Federal Aviation Administration seeks employment candidates with "severe intellectual" disabilities, psychiatric problems and other mental conditions

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Apparently the demand for these specific employees stems from the FAA’s "Diversity and Inclusion" hiring plan, which is overseen by Secretary Pete Buttigieg's Department of Transportation.

Potential staff with severe psychiatric disability were one of the primary demographs targeted for employment with the FAA under Buttigieg.

Anyway...

Apparently the demand for these specific employees stems from the FAA’s "Diversity and Inclusion" hiring plan, which is overseen by Secretary Pete Buttigieg's Department of Transportation.

Potential staff with severe psychiatric disability were one of the primary demographs targeted for employment with the FAA under Buttigieg.

Anyway...

Perhaps getting close to peak lunacy?

Anyway...

~~~~~~
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at its pinnacle....

Anyway...

Yep. That's who I want controlling the skies and aircraft! :auiqs.jpg:

~~~~~~
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at its pinnacle....

This administration sure does seem to put actual safety at the bottom of its list of give a darns. It's almost as if it's going out of its way to create the opposite outcome.

Gosh. We have doors and windows popping out of planes in-flight and now they wanna target severe psychiatric disability for staffing solutions.

I read a report yesterday about a windshield cracking up in-flight. Think that was in Asia some place, though.

Last edited:
This administration sure does seem to put actual safety at the bottom of its list of give a darns. It's almost as if it's going out of its way to create the opposite outcome.

Gosh. We have doors and windows popping out of planes in-flight and now they wanna target severe psychiatric disability for staffing solutions.

I read a report yesterday about a windshield cracking up in-flight. Think that was in Asia some place, though.
~~~~~~~
Say thank you to Joey Xi Bai Dung and his DEI product Buttigieg, leaders of the clusterfuck.

12537405-872B-4E1B-AF8F-64253940F66C.jpeg

Anyway...

Thank you for posting this, the group "Do No Harm" definitely deserves more research into who they are and what they've accomplished since they organized.

The FAA removing barriers to employment for disabled individuals is normally considered a good thing, right? Especially when it's considered unlawful to discriminate against them?

From the article, it doesn't indicate that expanding the hiring pool in order to include the disabled will impact safety in any way. It doesn't indicate that these positions they're being hired into have anything to do with flying, maintaining, or constructing the airplanes.

Last edited:

Why wouldn’t we want air traffic controllers with every bit of mental acuity our President presently has.

View attachment 887885
And you absolutely believe they will hire someone like you?

I wish it wasn't a DUPE!

Nice gif though. ;)

Anyway...

Unfortunately, what I don't like about this Fox piece, is they cherry pick the FAA policy, and the image itself is cut? Why?

This is what they include in the article, w/o a link;

Screenshot-2024-01-14-at-1.30.25-PM.png

Here is the link for folks to go look;

1705267855523.png

This link is from 2023.
1705268313961.png

The one this article is base on, seems to be from 2022;
1705268289775.png

1705268177026.png

It really is hard to tell what the hell is policy, and what is going on in the bureaucracy, TBH.

Why wouldn’t we want air traffic controllers with every bit of mental acuity our President presently has.

View attachment 887885

I'll take "Why I'm Glad I Don't Fly" for $2,000, Alex

View attachment 887885
Strikes me as typical alt-right "hair on fire" screaming.

Pay attention to the fact you don't see the word "pilot" anywhere.
But....continue with your freak out. :)

Forum List

Back