Tell Me THIS Wasn’t an Organized Attack: Chicago Rioters Jammed Police Radios Confounding Cops

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Rioters in Chicago were able to stymie the city’s police and loot with impunity because they jammed Police radios and prevented cops from organizing to oppose the rioting.

Chicago’s Mayor also said she feels as if the riots were instigated.

Lori Lightfoot demanded that federal officials look into the idea that outsiders are fomenting violence in the Windy City, and insisted that there is “strong evidence” that the riots were highly organized and not spontaneous protests.

“There is no doubt. This was an organized effort last night,” Lightfoot said. “There were clearly efforts to subvert the peaceful process and make it into something violent.”

BJ -even the POS mayor gets it -

Rioters in Chicago were able to stymie the city’s police and loot with impunity because they jammed Police radios and prevented cops from organizing to oppose the rioting.

Lori Lightfoot demanded that federal officials look into the idea that outsiders are fomenting violence in the Windy City, and insisted that there is “strong evidence” that the riots were highly organized and not spontaneous protests.

“There is no doubt. This was an organized effort last night,” Lightfoot said. “There were clearly efforts to subvert the peaceful process and make it into something violent.”

That is because she does not want to ADMIT that Black savages have no self control.

The attacks on police right now is unprecedented, well beyond these radio interference. It's clear that this is the angle going forward. Becoming a cop in America is going to take a special breed and even more restraint for the next few years. This is the generation that has been molded for years. I only hope Trump gets four more to try and alter this trajectory.

Its pretty simple

arrest all the rioters and shoot those who resist arrest

then it doesnt matter what their motives are

The attacks on police right now is unprecedented, well beyond these radio interference. It's clear that this is the angle going forward. Becoming a cop in America is going to take a special breed and even more restraint for the next few years. This is the generation that has been molded for years. I only hope Trump gets four more to try and alter this trajectory.
Maybe all Cops should be recruited from Navy Seals and Army Special Forces?

It's from the Black Panther's playbook in the 60's. First crew smashes the doors and windows and vanishes. Second crew makes sure the coast is clear and loots the store. In Detroit they hit the pawn shops first for guns, then the gas stations for Molotov cocktails. Then the third crew does a drive-by and torches the building.

How did they jam the radios? Sounds like BS to me.

All peaceful protests need to end now and the streets need to be cleared. Protestors have had how many days now to say what they want to say? From this point on their presence on the street only allows a vehicle for rioters to operate with impunity. The police dont know who to watch, to protect or to go after.. all the while trying to defend themselves.
This has reached the Bullshit level. Clear all the streets for everyones safety.

That's nice.

All peaceful protests need to end now and the streets need to be cleared. Protestors have had how many days now to say what they want to say? From this point on their presence on the street only allows a vehicle for rioters to operate with impunity. The police dont know who to watch, to protect or to go after.. all the while trying to defend themselves.
This has reached the Bullshit level. Clear all the streets for everyones safety.

Most of these cities are northern cities that have plenty of snowplows
Set a curfew, after the curfew clear the streets.

That's nice.
You can't say how it was jammed, it's just magic then, right?

1591114051855.png

That is because she does not want to ADMIT that Black savages have no self control.

Exactly!!

It's really not that hard to do if you know what frequency they're using.
You just over power that frequency with your own signal.
Of course if the military steps in thats going to be far more difficult and the jamming can be traced back to it's source with the right equipment.

Of course if the military steps in thats going to be far more difficult and the jamming can be traced back to it's source with the right equipment.
Seems to me they would have to have a pretty powerful transmitter and a big antenna which would be easy to find, I'd think. I tried to find out how many watts police dispatch radios use but google only shows bullshit. My radio i listen to police on here has 8 watts and I make sure to turn off the transmitting ability so I can't walk on them. Still with only 8 watts and no repeater I'm limited to a few miles at best. So that's why I'm skeptical.

Seems to me they would have to have a pretty powerful transmitter and a big antenna which would be easy to find, I'd think. I tried to find out how many watts police dispatch radios use but google only shows bullshit. My radio i listen to police on here has 8 watts and I make sure to turn off the transmitting ability so I can't walk on them. Still with only 8 watts and no repeater I'm limited to a few miles at best. So that's why I'm skeptical.

A few miles is all you'd need I would think.
I'm sure with the right backers,I mean money, they could easily set up a jammer.

As a HAM radio operator I think I should step in here.

Jamming the radio is not difficult if you know the frequency. That can be found with a frequency counter or even googling it most likely.

Your radio might put out 8 watts, but hook it to one of these and now it's putting out 1000. With a decent antenna on a roof you could jam every radio on that frequency for 50 miles in all directions.

Jamming the radio is not difficult if you know the frequency. That can be found with a frequency counter or even googling it most likely.

Your radio might put out 8 watts, but hook it to one of these and now it's putting out 1000. With a decent antenna on a roof you could jam every radio on that frequency for 50 miles in all directions.

That would be the "google" example.

Now most police radios are trunked which basically means scrambled. You won't be able to understand them but if you transmit on their frequency their signal can't get through either.

You linked to Texas. Here are the frequencies of the Chicago PD. If I could find it in 30 seconds so could they.

Last edited:

That would be the "google" example.

Now most police radios are trunked which basically means scrambled. You won't be able to understand them but if you transmit on their frequency their signal can't get through either.

You linked to Texas. Here are the frequencies of the Chicago PD. If I could find it in 30 seconds so could they.

I can clearly hear our local sheriff.

Forum List

Back