Florida Virus Cases Soar, Hospitals Near Last Summer's Peak

I KNOW there is zero chance of me dying from the vaccine. Can you say that? If you do, you're a liar.
Why would I say that? Out of the roughly 190 million that got at least one vax, a little less than 1000 died. Pretty good odds for getting the vax. A very large % of those were old folks. Almost 100% deaths are the un-vaxxed from the delta variant. So you have a better chance of dying from Covid than I do. It was real easy you barely feel the needle.

Why would I say that? Out of the roughly 190 million that got at least one vax, a little less than 1000 died. Pretty good odds for getting the vax. A very large % of those were old folks. Almost 100% deaths are the un-vaxxed from the delta variant. So you have a better chance of dying from Covid than I do. It was real easy you barely feel the needle.

You know what ASS/U/ME does. You know nothing about me, moron. I have already defeated the Fauci flu. Scamdemic. Look out for that piece of sky. Keep running your mouth--your ignorance becomes clearer every time you post.

This isn't good news.

A few hospitals are past capacity and are starting to set up tents.

The delta variant is much more contagious than the original variant. Hospitals are filling up again in Florida.

It doesn't help that laws are passed that deny local officials from enacting measures to slow the spread.

This again? Hospitals are NOT filling up again in Florida! We're just fine, Dana. I live here...I know!

DeSantis is a vindictive idiot. He won't let local governments make vaccine choices. He won't let cruise ships dock simply because they want patrons to show vaccine cards before boarding. He lies on TV.

And yes I live in Florida and the delta mutation is running rampant.
Gee, Wuwei...where in Florida do you live? Over here on the Gulf Coast side life is pretty much back to normal. Running rampant? Sounds like you're another one of the idiots that got scared into locking down everything last time! So how did that work out for us again?

The Cretin in the White House should stop immediately sending infected illegals by the thousands to Florida, and to all Red States.

If the Cretin likes illegals so much, hey, send them to New York :muahaha: they might even like it over there!

The Cretin in the White House should stop immediately sending infected illegals by the thousands to Florida, and to all Red States.

If the Cretin likes illegals so much, hey, send them to New York :muahaha: they might even like it over there!
As always the troll op gets his ass handed to him on the real problem with Florida. :up:

Guess what dumbass,thats because it’s not suppose to kill you until 3 to five years from now so they don’t have a clue it’s linked to the vaccine :auiqs.jpg::rofl:but I guess the worlds best doctors words mean nothing to you though,:cuckoo:

He said they weren't and most righties claim they are not tested and being released into the community with Covid. You see how that doesn't make sense? You can't say anyone is spreading if they are not tested.
99% of the RWers I know have received a shot; it's the Blacks that won't get it because it shows they're weak.

You know what ASS/U/ME does. You know nothing about me, moron. I have already defeated the Fauci flu. Scamdemic. Look out for that piece of sky. Keep running your mouth--your ignorance becomes clearer every time you post.
Maybe you misunderstood. Of the 190 million vaccinated, less than 1000 mostly old people died directly from the vaccine. They didn't die from covid. However 900,000 died from covid so far in the US. Right now almost 100% that die from covid have not been vaccinated.

Last edited:
Gee, Wuwei...where in Florida do you live? Over here on the Gulf Coast side life is pretty much back to normal. Running rampant? Sounds like you're another one of the idiots that got scared into locking down everything last time! So how did that work out for us again?
I live in the Tampa Bay area. I get my information from the Tampa Bay Times. The new problem is the Delta variant of the virus.

Guess what dumbass,thats because it’s not suppose to kill you until 3 to five years from now so they don’t have a clue it’s linked to the vaccine :auiqs.jpg::rofl:but I guess the worlds best doctors words mean nothing to you though,:cuckoo:
Did you get that from QAnon? I read science journals and the Tampa Bay Times.

Forum List

Back