FDNY Babying Cadet Who Can't Pass Test

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
She walked through her running tests and got winded climbing stairs, yet a physically unfit female FDNY probie was still allowed out in the field like a normal graduate — and given a year to pass, The Post has learned.

“She’s literally the most pathetic specimen of physical fitness I’ve ever seen,” fumed an academy classmate of Choeurlyne Doirin, 39, who was given a uniform and a “light-duty” assignment even though she did not graduate on June 2 with the other 286 cadets.

FDNY ?babying? cadet who can?t pass fitness tests | New York Post

What does it matter? Mostly all of them turn into overweight donut storage facilities after a short time on duty....

How would another CLASSMATE know so much about all other potential firefighters? Bet he didn't do well on the written work:

fumed an academy classmate

Doirin, is a former EMT, so obviously she has the brains; others in her class also failed the physical section:

FDNY spokesman Frank Dwyer said, “The probationary firefighter in question suffered an on-the-job injury and is currently assigned to an administrative light-duty position, which is standard FDNY protocol.”

Last edited:
How would another CLASSMATE know so much about all other potential firefighters? Bet he didn't do well on the written work:

Doirin, is a former EMT, so obviously she has the brains; others in her class also failed the physical section:

FDNY spokesman Frank Dwyer said, “The probationary firefighter in question suffered an on-the-job injury and is currently assigned to an administrative light-duty position, which is standard FDNY protocol.”
I can see a Medical Retirement in her future.

I can see a Medical Retirement in her future.

Or permanent desk job.

• Banned
How would another CLASSMATE know so much about all other potential firefighters?
Because the classmate was there

Bet he didn't do well on the written work:
It's weird how liberals like you will imagine things in your head to hide from reality and what makes you think the classmate was a guy?

Looking at her, she is not overweight, so it seems to me that injury is her reason for being a little slow.

Ge another racist moron making a clueless comment about my political affiliation. Another shocker.

Forum List

Back