Trump Interrupted By Heckler At Caucus Rally In Indianola Iowa

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
He took it like a true champion too. This man deserves to get back in the white house and we deserve to get our country back. I love the go home to Mommy comment. :D

He took it like a true champion too. This man deserves to get back in the white house and we deserve to get our country back. I love the go home to Mommy comment. :D

Just wait. It's just getting warmed up. :)
I'm gonna enjoy this election year.

I don't bet, but all I know is that Trump makes you poop your pants.
It's worse than that.

bed-wettingN2.png

I don't bet, but all I know is that Trump makes you poop your pants.
The only pants Trump is pooping is are his own. He's gonna do the country the service of clearing the Republican field and then he's going to lose in the general election.
And you idiots couldn't save yourselves (and nominate someone like Haley) if someone handed you directions on how to do it. :auiqs.jpg:

• Banned

Except for the blasphemous Jesus bashing thing and somewhat of the abortion part (as we all start off as innocent babies) I totally agree with you.

You seem to be pretty confident. Bet your USMB membership against mine. If you win you’ll never have to argue with me again

No because I don't care. Your debating skills are as weak as Biden's leadership skills.

"Deserving got nothing to do with it"

Will Munny

Get ready for 4 more years.

Oh yeah I am. Trump is going back to the white house for his second term and winning for a third time.

Thou shalt not heckle the Messiah!

Why would Trump (who isn't the Messiah) care about hecklers when Jesus (the real Messiah) didn't even care?

Forum List

Back