Biden expected to announce deal with China’s Xi Jinping to help slow flood of fentanyl into US

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Chinese businesses are supplying Mexican drug cartels with the chemicals used to make fentanyl — an opioid 50 times more powerful than heroin and 100 times more powerful than morphine.

It is the deadliest drug in the United States today, with more than 150 people dying from overdoses related to synthetic opioids like fentanyl each day, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Such overdose deaths increased more than seven times between 2015 and 2021, the National Center for Health Statistics says.
China is NOT GOING TO DO anything to stop the flow of FENTANYL into the US. They WANT drugs and Tic tok and anything else they can do to damage the USA.

China is NOT GOING TO DO anything to stop the flow of FENTANYL into the US. They WANT drugs and Tic tok and anything else they can do to damage the USA.

Why would they do that?

It seems to me most of our drug related problems are self-inflicted. We refuse to treat addiction as a medical issue, and wonder why we have so many drug-related deaths.

China has already taken measures to more tightly control precursor drugs, in fact.

Dems LOVE the fentanyl crisis. It gives them an excuse to take away more of our freedoms and increase their chokehold of power on the citizenry.

Why would they do that?

It seems to me most of our drug related problems are self-inflicted. We refuse to treat addiction as a medical issue, and wonder why we have so many drug-related deaths.

China has already taken measures to more tightly control precursor drugs, in fact.
Inflicted by liberals who support drug use when they should be pushing abstenance

Kudos to Biden on understanding that the issue is negotiable. China will always be ready to give and take.

What can America offer to China in return?

Chinese businesses are supplying Mexican drug cartels with the chemicals used to make fentanyl — an opioid 50 times more powerful than heroin and 100 times more powerful than morphine.

It is the deadliest drug in the United States today, with more than 150 people dying from overdoses related to synthetic opioids like fentanyl each day, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Such overdose deaths increased more than seven times between 2015 and 2021, the National Center for Health Statistics says.
If it actually happens I'll be happy but I'm not holding my breath.

Why would they do that?

^ CCP Guy as dependable as ever to jump on any grenade headed to Xi or the CCP

Why would they do that?

You really seem to hate America. Why don't you stop complaining and go live somewhere else?

Is it really commendable for China to agree to slow the number of American dead as long as Americans continue to die?

Maybe the Chi Coms are bringing in China virus II in time for 2024 like in 2020.

Is it really commendable for China to agree to slow the number of American dead as long as Americans continue to die?
So, they really think the cartel won’t be able to get those precursor chemicals from somewhere else?

So, they really think the cartel won’t be able to get those precursor chemicals from somewhere else?
It is disgraceful that our failure of a government even suggest to China to please kill Americans slower. Keep killing us, just not so fast. It should be horrifying that this came out of a government mouth.

The cartels won't have to go anywhere else because once China quits laughing they will increase distribution.

Inflicted by liberals who support drug use when they should be pushing abstenance

No, nobody supports drug use, we just realize treating a medical problem like a criminal one is dumb.

You really seem to hate America. Why don't you stop complaining and go live somewhere else?
Only a child screams "WHY DO YOU HATE ME?" when confronted with criticism.

Time to grow up, put on your big boy pants, and realize the War on Drugs was a bad idea from the start.

Forum List

Back