"We are Hamas": the death of Columbia University

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
This is Joe Biden's America, and America under leftist influence.

"Exterminate the Jews" is now the rallying cry of the DemoKKKrat party.

It's here.

Shocking video captures moment protester near Columbia University yells, ‘We’re all Hamas,’ ‘Long live Hamas’​

This is Joe Biden's America, and America under leftist influence.

"Exterminate the Jews" is now the rallying cry of the DemoKKKrat party.

It's here.

Shocking video captures moment protester near Columbia University yells, ‘We’re all Hamas,’ ‘Long live Hamas’​

Just look around this forum and you will only find two or three Democrats who DON'T this crap.

The Islamonazi agenda is fashionable these days.

99% of the time...from MAGA dolts

“Universities are indoctrination centers. We should close them!!!"

Today:

“Columbia university closed down...life as we know it is over!!!!”

Today:

You miss the point of my post. I'm happy Columbia University is dying. They deserve it for what they allowed the school to become.

And don't worry, your Hamas pals will be destroyed and this will pass. But the school won't recover, and that's a good thing.

You miss the point of my post. I'm happy Columbia University is dying. They deserve it for what they allowed the school to become.

And don't worry, your Hamas pals will be destroyed and this will pass. But the school won't recover, and that's a good thing.
Remind me to remind you in the fall when the “dying” university starts it’s fall semester.

Sorry bout that,

1. Fundamentally Changing America.
2. Close this University.
3. The school Obama went to.
4. sign reads: Columbia Closed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No one wins.
Nope. I win. Often.
I saw an interview last night with a gal that pays 90K a year for tuition, books and room and board at that shit hole. I hope she sues the school to get he money back since the school chose to give the marxist free rein.

When you let people get violent, this is what happens. Hopefully the powers that be will take a harder line in the future. Let that be a lesson to you guys when you try to overturn the next election. Also let it be a lesson to any liberals who try as well; it’s just that you guys have a very long history of violence in the name of your blob.

Today:

Are you capable of commenting on the topic?

Desperation is a terrible thing, you can't denounce the 'protestors' or the video in the op, so you have to try to make it about 'maga'.

It's not working. :dunno:

Remind me to remind you in the fall when the “dying” university starts it’s fall semester.

i.e. you support what they're allowing to continue and don't feel any consequences should be paid, quite the opposite, you're cheering them on and want more of it.

Forum List

Back