Sorry Forum Racists, Sterling Lost...

Carla_Danger

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2013
A Red Welfare State
From NBC:
:eusa_boohoo:

Although the judge issued a tentative oral order on Monday, all parties expect him to confirm it in writing by Aug. 13.

"We are pleased that the court has affirmed Shelly Sterling's right to sell the Los Angeles Clippers to Steve Ballmer," the NBA said in a statement. "We look forward to the transaction closing as soon as possible."

Oh well.

From NBC: :eusa_boohoo:

Although the judge issued a tentative oral order on Monday, all parties expect him to confirm it in writing by Aug. 13.

"We are pleased that the court has affirmed Shelly Sterling's right to sell the Los Angeles Clippers to Steve Ballmer," the NBA said in a statement. "We look forward to the transaction closing as soon as possible."

Oh well.

I'm sorry that you're too stupid to see that the biggest racists on this forum are the black ones.

From NBC: :eusa_boohoo:

Oh well.

I'm sorry that you're too stupid to see that the biggest racists on this forum are the black ones.

Huh, whaa? LOL!

Yeah, Sterling "lost", netting over a billion dollars on an asset he paid $18M for. I wish I was such a loser.

Why is this in "Politics?"

I myself think it belongs here, just as much as the sports section.

What happened to Sterling was a political move antithetical to the economic philosophy which supposedly reigns in America.

I was thinking more along the lines of "Current Events..."

Rabbi is right, if a guy can make disparaging remarks about minorities in the privacy of his own home and make $2,000,000,000.00, count me in...

Anyway, I've never much cared for Sterling. When I was living out in Cali, I always thought he was the reason the Clippers sucked. Now I'm convinced.

Damn slumlord...

Somewhere in the back of my mind I continue to suspect that this incident was an excuse for the NBA to return a basketball team to Seattle. Sterling didn't turn into a jerk overnight, he was always a jerk. Why did they wait until now to do something about him?

Last edited:

Watch every single word you say.

Even in private conversations.

After all, this is America.

Freedom of speech does not imply freedom from consequence.

Even in the privacy of one's home? You're out of our fucking mind.

The dude made racist remarks in public before this. The tape is out, Donald is an ass, what can you do? No point in crying over spilled milk.

From NBC:
:eusa_boohoo:

Oh well.

What a dumbass. How do I go about becoming a loser like him? The dudes worth billions.:lol:
Are you chearing his recent diagnosis of alzheimer's as well?

Forum List

Back