Federal Aviation Administration seeks employment candidates with "severe intellectual" disabilities, psychiatric problems and other mental conditions

Prudent? From Government?

LOL

Since they run most of the ATC in this country it is what it is.

Having worked Flight Clearance and Base Operations for about half of my 20 years in the Corps I have a good bit of knowledge of the ATC system.

It was those at the top that decided that.

Former Boeing manager says he warned company of problems prior to 737 crashes

Boeing's problem existed because those at the top cared more about "shareholder value" than safety.

Some guy cleaning the offices at the FAA is not going to cause the problems greedy CEO's will.
Our government is as money crazy as the CEOs they are supposed to oversee. We saw it at the FDA, WHO and CDC with Pfizer during the pandemic vaccine debacle and we're seeing it at the FAA with Boeing. Our government is much better at taking bribes and shakedowns than governing these days. MAGA

Our government is as money crazy as the CEOs they are supposed to oversee.

Should there be officials at the FAA in prison alongside those running Boeing? Yes.

We saw it at the FDA, WHO and CDC with Pfizer during the pandemic vaccine debacle and we're seeing it at the FAA with Boeing. Our government is much better at taking bribes and shakedowns than governing these days. MAGA

Greed runs the country.

Since they run most of the ATC in this country it is what it is.

Having worked Flight Clearance and Base Operations for about half of my 20 years in the Corps I have a good bit of knowledge of the ATC system.

And would you let someone with PTSD into an ATC center?

Before we get all excited, I highly doubt that someone with mental issues, or learning disabilities will be directing air traffic.

However, most organizations, have the capacity to hire those with some disabilities to perform work within their capacity like Janitors, maintenance, secretaries, etc.,

Before we get all excited, I highly doubt that someone with mental issues, or learning disabilities will be directing air traffic.

Of course not. But as I noted in the other thread Fox News pulled their chain and well, they have been trained to bark.

However, most organizations, have the capacity to hire those with some disabilities to perform work within their capacity like Janitors, maintenance, secretaries, etc.,

Most people understand this. A few have to bark at the moon.

The standards are set by the Federal government. I don't know where people get the idea that it's even possible to lower the standards just because a candidate is a minority or female.

It's really kind of a stupid position to take if you think about it but this is the constant refrain we hear from those who believe that affirmative action legislates putting less qualified Black people into positions thereby displacing more qualified whites, when what affirmative action actually provides is opportunity to compete and be considered for a position that one is qualified to occupy.

Kamala Harris was unavailable for comment.

Lol, another slobbering idiot right-wing fools spouting mire fucking drivel. The two government agencies that stick the biggest microscope up your ass are the coast guard and the FAA. The coast guard is the regulati g body for my captains license and the FAA is the regulating body for my pilot license. FAA is way, way, way worse. My inspection and maintenance book for my plane is 8 inches thick just for the past 12 months. You are a fucking idiot. Your dumb fucking ass will believe any damn thing. Go eat a dick. You gave obviously never had any dealings with either to believe that fucking horseshit.

Your seething anger and hate confirms the OP. It’s also great entertainment.

Would anyone hire this guy?

1705421945136.png

Your seething anger and hate confirms the OP. It’s also great entertainment.
Ya, lying sacks of shit should shut their fucking mouths. To stay in compliance with the FAA is expensive and time consuming. The OP is flat full of shit and so are you . Flying is flat safer than driving. You are just another fuck8ng idiot that does not know his ass from a hole in the ground. If you had any real life experiences you would know better. Nit a fan of eugenics but that would relieve us of retards like yourself.

evenflow1969
Ya, lying sacks of shit should shut their fucking mouths. To stay in compliance with the FAA is expensive and time consuming. The OP is flat full of shit and so are you . Flying is flat safer than driving. You are just another fuck8ng idiot that does not know his ass from a hole in the ground. If you had any real life experiences you would know better. Nit a fan of eugenics but that would relieve us of retards like yourself.

Delicious!

Forum List

Back