Fentanyl Found in Floyd's System

Baden was on Hannity last night.....he got old and is no longer able to make a coherent argument. He blithered through his findings on Floyd without making much sense or explaining how he reached his conclusions. But he was paid well for his efforts I'm sure...my question is who signed the check? Hannity meanwhile seemed more interested in telling us about how his martial arts training involved the rear-naked choke hold over and over again......One of the more senseless and irritating 5 minutes of television I've seen lately.

The Floyd family's lawyers, the Bling Brigade, paid for an 'independent autopsy', which naturally came to the conclusions' they wanted, for the civil suit anyway, the one that really matters to the family.

Baden was on Hannity last night.....he got old and is no longer able to make a coherent argument. He blithered through his findings on Floyd without making much sense or explaining how he reached his conclusions. But he was paid well for his efforts I'm sure...my question is who signed the check? Hannity meanwhile seemed more interested in telling us about how his martial arts training involved the rear-naked choke hold over and over again......One of the more senseless and irritating 5 minutes of television I've seen lately.

The Floyd family's lawyers, the Bling Brigade, paid for an 'independent autopsy', which naturally came to the conclusions' they wanted, for the civil suit anyway, the one that really matters to the family.
My issue is that the original medical examiner may have had skin in the game, also. I can only imagine how much pressure there is
on all sides to prove their point.

Actually, this is about police brutality. Which is a very real issue.

Absolutely not. This is about democrats going out of their way to incite a race riot. Nothing to do with police brutality, which is a very small issue, certainly not worth rioting or even protesting over.
Multiple needless civilian deaths by the hand of the govt is a small issue?
How many people must the govt kill for it to be a problem, in your opinion?

Given waht is going on around the cuntry, obviously the answer is the govt. isn't killing nearly enough of the violent dope addled vermin. Why do you ask?

Yep, that pesky coroner's finding that Floyd wasn't "suffocated" was in the way of the million$ they'll extort from the city. They'll get their money, the cop will get a change of venue, a jury will finally be seated, hear the evidence, and the cop will get a couple years in a minimum security campus prison and be released early for good behavior. Floyd left his relatives well off.....I guess that's something for a worthless loser like him.

My issue is that the original medical examiner may have had skin in the game, also. I can only imagine how much pressure there is

That guy had a target on his back from all sides; he will most likely have to sue the city himself when the commie Mayor and black racist City council fire him for being honest the first time. They are not going to allow a fair trial for these officers, period, and they aren't going to allow any real evidence to reach a courtroom. the fix is in already. Same for the guys in Georgia. He will live in fear of his life for a long time now.

Last edited:
Pharmaceutical fentanyl is a synthetic opioid pain reliever, approved for treating severe pain, typically advanced cancer pain. It is 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine. However, most recent cases of fentanyl-related harm, overdose, and death in the U.S. are linked to illegally made fentanyl, It is sold through illegal drug markets for its heroin-like effect.

It appears that police misconduct on those who aren't criminals is much less likely to get you killed than a lightning strike. So no, the real story here is not police brutality (although of course, I am no big fan of agents of big government and condemn the actions of this cop - so throw me some virtue points now).

The real story is the media manipulating the dumb 80 IQ jogger population for their gain, and the far leftists fueled by their TDS jumping in on it for their own purposes. As Aristotle noted

EZZis8iWsAA9Qjz
Floyd did not overdose in fact we don't know when he actually took the fentanyl because it like any other opiate is detectable long after its use.

Both the Hennepin County ME and an independent Dr have said it was the restraint by the 3 officers (not just one since the other 2 were shielded by the vehicle) that led to his death

Yep, that pesky coroner's finding that Floyd wasn't "suffocated" was in the way of the million$ they'll extort from the city. They'll get their money, the cop will get a change of venue, a jury will finally be seated, hear the evidence, and the cop will get a couple years in a minimum security campus prison and be released early for good behavior. Floyd left his relatives well off.....I guess that's something for a worthless loser like him.

The cops will be railroaded into death penalties or long stints in prison, essentially a death sentence itself. The scum will cheer and probably riot again when the sentences come down to celebrate their victory over justice. They're toast.

What pressure? The media, the Rat leaders, the blacks and fawning whites wanted an outcome that called it murder. The ME looked at the body, cut it open, checked the windpipe, looked at the heart, liver, and kidneys, and saw a man in terrible heath with attendant mental problems. He found according to evidence, bucked uninformed opinions, and gave his findings. They no longer have to wait a week for blood content unless it's an arsenic poisoning which is still difficult to prove.

Wrong

Don't let the differences in the 2 reports mislead you.

Heart failure does not rule out asphyxiation as soon after one stops breathing the heart will stop

The cops will be railroaded into death penalties or long stints in prison, essentially a death sentence itself. The scum will cheer and probably riot again when the sentences come down to celebrate their victory over justice. They're toast.

Nah...the other cops weren't about to interfere with the cop that's been charged...I believe he outranked them. They might be charged but what proof is there of a conspiracy to murder a guy they just arrested for passing a counterfeit $20? They didn't know how much pressure the perp had on his neck. Was there any conversation among them during the incident? Why wasn't Floyd put in a patrol car? Pretty simple but none of that is coming out...why is that?

Everybody knows he didn't die from a knee on his neck. He gibbered along for over 7 minutes in that position, and it's impossible to talk if you can't breathe; he had a heart attack from his dope habit, is all. Narcotics shut down your lungs, among other functions. the tard swallowed a bunch of pills when he saw the cops coming, probably a handful he was planning on selling at his 'bouncer' job that night. He was sniveling about not being able to breathe for 5 minutes while he was in the back of the patrol car before they let him out and sat on the hoodlum when he fell to the ground; they thought he was trying to run, which he probably was but was too doped up to do so.

Fentanyl is also a euphoriant and an hallucinogen.
Sheeeesh----he was muttering? It is difficult to know
just what he was saying or seeing or experiencing.
What did the autopsy show? Death by asphyxiation
SHOWS ITSELF.
Sorry. But this was manslaughter. The guy was cuffed. No need to knee his neck. But even if that rogue cop had just shot him in the back ,there is no excuse for these filthy savages to plunder our cities. Blacks ALWAYS riot. They ALWAYS react violently to any stimuli.
but, he died from a drug overdose

Actually, this is about police brutality. Which is a very real issue.

Nah. Police brutality is a statistically non-existent issue; cop baiting morons sniveling about the results of their idiotic behaviors don't count as 'police brutality'.

Don't let the differences in the 2 reports mislead you.

Heart failure does not rule out asphyxiation as soon after one stops breathing the heart will stop

If the windpipe is injured it SWELLS...you count on that if you're fighting several opponents at once. One shuto strike to the front of the throat is lethal within a minute without a tracheotomy.. (feel for the little notch, make an incision under it with a pocket knife, insert a drinking straw). If Floyd's trachea had been compromised, the coroner would have seen it immediately from the hemorrhaging.

Why wasn't Floyd put in a patrol car? Pretty simple but none of that is coming out...why is that?
I read SOMEWHERE two days ago Floyd was physically resisting going into the patrol car. :dunno:

SNIP:

STATES
Medical Examiner: George Floyd Was High on Fentanyl During Police Encounter and Died of Heart Attack

This may invalidate the narrative being pushed by social justice activists.

2D20027A-BFC3-44F1-A3B1-7AD990F4719E-48x48.jpg

Published
15 hours ago
on
Jun 1, 2020
By
Shane Trejo

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner has announced that George Floyd, whose death during an encounter with Minneapolis police have set off nationwide riots, had fentanyl in his system during his passing with the cause of death being a heart attack.

The medical examiner claims that Floyd suffered “a cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained by law enforcement.” In addition, the report claims that Floyd had used methamphetamine recently in addition to the fentanyl. They listed his cause of death as a homicide.

They listed his cause of death as a homicide.

Everybody knows he didn't die from a knee on his neck. He gibbered along for over 7 minutes in that position, and it's impossible to talk if you can't breathe; he had a heart attack from his dope habit, is all. Narcotics shut down your lungs, among other functions. the tard swallowed a bunch of pills when he saw the cops coming, probably a handful he was planning on selling at his 'bouncer' job that night. He was sniveling about not being able to breathe for 5 minutes while he was in the back of the patrol car before they let him out and sat on the hoodlum when he fell to the ground; they thought he was trying to run, which he probably was but was too doped up to do so.

Fentanyl is also a euphoriant and an hallucinogen.
Sheeeesh----he was muttering? It is difficult to know
just what he was saying or seeing or experiencing.
What did the autopsy show? Death by asphyxiation
SHOWS ITSELF.
Sorry. But this was manslaughter. The guy was cuffed. No need to knee his neck. But even if that rogue cop had just shot him in the back ,there is no excuse for these filthy savages to plunder our cities. Blacks ALWAYS riot. They ALWAYS react violently to any stimuli.
but, he died from a drug overdose
that means they cuffed and then stood on the neck of a dying man when they should have been helping him,,,

Pharmaceutical fentanyl is a synthetic opioid pain reliever, approved for treating severe pain, typically advanced cancer pain. It is 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine. However, most recent cases of fentanyl-related harm, overdose, and death in the U.S. are linked to illegally made fentanyl, It is sold through illegal drug markets for its heroin-like effect.

It appears that police misconduct on those who aren't criminals is much less likely to get you killed than a lightning strike. So no, the real story here is not police brutality (although of course, I am no big fan of agents of big government and condemn the actions of this cop - so throw me some virtue points now).

The real story is the media manipulating the dumb 80 IQ jogger population for their gain, and the far leftists fueled by their TDS jumping in on it for their own purposes. As Aristotle noted

EZZis8iWsAA9Qjz
That toxicology report came back awfully fast. I thought it took weeks to get the results.
I may be wrong.

This takes regular blood test to sort out. Why would it take weeks?
Ohhh, I don't know, I just read, I guess.

Popular “crime scene investigation” television programs are able to complete toxicology reports in a very short (and unrealistic) time frame. However, in reality, while an autopsy is usually completed within a day or two after a death, the final results of the toxicology report may take four to six weeks or longer.

in REALITY an autopsy complete with a fixation of
the brain and its dissection and examination of slides-----takes weeks. Toxicology for substances does not
take long that long. The dissections of organs and fixation and staining of slides for microscopy is a bit
time consuming. SOMETIMES

EZZis8iWsAA9Qjz
That toxicology report came back awfully fast. I thought it took weeks to get the results.
I may be wrong.

I get blood work results back in three days usually.

Forum List

Back