Biden expected to announce deal with China’s Xi Jinping to help slow flood of fentanyl into US

I promise you, dimocrap FILTH could not care less about who is dying from what. Especially illicit drugs.

Sponge Brains Shits Pants is just negotiating his cut.

It is disgraceful that our failure of a government even suggest to China to please kill Americans slower. Keep killing us, just not so fast. It should be horrifying that this came out of a government mouth.

The cartels won't have to go anywhere else because once China quits laughing they will increase
The problem is the Cartel and our open border.

No, nobody supports drug use, we just realize treating a medical problem like a criminal one is dumb.
Its more than a medical problem

When you catch a cold thats medical

Getting hooked on drugs is a mental defect

If they are just stupid drug users and not dealing then we can skip jail and send them directly to inpatient rehab

Deal?

Shut the border.

Kick out everyone that isn't an American citizen.

Start punishing criminals.

Push basic American morals, values, pride and standards.

Criminalize drugs instead of promoting them.

We don't need any deals. Making American society a better society will improve many of our problems. Including drugs.

ts more than a medical problem

When you catch a cold thats medical

Getting hooked on drugs is a mental defect

If they are just stupid drug users and not dealing then we can skip jail and send them directly to inpatient rehab

Nope, it's an addiction. We need to replace punishment with treatment.

Deal?

Shut the border.

Kick out everyone that isn't an American citizen.

Start punishing criminals.

Push basic American morals, values, pride and standards.

Criminalize drugs instead of promoting them.

We don't need any deals. Making American society a better society will improve many of our problems. Including drugs.

And you'd still have a huge drug problem because, for some people, getting high is better than dealing with their lives.

Maybe we can counter the fentanyl crisis by exporting Taylor Swift music to China.

Last edited:
Not how rehab works, but you aren't very bright.
You may have personal experience of kicking drug addiction that I lack

If it does not make a serious effort to rehabilitate then its a waste of time

No, nobody supports drug use, we just realize treating a medical problem like a criminal one is dumb.

Only a child screams "WHY DO YOU HATE ME?" when confronted with criticism.

Time to grow up, put on your big boy pants, and realize the War on Drugs was a bad idea from the start.
Ha ha ha!! What?!?

Such overdose deaths increased more than seven times between 2015 and 2021, the National Center for Health Statistics says.
That's due to Trump having raised import-duties for good and high grade chemicals from China.
In order to keep USA's junkies in line and happy - Chinese businessmen have sacrificed their time and resources towards supplying cheaper substitutes.

Now say thank-you on behalf of your own raised and addicted Junkies, due to your disfunctional society and government, and stop complaining about sympathetic Chinese and others trying to help them.

Last edited:
Why would they do that?

It seems to me most of our drug related problems are self-inflicted. We refuse to treat addiction as a medical issue, and wonder why we have so many drug-related deaths.

China has already taken measures to more tightly control precursor drugs, in fact.
Where do you live? Where i live it’s certainly treated as a medical issue. My local hospital has a fantastic treatment program for those that want it

You may have personal experience of kicking drug addiction that I lack

If it does not make a serious effort to rehabilitate then its a waste of time

I had a cousin who was a severe addict. No, you can't easily kick these habits and locking people up isn't an answer.

Where do you live? Where i live it’s certainly treated as a medical issue. My local hospital has a fantastic treatment program for those that want it
Oh, I'm sure if you are white and can afford it, there are some awesome programs out there.

If you are poor and minority, not so much.

I had a cousin who was a severe addict. No, you can't easily kick these habits and locking people up isn't an answer.
It is when there is a need to prevent them from using drugs long enough to detox them

It is when there is a need to prevent them from using drugs long enough to detox them

Again, you are fucking retarded.

First, locking people up doesn't stop them from getting high. The prisons are very effective in smuggling drugs in.

A while back, a video tape emerged of serial killer Richard Spec in prison, where he and his cellmate smuggled in a video camera and were smoking pot. And I mean they had a huge stash of it. More than someone could smuggle in their butthole on visiting day. (And I don't even want to speculate how they got a 1980's vintage video camera in!) Speck remarks on the tape, "If they knew how much fun I was having, they'd throw me out of prison."

Second, locking someone up doesn't solve the underlying psychological problems of why they are an addict. If anything, it probably gives them more reasons to want to use, if their lives are that miserable.

The prisons are very effective in smuggling drugs in.
Prisons are a different problem than detox hospitals

In any case its soft on crime liberals who choose to look the other way and allow the drug smuggling to continue

Prisons are a different problem than detox hospitals

In any case its soft on crime liberals who choose to look the other way and allow the drug smuggling to continue

Here's the thing. I used to live in DuPage County, which tried to open a rehab facility in Itasca, IL.

They had bought up an old Holiday Inn no one was using, and were going to turn it into a 250 bed facility.

And the Town of Itasca went apeshit over it. They lobbied the town board to make sure the facility didn't get the approvals it needed to operate.

Oh, I'm sure if you are white and can afford it, there are some awesome programs out there.

If you are poor and minority, not so much.
Maybe in your community, which wouldn't surprise me. In mine we have plenty of free programs available to those that want it. Even for folks that don't want it, and are ordered to it by the Courts, we also have a Drug Court program that can get people help if they want it, for free, and help them avoid a conviction if they complete it.

It's open to all races in my community...but then again I don't live in a place like San Fran, NYC or Boston

Maybe in your community, which wouldn't surprise me. In mine we have plenty of free programs available to those that want it. Even for folks that don't want it, and are ordered to it by the Courts, we also have a Drug Court program that can get people help if they want it, for free, and help them avoid a conviction if they complete it.

Those programs are a joke.

It's open to all races in my community...but then again I don't live in a place like San Fran, NYC or Boston

which community do you live in?

Those programs are a joke.

which community do you live in?
1) I agree, to folks that don't want the help. The folks that want it, do fantastic, I know one guy that went through it successfullly, turned his life around completely, is now making $90K a year as a welder.

2) apparently one not run by the Demaklan, that cares more about the citizens then political power

Forum List

Back