Favorite Beer

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
I love Sprecher Amber.

1662925898612.png

Last edited:
I did a dark micro brew last night at Rockn' Dough Pizza with dinner that was excellent, good earth full flavor with hints of smoke, tiny sweet background, but not some much, you want to spit it out and get an generic American bottled beer to clear your mouth.

I used to like a good IPA, but now they all overdo it.

I used to like a good IPA, but now they all overdo it.
Still depends on the exact beer you are talking about. When I think of IPA beers, I think of added hops, which goes to body, alcohol and possibly that background sweetness. Any of those three, overdone, and you are ready for tough Schlitz just to get the taste out of your mouth.

Yuengling is an excellent brew.
Yep. That's good beer, reminding me of some I got in Germany. Germany put me off of many American bottled beers. In the last 20 years have seen more and more local craftsman style beers of different backgrounds and styles, like when I was over there and every town had different brews with distinctive flavors. Between there an one of my sons, I am enjoying beer more when even around here in town as we have a couple of different local offerings, making their own that are pretty good. He got me into doing a beer night when on vacation, just to try local or regional offerings. I'm not turning into a yuppy punk at my age, but the variety brings more enjoyment of the beer itself for the beer than what I keep around the house.

Forum List

Back