More people over the last few years have died of Fentanyl Overdose than by a weapon, yet i dont hear the Marxists wanting to ban Fentanyl.

You are an idiot. No one is for legalizing fentanyl. Are you on crack?

It's a slow process but they want it because they do nothing to stop it. Not stopping someone from breaking into your home when you know it's happening and not doing anything is the same as letting them steal.

They keep the border open which is where a lot of it comes from.

There are no public messages about not doing drugs. They don't even teach kids about not doing drugs anymore like they used to.

Biden and his administration never bring it up or do anything really to stop it.

It's rarely ever in the news on any large scale.

Now everytime you hear about drugs on tv it's just commercials for drug rehab referral hotlines that get paid to refer dopeheads to clinics.

And we just approved narcan for over the counter use which means we are now officially accepting drug overdoses in our society and instead of stopping it were just finding ways to live with it and make a profit off it.

All of that shows they have no interest in stopping it which means it will just become more normalized over time and accepted.

All of that shows they have no interest in stopping it which means it will just become more normalized over time and accepted.
Why should the Chinese, the cartels, and the dealers make all the money when we can provide Narcan, emergency services, hospitalization, rehabilitation, etc.?

Trio Of Woodbridge Teens Busted With More Than 1,000 Fentanyl Pills In Virginia, Sheriff Says It isnt "White Supremacists" who are bringing these drugs into the US, i guess that is why Merrick Garland isnt doing much to stem the tide of murderers who bring the pills into the country. Shame on you Marxists who vote for the very peole who want to see you dead.

View attachment 827530
No Marxists vote for this; you're delusional.

I'm telling you it has nothing to do with US Marxists.
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

I'm telling you it has nothing to do with US Marxists.
BLM is an avowedly Marxist organization.

And I would not be AT ALL surprised if they're involved in drug smuggling.

They are, after full, thieves and murderers to begin with.

Trio Of Woodbridge Teens Busted With More Than 1,000 Fentanyl Pills In Virginia, Sheriff Says It isnt "White Supremacists" who are bringing these drugs into the US, i guess that is why Merrick Garland isnt doing much to stem the tide of murderers who bring the pills into the country. Shame on you Marxists who vote for the very peole who want to see you dead.

View attachment 827530
Nor is it the illegals carrying it across the border. .02% of illegals caught at the border are carrying fentanyl. Another MAGA theory bites the dust.

BLM is an avowedly Marxist organization.

And I would not be AT ALL surprised if they're involved in drug smuggling.

They are, after full, thieves and murderers to begin with.
Marxism, just like Communism and MAGAism is legal.

Forum List

Back