Biden expected to announce deal with China’s Xi Jinping to help slow flood of fentanyl into US

Fentanyl is a Mexico problem, not a China problem. China cannot send Fentanyl and it's precursors to the US or any civilized country that actually has import controls in the manner they send it to Mexico. Nothing will change until Mexico enforces import controls. Even if China stopped exporting completely, India and others would simply fill the void.

The Big Guy is on it, following the science. He is tired of people waking up dead. He is however, the leader of the walking dead, so he must tread lightly.

If we were a serious country we would have arrested Xi the minute he stepped off of his plane.

Chinese businesses are supplying Mexican drug cartels with the chemicals used to make fentanyl — an opioid 50 times more powerful than heroin and 100 times more powerful than morphine.

It is the deadliest drug in the United States today, with more than 150 people dying from overdoses related to synthetic opioids like fentanyl each day, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Such overdose deaths increased more than seven times between 2015 and 2021, the National Center for Health Statistics says.
China is NOT GOING TO DO anything to stop the flow of FENTANYL into the US. They WANT drugs and Tic tok and anything else they can do to damage the USA.
WHICH WILL ENSURE THAT THE FENTANYL COMING IN OVER THE BORDER INCREASES IN VALUE AND SO ACCLERATES

I had a cousin who was a severe addict. No, you can't easily kick these habits and locking people up isn't an answer.

Oh, I'm sure if you are white and can afford it, there are some awesome programs out there.

If you are poor and minority, not so much.
Which leads me to the statement: It's just God taking out the garbage.

How can someone NOT know that Fentanyl is super, sooper, SOOPER addictive? But they try it anyway thinking that they're bullet-proof. That is just stupidity.

Sometimes it 's slow-motion-suicide. Some addicts just simply don't want to live anymore. Who am I to try to change their minds? Especially when the only thing they contribute to society, to their families and friends is pain.

I've seen it too many times in the younger generations. Don't know why, don't care.

People that want to be helped, people that try to help themselves? We should help them. People that don't want to be helped, people that only seem to want to be a PITA to everybody around them -- See Ya!

Is there way too many of them? Oh HELL YES! But that's a societal problem, a cultural problem. And those that suffer most from those problems don't want to change. So......

Fuck 'em

Which leads me to the statement: It's just God taking out the garbage.

How can someone NOT know that Fentanyl is super, sooper, SOOPER addictive? But they try it anyway thinking that they're bullet-proof. That is just stupidity.

Sometimes it 's slow-motion-suicide. Some addicts just simply don't want to live anymore. Who am I to try to change their minds? Especially when the only thing they contribute to society, to their families and friends is pain.

I've seen it too many times in the younger generations. Don't know why, don't care.

People that want to be helped, people that try to help themselves? We should help them. People that don't want to be helped, people that only seem to want to be a PITA to everybody around them -- See Ya!

Is there way too many of them? Oh HELL YES! But that's a societal problem, a cultural problem. And those that suffer most from those problems don't want to change. So......

Fuck 'em
^^^^ Supposed Christian Compassion and a reminder why I'm an Atheist.

Who wants to spend eternity with these people?

Chinese businesses are supplying Mexican drug cartels with the chemicals used to make fentanyl — an opioid 50 times more powerful than heroin and 100 times more powerful than morphine.

It is the deadliest drug in the United States today, with more than 150 people dying from overdoses related to synthetic opioids like fentanyl each day, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Such overdose deaths increased more than seven times between 2015 and 2021, the National Center for Health Statistics says.
China is NOT GOING TO DO anything to stop the flow of FENTANYL into the US. They WANT drugs and Tic tok and anything else they can do to damage the USA.
Lip service.... Nothing will actually be done. It never is with Beijing. They will nod, smile and pretend.

^^^^ Supposed Christian Compassion and a reminder why I'm an Atheist.

Who wants to spend eternity with these people?
Right.... You're so full of shit it's not funny. You gonna spend $1000.00/week on an addicted relative asshole? Or are you going to expect him to also have compassion for you?

Compassion works both ways dude. I don't give a shit if the person is addicted....they can still reason while they're breathing.

By your reasoning no one has a right to a normal life as long as some else Chooses to be an addict.

Lip service.... Nothing will actually be done. It never is with Beijing. They will nod, smile and pretend.
Maybe not so my friend. China is always anxious to cooperate with America, in exchange for cooperation by America.

This is a huge problem for America and it's going to take something to the same scale in return.

Pretend? Yes! But such is the price to be paid for repair work. I suspect that America will see immediate results, on account of China having a grasp on how to lessen America's burning situation.

Xi has the ability to award America with the results expected. It's in China's best interests to do so.

But China will expect quick results back in return.

Forum List

Back