More people over the last few years have died of Fentanyl Overdose than by a weapon, yet i dont hear the Marxists wanting to ban Fentanyl.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Trio Of Woodbridge Teens Busted With More Than 1,000 Fentanyl Pills In Virginia, Sheriff Says

Trio Of Woodbridge Teens Busted With More Than 1,000 Fentanyl Pills In Virginia, Sheriff Says​

Tens of thousands of dollars worth of fentanyl never made it to the streets in Virginia after a group of 19 year olds attempted to flee from police in Spotsylvania, authorities announced on Sunday.
It isnt "White Supremacists" who are bringing these drugs into the US, i guess that is why Merrick Garland isnt doing much to stem the tide of murderers who bring the pills into the country. Shame on you Marxists who vote for the very peole who want to see you dead.

1694362146689.png

Trio Of Woodbridge Teens Busted With More Than 1,000 Fentanyl Pills In Virginia, Sheriff Says It isnt "White Supremacists" who are bringing these drugs into the US, i guess that is why Merrick Garland isnt doing much to stem the tide of murderers who bring the pills into the country. Shame on you Marxists who vote for the very peole who want to see you dead.

View attachment 827530
Fentanyl outside of carefully prescribed orders for terminally ill patients in unmanageable pain is already illegal you slack jawed mouth breathing idiot.

Jeez you are stupid. Punch yourself in the nards until you can't breed, ok?

You can't compare guns to drugs, because they have different characteristics. Guns are made to directly harm someone other than the use; drugs aren't. Drugs are smaller, more easily transported, can be homemade, and aren't individually registered. All of these mean they need different laws, different regulations, and different solutions to their problems.

It's the same kind of faulty logic that people use when they compare guns to cars, or plastic bags, or ball-peen hammers. If you want to argue for loosening restrictions on guns, that's fine, there are a lot of good points to be made, but this isn't one of them. This is the kind of thing people hope is the unarguable home run, but actually just shows that they have no actual argumentative leg to stand on.

You are an idiot. No one is for legalizing fentanyl. Are you on crack?

Just a few in case you missed all the drug legalization discussions.

I don't know of many folks around here having machine guns to hunt with.
Never hunted with one, but have enjoyed making holes in the shooting car on many occasions.

Unless you count those fully automatic semiautomatic evil AR rifles as machine guns the media hypes up. Then I have a time or two

Never hunted with one, but have enjoyed making holes in the shooting car on many occasions.

Unless you count those fully automatic semiautomatic evil AR rifles as machine guns the media hypes up. Then I have a time or two
I prefer the missile system I worked on.

Forum List

Back