe Dufus is allowing to flood in and the all the infected people from "upnorth" coming here so their kid can see Mickey Mouse no wonder we have a high infection rate.

What does that have to do with illegal's being tested or not?

Yes, most of the rwers I know are also vaccinated. There are quite a few die hard trumpers and anti vax on both sides that are not also.
Do you admit that Biden is shipping thousands of unvaccinated trespassers into every major city?

Got a link for those numbers?
No. The N95 masks provide 95% filtration. They are not woven but are a matting of fiber. I remember reading that woven masks have a lower range and hover over a wide range around 50%. And remember the virus is largely in droplets which are more easily stopped.

This isn't good news.

A few hospitals are past capacity and are starting to set up tents.

The delta variant is much more contagious than the original variant. Hospitals are filling up again in Florida.

It doesn't help that laws are passed that deny local officials from enacting measures to slow the spread.

Well:
  1. Aside from the fact that it was the CDC's slow and confused response when the virus came here that let it out among the general populace in the first place.
  2. And the fact that the more you slow the spread the more you just spread out the pandemic by flattening the curve.
  3. The Delta variant is less deadly though more easily caught, so, it isn't the NUMBER of cases which we should be concerned about but the number of DEATHS.

The "problem" is that lockdowns don't work. All that they did was make it take longer to reach herd immunity and we're right back where we were with the Delta variant. So are we going to lock down again? Are we really THAT stupid?
I agree lockdowns are bad. It is a dilemma. Herd immunity means a lot of people who don't want to wear masks and don't want to be vaccinated will die from the virus.

The best solution is for a large majority to get vaccinated and wear a mask but that is not happening to the extent needed.

Well:
  1. Aside from the fact that it was the CDC's slow and confused response when the virus came here that let it out among the general populace in the first place.
  2. And the fact that the more you slow the spread the more you just spread out the pandemic by flattening the curve.
  3. The Delta variant is less deadly though more easily caught, so, it isn't the NUMBER of cases which we should be concerned about but the number of DEATHS.

The stupid Moon Bats blamed all the Covid deaths on Trump so we should blame all the Covid deaths since Joe Dufus took over on him.

No. The N95 masks provide 95% filtration. They are not woven but are a matting of fiber. I remember reading that woven masks have a lower range and hover over a wide range around 50%. And remember the virus is largely in droplets which are more easily stopped.
This is why you shouldn’t talk out of your ass. N95 masks filter 95% of the particles .3 microns or larger. Virus’s are .14 microns and smaller to about .06 microns. So they don’t filter anywhere near 95% of virons. Cloth masks are closer to 10-30 for particulates of that size so likely of zero use against a virus.....

This is why you shouldn’t talk out of your ass. N95 masks filter 95% of the particles .3 microns or larger. Virus’s are .14 microns and smaller to about .06 microns. So they don’t filter anywhere near 95% of virons. Cloth masks are closer to 10-30 for particulates of that size so likely of zero use against a virus.....
The figure you should use is the size range of the droplet that contains the virus, not the size of the virus itself.

Nope.. The most likely to be unvaccinated are white men who follow Trump. They still think the Covid is a government hoax.

Your anti-science bigotry isn't welcome here. Follow the science.

1627922977941.png

Forum List

Back