More people over the last few years have died of Fentanyl Overdose than by a weapon, yet i dont hear the Marxists wanting to ban Fentanyl.

You can't compare guns to drugs, because they have different characteristics. Guns are made to directly harm someone other than the use; drugs aren't. Drugs are smaller, more easily transported, can be homemade, and aren't individually registered. All of these mean they need different laws, different regulations, and different solutions to their problems.

It's the same kind of faulty logic that people use when they compare guns to cars, or plastic bags, or ball-peen hammers. If you want to argue for loosening restrictions on guns, that's fine, there are a lot of good points to be made, but this isn't one of them. This is the kind of thing people hope is the unarguable home run, but actually just shows that they have no actual argumentative leg to stand on.
I thought you can equally compare a gun to anything? Right wing nuts jobs do it illogically all the time!

You can't compare guns to drugs, because they have different characteristics. Guns are made to directly harm someone other than the use; drugs aren't. Drugs are smaller, more easily transported, can be homemade, and aren't individually registered. All of these mean they need different laws, different regulations, and different solutions to their problems.

It's the same kind of faulty logic that people use when they compare guns to cars, or plastic bags, or ball-peen hammers. If you want to argue for loosening restrictions on guns, that's fine, there are a lot of good points to be made, but this isn't one of them. This is the kind of thing people hope is the unarguable home run, but actually just shows that they have no actual argumentative leg to stand on.
Go deeper into the "faulty logic" theme and see where it takes you.

I thought you can equally compare a gun to anything? Right wing nuts jobs do it illogically all the time!
It is a good comparison.
Guns: An instrument used to kill, injure, or save.
Drugs: An instrument used to kill, injure, or save.
Different instruments, same results.

Last edited:
Trio Of Woodbridge Teens Busted With More Than 1,000 Fentanyl Pills In Virginia, Sheriff Says It isnt "White Supremacists" who are bringing these drugs into the US, i guess that is why Merrick Garland isnt doing much to stem the tide of murderers who bring the pills into the country. Shame on you Marxists who vote for the very peole who want to see you dead.

View attachment 827530
Fentanyl is a killer but guns look scary.

Wrong again, it's a prescribed drug when produced legally. What is killing most Americans is the illegal Fentanyl produced by chemicals shipped from China and sent to the Drug Cartels.
What's killing Americans is ingesting those drugs.

It is a good comparison.
Guns: An instrument used to kill or injure.
Drugs: An instrument used to kill and injure.
Different instruments, same results.
Drugs main purpose is not to kill or injure. That isn't even fentanyl main purpose. Try again.

How about to keep the drugs out of the hands of teens, we just SHUT THE FUCKING BORDER, and execute anyone bringing them in? What a NOVEL idea.

Most people take drugs voluntarily. I've never known a dealer who wants to kill their customers.
Drug dealers dont give a crap about who they kill with their drugs, because the drug dealers are working for the Democrats, who give the druggies free drugs at the expense of the tax payers. See how that works...Dumbass...

Trio Of Woodbridge Teens Busted With More Than 1,000 Fentanyl Pills In Virginia, Sheriff Says It isnt "White Supremacists" who are bringing these drugs into the US, i guess that is why Merrick Garland isnt doing much to stem the tide of murderers who bring the pills into the country. Shame on you Marxists who vote for the very peole who want to see you dead.

View attachment 827530
Well dumb fuck. Go buy a bag of Fentanyl and tell a cop it's in your pocket. Then report back.

View attachment 827530
We won’t hear much about the fentanyl crisis until the dems figure out a way to shift the blame from *Joes open border disaster to the republicans. About six months before the 2024 election is a good guess.

I think the bigger thing is we know where the production of fentanyl is coming from. The ingredients originate in China. The Chinese government is also very aware of all the deaths caused by the very things that they are shipping to the drug cartels to produce. It's intentional.

If the Chinese fired a few missiles over here and killed a hundred thousand Americans would our leaders react? would Biden? yet they basically remain silent even though they know the Chinese government is willfully facilitating the death of Americans. DO they see it as a greater threat than..... white supremest groups in America?
of course the problem is we are completely dependent on China for everything... from medical supplies to .. E.V. components and cell phones.

So what should the government be doing? business as usual?? or should they be vocally threatening to take our business elsewhere? bring this manufacturing back to the U.S.

So far all I see is this administration simply wanting to go along..increase contracts with China even though they know they are purposely killing American citizens.

Well dumb fuck. Go buy a bag of Fentanyl and tell a cop it's in your pocket. Then report back.
I am not the one allowing illegals into this country with Fentanyl, fucker. Why do you hate children that end up getting drugged because of this shit? Are you gay or something?

I am not the one allowing illegals into this country with Fentanyl, fucker. Why do you hate children that end up getting drugged because of this shit? Are you gay or something?
Lol, why don't you want to buy some fentanyl put it in your pocket and tell a cop about it dumb fuck?

Why is he a "dumb fuck"? For pointing out that the country is under attack with millions of illegal Fentanyl pills? Veterans and young athletes buying black market pills for their pain are dying every day. Wake up.
Well an educated person does not spend a great deal of time soliciting the government to make something illegal when it is already illegal. But hey you wanna waisted your time and energy on such foolishness, so be it. Now if they all of a sudden say hey Joe, dick, and Harry can carry this stuff around legally you will hear from me. They make gun ownership illegal they will hear from me. Till then I will have a coke and a smile and mind my own business on both subjects.

Well an educated person does not spend a great deal of time soliciting the government to make something illegal when it is already illegal. But hey you wanna waisted your time and energy on such foolishness, so be it. Now if they all of a sudden say hey Joe, dick, and Harry can carry this stuff around legally you will hear from me. They make gun ownership illegal they will hear from me. Till then I will have a coke and a smile and mind my own business on both subjects.
If it is illegal why does Joe Biden allow it to cross our southern border every month? Oh yeah, also with those drugs come illegal guns also, but you dont give a crap because you are a brain dead Joe Biden voter and it is all about the party and damn the kids who happen to get the drugs. As for telling you what to do with your life, i could give a rats ass and pray every day that a Drunk Illegal T-bones your car.

And i am done with your stupid ass, to the slave pen of ignore with you, you are beneath me a free person who believes in the Constitution.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

.....................................................................................................................
ididthat.jpg

If it is illegal why does Joe Biden allow it to cross our southern border every month? Oh yeah, also with those drugs come illegal guns also, but you dont give a crap because you are a brain dead Joe Biden voter and it is all about the party and damn the kids who happen to get the drugs. As for telling you what to do with your life, i could give a rats ass and pray every day that a Drunk Illegal T-bones your car.

And i am done with your stupid ass, to the slave pen of ignore with you, you are beneath me a free person who believes in the Constitution.

View attachment 827594
.....................................................................................................................View attachment 827595
Lol, sure thing retard! Hilarious 😂 it crossed the border under Trump also retard. Rape is illegal also. People got raped under Trump. Murder is illegal it happened under Trump. Theft is illegal it also happened under Trump. Why did Trump allow this retard? Hilarious 😂 Free man? Lol, I hear ya free to be dumb as a box of rocks!

Forum List

Back