Against Looting and Shooting

Tom Paine 1949

Diamond Member
Mar 15, 2020
We have all heard the inflaming rhetoric of our President, seen the incessant media coverage of real looting and violence. Nobody knows for how long curfews and military/police/civilian conflicts will persist. Nobody should want this, just as nobody should support ongoing police murder and persecution of innocent citizens. But most of the country is absolutely calm. Unlike in the 1960s, today there are fortunately many more African-American local leaders, mayors, cops and even police chiefs.

There is too much unreported news of peaceful protests, and black white unity. In this thread I invite everybody to post the often under-reported stories that stand against racism and “looting and shooting” and “military suppression.” Reports of fake news, reports countering conspiracies aimed at inflaming racism, exposing provocateurs — all these are welcome here.

I start off with a few modest examples.

Last edited:
What we need are peaceful protesting of our government’s failure to address the systemic problems of police brutality. The continued coverup of brutal actions by cops nationwide and the refusal of police chiefs, prosecutors, and politicians to weed out bad cops.

Trump could have been a hero had he shown real leadership, rather than more stupidity.

What we need are peaceful protesting of our government’s failure to address the systemic problems of police brutality. The continued coverup of brutal actions by cops nationwide and the refusal of police chiefs, prosecutors, and politicians to weed out bad cops.

Trump could have been a hero had he shown real leadership, rather than more stupidity.
you need a real bonafide leader for that....we havent had one of them in quite a while....

On fake ANTIFA:

One tweet. Meanwhile you see plenty of pictures showing black/camo clad 20-30 year olds breaking and burning shit, as per the usual leftist agitator method.

Anti-fa, nothing but.

I don't find Trumps tweet problematic at all. Merely warning people not to loot, because those who own the properties may respond.

We have all heard the inflaming rhetoric of our President, seen the incessant media coverage of real looting and violence. Nobody knows for how long curfews and military/police/civilian conflicts will persist. Nobody should want this, just as nobody should support ongoing police murder and persecution of innocent citizens. But most of the country is absolutely calm. Unlike in the 1960s, today there are fortunately many more African-American local leaders, mayors, cops and even police chiefs.

There is too much unreported news of peaceful protests, and black white unity. In this thread I invite everybody to post the often under-reported stories that stand against racism and “looting and shooting” and “military suppression.” Reports of fake news, reports countering conspiracies aimed at inflaming racism, exposing provocateurs — all these are welcome here.

Your blaming of the president's rhetoric, inflames me. A lot.

You want me to participate in any type of moderation and healing, stop; fucking blaming us for the actions of YOUR FUCKING SIDE'S THUGS.

Until you wrap your mind around that, you are part of the problem, not the solution.

We had peaceful protest in Greenville South Carolina. The way it should go.

On fake ANTIFA:
One tweet. Meanwhile you see plenty of pictures showing black/camo clad 20-30 year olds breaking and burning shit, as per the usual leftist agitator method. Anti-fa, nothing but.
WRONG. Yours is a stupid and disgraceful comment. This very provocation, this very piece of fake news, was reposted by the President’s son-in-law on his Twitter account, with its 2.8 million followers. Along with a comment ... “Absolutely!”

This is a time for all decent Americans, whatever their politics, to be skeptical of such unverified claims.

Last edited:

We had peaceful protest in Greenville South Carolina. The way it should go.

What exactly were you protesting in Greenville?

Someone has deleted my post quickly and I don't know why. It was about these protesters are not what they seems to be. That these Leftist's politicians has been releasing prisoners from prisons for some reason. Probably they has made deals with these prison gangs like they always.
These Leftist politicians are into what the Romans had done in the past.

View attachment 344467

And the the Leftist's law enforcement agencies are in cahoots with these prison gangs. Using them to help them to turn this country into a police state. Now we are willing to let the police to takeover,

Forum List

Back